Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions

The Alchemist7 [JG]

1. Do someone know what each of the jewish letters means and how they have affected us? Is there any sermon about the meaning and impact of each letter? This would help me in the final RTR with the visualisation.

2. Do normal jews have a kind of organised community (like we have) where they do jewish rituals? Or is just the zionists doing this? I have a jew at work, everytime when someone propose him to go out to a pub or something, he say is busy all the time. He say his religion is Sikh and is born in Africa. He has a full jewish aspect, very easy to recognise. I'm thinking that he might do jewish rituals in his free time, otherwise I don't understand why someone would be so busy at 55 years old with an easy job which doesn't require any qualifications or knowledge.

some of there letters are to hit you right in the serpent power. or maybe I should say number cause that's more immutable. think numbers maybe?

occultumlapidem said:
some of there letters are to hit you right in the serpent power. or maybe I should say number cause that's more immutable. think numbers maybe?
I was thinking that each letter has a certain meaning and is targeting an aspect of this world. For example those letter which you said about are cursing the Kundalini in the gentiles so the effect is totally lack of spirituality and occult power of gentiles.

The Alchemist7 said:
1. Do someone know what each of the jewish letters means and how they have affected us? Is there any sermon about the meaning and impact of each letter? This would help me in the final RTR with the visualisation.

2. Do normal jews have a kind of organised community (like we have) where they do jewish rituals? Or is just the zionists doing this? I have a jew at work, everytime when someone propose him to go out to a pub or something, he say is busy all the time. He say his religion is Sikh and is born in Africa. He has a full jewish aspect, very easy to recognise. I'm thinking that he might do jewish rituals in his free time, otherwise I don't understand why someone would be so busy at 55 years old with an easy job which doesn't require any qualifications or knowledge.
The clergy and other Satanists have discovered that all of the Jewish letters are reversed Gentile mantras/words of power. The letter "tehs" for example, is reversed into "Seht", which is Set or Sat, Satan. The entire alphabet is stolen and reversed for the purpose of binding and cursing Gentiles with every word.

The Hassidic Jews are the main occult-involved Jews, but any Rabbi and practicing Jew does the same. Every Jewish religious practice involves cursing Gentiles or empowering themselves at Gentiles' expense. Every Jew however, practicing or not, and no matter if they claim otherwise, are spending most of their day every day working towards the enemy's goals due to the hive mind. Christards and Muslims likewise feed into the Jewish thoughtform so as long as they continue to believe in the delusion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back