Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third eye and spirits

AveVapula

Hello, my first question would be how can I learn to use my third eye. Because now I only can see Spirits when im very tired and half asleep. Second most of the Spirits I see or demons or People are just in a White energy Color. They have no other Color. Why is this ? And yes im doing daily clairvoyance opening meditations for all eyes. I can see different Aura Colors but the beings I see are all just out of White energy. Ty for your help.

Im actually really glad to see someone who has expirenced the same ordeal as me. Here's what I can tell you from some conclusions I drew up, when your in that half asleep state (aka trance) you can see the astral if you have somewhat developed astral senses. So the best you can do is to further develop those senses and ALSO do deep trance training regularly. Once you become adept then seeing the astral during the day is a big possibility and ofcourse its multitudes of color.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back