Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LOOK WHAT OUR FINAL RTR IS DOING TO THESE XIANS !

tandt

Our final ritual is not only destroying the Catholic church only, but the entire xian thing. Xians are making stupid moves that are getting them criticized by the entire world. just see this mistake they made on the following video

https://youtu.be/sgxTP2rRL-4

Hail Satan

tandt said:
Our final ritual is not only destroying the Catholic church only, but the entire xian thing. Xians are making stupid moves that are getting them criticized by the entire world. just see this mistake they made on the following video

https://youtu.be/sgxTP2rRL-4

Hail Satan
Its not only him,there are many other too,their foul play is coming out

With all of that "jeeeeeeeezzzzusssssssssss" orgasming out of their frothy mouths, I was feeling my Soul being sucked back into that jewtrix vortex. Disgusting! Because of that, I didn't watch all of it! The comments on the video are interesting, though. It, in a total, complete, absolute way, is so fucking amazing - people on christian conferences in White countries pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray ad nauseam, ad infinitum for things to happen, such as a weelchair-bound person in front of hundreds or thousands of zidiots to be freed from "his/her" disability (because s/he must own it)...and nothing happens! Yet in Black countries - was it? At least in Black communities - "god" "raises a (breathing and mouth-moving) man from the dead". "god" is racist.

Oops. Now that I have indicated to the jew that "god" is a waycist fuck, false-miracles are going to start happening in the lesser-known areas of the White/"White" world now in poor villages on the outskirts of nowhere, similar to the false image of dirty virgin whore mary (whose hymen was unbroken, yet jeeezzusss punched its weakling, pathetic, vegan, hippy jew fists through) appearing to 3 Children in Fatima in Portugal.

For fucks sake, I thought I was watching a parody event.

I thought these enemy bastards were supposed to be 'super dooper intelligent' aliens. What a crock of shit that we gentiles were planned to be enslaved by these dumbasses. Makes you wonder how it even got this bad in the first place if they really are this stupid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back