Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death in astrology questions.

Ignisalas

I was looking at an astrology chart of a girl that I know, I noticed some pretty bad things about to go down with her natal chart and progressing planets. In about a month or two, Saturn and pluto will be both conjunct and retrograde, and while I was looking at this girls chart, this conjunction will be in her 8th house of death, to make it worse, she will also have a mercury/mars conjunction, that will be opposing the Saturn/Pluto conjunction. Mercury is her chart ruler. Will something bad happen to her? Like a really bad accident that kills her? She has Capricorn on the cusp of her 8th house, so Saturn rules her 8th. Her natal Saturn is also in her 8th house, and its strong.

Ive looked into a birth chart of a girl I knew from highschool that died in a car crash that had similar progressing planets, but she also had a natal 8th house mars that can cause sudden and violent deaths. And progressing pluto was retrograde the night she died and opposing her natal mars.

Theres a lot of things that can cause death in astrology, can anyone give any examples? I was looking into my own birth chart and noticed in a few years i'll have really bad progressing planets, im not going to say anything or give any info out about my planets, I was just asking what are some things that can cause death so I can work to avoid it.

Combine it with her Solar Return. It could mean debts or bankruptcy, not necessarily death.

As well, since it sounds like this will be her Saturn Return (transiting Saturn conjoining natal Saturn), it could indicate her working hard to pay off debts and loans. Saturn return is often a time of maturity and doing something significant to mark adulthood.

Another example, if these planets retrograde back into her 7th, possible divorce, if she is married.

Again, combine it with her solar return... look to the SR AC and what natal house it falls in for a clearer picture.

Lydia said:
Combine it with her Solar Return. It could mean debts or bankruptcy, not necessarily death.

As well, since it sounds like this will be her Saturn Return (transiting Saturn conjoining natal Saturn), it could indicate her working hard to pay off debts and loans. Saturn return is often a time of maturity and doing something significant to mark adulthood.

Another example, if these planets retrograde back into her 7th, possible divorce, if she is married.

Again, combine it with her solar return... look to the SR AC and what natal house it falls in for a clearer picture.

That got me to look at my own solar return for this year, which will be happening in a few weeks. Mercury will be retrograde over my natal Saturn at the exact degree :( What could happen from that?

I forgot to add, in solar returns, look at the degrees of planets and angles. 6, 9, 15, 22, are all bad degrees. HPS Maxine has written a post about death in astrology before, also mentioning many planets in late degrees in SR's being an indicator of death.

Sun said:
That got me to look at my own solar return for this year, which will be happening in a few weeks. Mercury will be retrograde over my natal Saturn at the exact degree :( What could happen from that?
The entire chart needs to be taken into consideration, proper predictions can't be made from one thing, so I can't say much about it at all. However, as one example, Mercury rules communications, look to what houses Saturn rules (don't write here, but for your own reference), SR MercRx could be indicating misunderstandings with the areas of the house ruled by Saturn, also look to houses ruled by SR Merc.

But, this example might not be at all applicable if the chart shows something else, so don't assume this will be the issue. I'm just giving an example. I can't stress enough, the entire chart needs to be taken into consideration.

mymoney1z said:
I am learning astrology but it seems no matter what i do i dont understand. Why?
First, CHANGE YOUR GODDAMN PROFILE PICTURE!
I also had a problem understanding astrology until I studied the physical bit of it. I read astronomy books, got to understand how we have ages, the 12 zodiac signs and other basic stuff. Try understanding the physical bit of astrology first, before coming to the spiritual meanings of everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back