Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary rulers, modern astrology

Levimega

modern astrology isn't completely useless. I have found each SUN SIGN having a planetary ruler is the fucking best.

me being Capricorn. my ruler is saturn (shani in india)he is black skin. know as the dark lord. his moons or children cause Insta death. I have rebbeled from this a little now I must pay so I will please saturn by wearing his colours and stones (purple and diamond) also shani mantra. I don't want my ruling planet to destroy me also please do shani mantra. wear purple on saturdays and do deeds in name of saturn (shani in sanskrit) so your karma doesn't destroy you and you can continue to learn

Saturn doesn't care if you wear any colors or stones. It is a planet with no life or emotions of it's own just a planet, not some angry christian god that wants you to worship it in strange ways.

Are you okay? Have you been reading any more strange new-age fake occult books? Like than that "Occult" book you mentioned in the other topic, or any more like that. You've had some strange beliefs before, but it seems like recently been getting more of them. You need to be very very careful and use only true Satanic sources. Some little ridiculous idea maybe doesn't look big at first, but when they keep growing more of them it would replace and corrupt the entire system. And you could become lost in it and not know what is what.

occultumlapidem said:
know as the dark lord. his moons or children cause Insta death. I have rebbeled from this a little now I must pay so I will please saturn by wearing his colours and stones (purple and diamond) also shani mantra. I don't want my ruling planet to destroy me also please do shani mantra. wear purple on saturdays and do deeds in name of saturn (shani in sanskrit) so your karma doesn't destroy you

All of this looks very disturbing and entirely christian way to think. Like their "god" drowning a whole planet full of people because he made one of them eat some apple.

their spell has hit me before(kabvalah) but I think I will continue thinking about this(how to please planetary rulers or devas) it came to me with constant reading then thinking about it. I still have few fears is this because of saturn, the slow mover?

sorry I shouldn't say destroy you but saturn rules karma and if pleased he will give you time to..... "insert 9 letter word"
pay off your debts and be abolisher of your karma

occultumlapidem said:
their spell has hit me before(kabvalah) but I think I will continue thinking about this(how to please planetary rulers or devas) it came to me with constant reading then thinking about it. I still have few fears is this because of saturn, the slow mover?

There are no living conscious planetary rulers. These are only descriptions of energies coming to earth the different directions all around us. All the trillions and trillions of different galaxies and stars have energy to them and this energy reaches to Earth. So each position of direction has different energies because of all the different galaxies and stars in that direction. Each of these direction positions is NOT any kind of living or aware thing. Talking about these as if they are people with personalities is just a way to make the energies easier to understand. But if taken to an extreme and thought of as literally true it would be a dangerous misunderstanding and corruption.

You need to stop reading all these corrupted sources that you have been. Each corrupted point has deep ties to the enemy energy, so each time you read another one of these lies it connects you more to the enemy. Then the enemy ties push you to want to read more, and it just goes until it either swallows you or you end it and jump out. The enemy has been trying extra bad to throw curses recently and I know you've had some of those new-age enemy ties in the past, they are trying to pull you back into all of that worse than before.

The constant reading and thinking of dangerous lies is the result of enemy energy, and all it could do is soak up even more corruptions and make that enemy energy stronger influence if you keep giving it attention. It is not at all caused by Saturn, Saturn is not evil, and Saturn is not a living thing. Saturn has many positive influences too, it is not some angry god as those strange corrupted books say. Any of these fears and confusions is just enemy energy fog.

But it can't work if you know how it works. You are SATAN's child you know Satan's truth! There is no reason to accept enemy corrupted lies into your soul through reading them. Get rid of those books and only use proper Satanic true sources. Stay pure.

That's the current hindu beliefs about Saturn btw not really new age. It does seem a little xtian to me too. The thing is maybe a certain stone ruled by Saturn black obsidian might help a little a but in an emergency. I remember when I had to be around really negative xtian family members for a week I wore it and it helped a lot in absorbing and blocking the energy from me. I wouldn't discount it fully. But it wont remove fully the effect of Saturn. Wearing colors has little to no effect on anything. The shani mantra or Saturn Square can be really bad do nothing or be helpful in sublimating it so it's a gamble it says that on the Saturn Square page so I wouldn't mess with it unless your able to know what it is doing somehow.

The sun square and mantra or Jupiter will do you a lot better than any of this. Along with regular aura cleansing.

The planets dont have emotions and the eastern hindu astrology of our time does not even have the planet positions fully right so how do you know for sure you are capricorn. I'd stick to western astrology and it's been proven the modern rulers do rule signs the ancient rulers of Pisces Scorpio and Aquarius are co rulers.

Also the sun sign is less important than your ruling planet sign so unless that's capricorn or you have Saturn in Capricorn it's not as powerful as you may think in your chart it depends on aspects. Even if you had a bunch of planets in cap and your ruler in a different sign you may still act or be more like the sign your ruler is in.

Go to astro.com and read the Joy of Satan astrology website. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

occultumlapidem said:
sorry I shouldn't say destroy you but saturn rules karma and if pleased he will give you time to..... "insert 9 letter word"
pay off your debts and be abolisher of your karma
I believe that can be done by doing the appropriate mantra of the deity. If you wear the colours of the planet which is bad ,then bad energies with be attracted towards you. You need to wear white which reflects or a color of a planet that is strong.

I made some porridge for ants and some Jupiter mantra " aum guraye namah" because jupiter was midheaven at about 9am in australia. i was hoping to achieve pleasing the people "and guru jupiter" in the area by way of influence. it was sunny and cloudy. constantly battling. but nah ive got this.... p.s it's a bit cloudy now. 12:41 am saturday australia

darkmonkey666 said:
That's the current hindu beliefs about Saturn btw not really new age. It does seem a little xtian to me too.
Maybe you're right about that. But it is ((((Modern Hinduism)))) not ^^^Vedic Hinduism^^^ so you know how that is. :roll:

Hello. Do you think that Prabupadha's brand of 'vedism' as spread by Mukunda Dasa(below) if legtimate? Sorry to bother you again:
http://truth.prabhupada.org.uk/author/mukundadasa108

Hi. Would you be able to give me a list of criteria to determine planetary rulers? I know of some:
the sign on the ascendant(not exclusively)
planes higher towards the Mid heaven
planets in their own houses and in their own terms
planets with most significant and many aspects
'oriental planets' (not sure what that is)
These above are the criteria I am familiar with in determinig planetary ruler(s) of the natal chart

loki88 said:
Hi. Would you be able to give me a list of criteria to determine planetary rulers? I know of some:
the sign on the ascendant(not exclusively)
planes higher towards the Mid heaven
planets in their own houses and in their own terms
planets with most significant and many aspects
'oriental planets' (not sure what that is)
These above are the criteria I am familiar with in determinig planetary ruler(s) of the natal chart

Habe you ever heard of www.joyofsatan.org ? It is a great place
Jos -> satanic witchcraft -> Azazels astrology for Satanists enjoy lol

Looks like a problem occured on one of the pages:
https://www.indigoray.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back