Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

hearing a xian

666mt

im hearing this xian and hes soo mentally ill its scary. should i do a banishing ritual to get rid of it ?

There's two things you should do.
One) Do a binding on him so he cannot harm you.
Two) Physically attempt to remove yourself from his/her presence, or seek physical assistance (authorities or help) if it turns violent or is acting very strangely.

Unless if your talking about thoughts in your head, then do a banshing ritual, visualize and meditate on Satans sigil or a demon/ess, and increase your AoP.

i talking about hearing him when hes nowhere around, i realize its all spiritual attack, what do i do to protect against spiritual attack?

i think its a spirit immitating my friend thats a xian to annoy me but is it possible for spirirts to see and talk to you, im on medication too

This could be a spiritual problem which is made worse by the medication. Many modern "medications" do horrible damage to the mind especially if they are designed to work inside the brain. If damage is done in this way, it could leave someone more open to these kinds of attacks.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This could be a spiritual problem which is made worse by the medication. Many modern "medications" do horrible damage to the mind especially if they are designed to work inside the brain. If damage is done in this way, it could leave someone more open to these kinds of attacks.

I believe its a mix of both spiritual and medical problem

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back