Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rituals, Summoning and Powers

So this is not entirely new for me. I'm familiar with different types of magic and in touch with a few of my powers. Which oddly enough just jumped out of me one day so to speak.
Joining the ranks of Satan is new for me though. I've always worked in the "light" even banished and had encounters with what I know now to be the dark beings of Christianity and not Satan's demons.
I'm very detail oriented and I've read almost every single thing on the JoS website. However I prefer a little more specifics to my instructions. So I'm here to ask for some details regarding certain things that I've read.
I wish to start with the summoning of a succubus (yes I know very typical) but the instructions were not too clear. From what I understand one starts by performing a ritual to Father Satan. Would I need to do my dedication first? What is the wording and any prep I may need? Be clear in what you are asking for etc. But it does not go into detail about the rest of the ritual and how to finish it. It just goes into detail about the effects and after the ritual. Step by step details would be greatly appreciated.
Now on evocation and invocation. There is a great deal of info on the website most of which I was already familiar with due to my own learnings. I would like to invoke a few demons, but the site does not provide the actual invocations for them. Which may be error on my part. However from what I know one needs a specific set of words to properly invoke. So demon invocations and elemental would be nice as well.
On trancing. Has anyone used isochronic tones or binural brainwave frequencies,or would recommend them? I am semi proficient at attaining trance myself with the correct breathing so this is more a curiosity.
Lastly I have gotten out of the habit of doing drugs from my younger party years. However I still smoke tobacco daily and I drink occasionally. Will this inhibit the advancement of my powers highly?
All info is welcome I do prefer very detailed though so that would be a bonus. Thanks in advance and HAIL SATAN!

SorcererOfAntiquity666 said:
I wish to start with the summoning of a succubus (yes I know very typical) but the instructions were not too clear. From what I understand one starts by performing a ritual to Father Satan. Would I need to do my dedication first?
Of course you would need to dedicate to Satan first! Anybody who isn't dedicated is wide open to all kinds of curses, attacks, and delusions. Some enemy creature would take advantage of the situation, pretend to be an innocent succubus, and would ruin you. The only way to truly and safely grow up spiritually is with total connection with Satan.

What is the wording and any prep I may need? Be clear in what you are asking for etc. But it does not go into detail about the rest of the ritual and how to finish it. It just goes into detail about the effects and after the ritual. Step by step details would be greatly appreciated.

This isn't christian joo-joo magic and it isn't a math equation. There are no specific codes or phrases that you need to include. There are no specific steps because each person and each person's needs are all individual. Just be honest and say what you feel needs to be said, I mean explain what you need, what you want, and be clear and specific.

The christ/joo-joo "magic" that you are used to is so exact about every little thing because its only purpose is to connect your soul into evil christ/joo-joo thought-forms that have already been created. So it has to follow very specific exact code because it literally is a code exactly like a computer virus except it works spiritually. If anything was changed in their rituals, then you might not connect into their hive-mind computer virus "god" which is the only purpose of their rituals. Since Satan and Satan's gods are real people, there is no comparison.

Now on evocation and invocation. There is a great deal of info on the website most of which I was already familiar with due to my own learnings. I would like to invoke a few demons, but the site does not provide the actual invocations for them. Which may be error on my part. However from what I know one needs a specific set of words to properly invoke. So demon invocations and elemental would be nice as well.
If by invocations that the website doesn't include, you are referring to joo-joo spiritual viruses and coded curses, you are correct that we don't have any of those. The gods are REAL PEOPLE, they ARE NOT THOUGHT-FORMS! They are not lifeless balls of energy, they are not slaves, and they are not some rune that you can just call upon to drain for whatever dumb thing you want. Invoking a god is having a true living person of infinite spiritual power decide that they personally want to project a part of their own soul inside of your soul. So if they see some weak dirty little soul trying to use abusive christian strategies of trying to enslave them and steal some of the power from their godly soul, does anything about this honestly look good to you? It's pure christian shit and is the exact opposite of reality.

About elements, it is possible for you to invoke elements and there are mantras for the elements, but you are not ready for these yet.

But if by elementals you are referring to things like Trolls, Fairies, and Little Green Ghouls, you won't find any of those here. If there is any existing calls to summon those creatures, we don't have it. And if the christian propaganda about this topic has any basis, and if any of those creatures ever used to exist, the christians made them all go extinct around the 1500s during a spiritual war against nature. The christians so proudly bragged then to have killed all the different spirits of nature like fairies and other things.
On trancing. Has anyone used isochronic tones or binural brainwave frequencies,or would recommend them? I am semi proficient at attaining trance myself with the correct breathing so this is more a curiosity.
It is possible to inject subliminal curses and programmings into these kinds of things which fill a person's mind and soul with whatever garbage they want. So it shouldn't really be trusted and isn't at all necessary. It's great that you can already do some trance by yourself, you will improve.

Lastly I have gotten out of the habit of doing drugs from my younger party years. However I still smoke tobacco daily and I drink occasionally. Will this inhibit the advancement of my powers highly?
All info is welcome I do prefer very detailed though so that would be a bonus. Thanks in advance and HAIL SATAN!

Get rid of the tobacco, it directly attacks a person's chakras and spiritual/energetic system. All it would do is hold you back and harm you bad both physically and spiritually. An small drink on RARE occasions is not really any problem, but alcohol is not good and if it's too much or too often it would be very bad. If you even wonder "Is this too much? Was that too recently last time? etc." Then it is too much and you shouldn't do it. Only very rarely and it's fine.

If I seemed harsh or offensive, I didn't mean anything against you personnally. It's only against the patterns of christian thinking and programmings. If I notice anything like this, I help you remove it by showing you exactly what it is.

I would suggest finding a picture of one you like just any sexy picture and try and infuse it with positive energy's. keep expanding on the thought and even print a picture and project it onto the paper. you might be able to infuse it with self preservation and it will grow and become stronger then try channel that very imprint which is manifesting.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I wish to start with the summoning of a succubus (yes I know very typical) but the instructions were not too clear. From what I understand one starts by performing a ritual to Father Satan. Would I need to do my dedication first?
Of course you would need to dedicate to Satan first! Anybody who isn't dedicated is wide open to all kinds of curses, attacks, and delusions. Some enemy creature would take advantage of the situation, pretend to be an innocent succubus, and would ruin you. The only way to truly and safely grow up spiritually is with total connection with Satan.

What is the wording and any prep I may need? Be clear in what you are asking for etc. But it does not go into detail about the rest of the ritual and how to finish it. It just goes into detail about the effects and after the ritual. Step by step details would be greatly appreciated.

This isn't christian joo-joo magic and it isn't a math equation. There are no specific codes or phrases that you need to include. There are no specific steps because each person and each person's needs are all individual. Just be honest and say what you feel needs to be said, I mean explain what you need, what you want, and be clear and specific.

The christ/joo-joo "magic" that you are used to is so exact about every little thing because its only purpose is to connect your soul into evil christ/joo-joo thought-forms that have already been created. So it has to follow very specific exact code because it literally is a code exactly like a computer virus except it works spiritually. If anything was changed in their rituals, then you might not connect into their hive-mind computer virus "god" which is the only purpose of their rituals. Since Satan and Satan's gods are real people, there is no comparison.

If by invocations that the website doesn't include, you are referring to joo-joo spiritual viruses and coded curses, you are correct that we don't have any of those. The gods are REAL PEOPLE, they ARE NOT THOUGHT-FORMS! They are not lifeless balls of energy, they are not slaves, and they are not some rune that you can just call upon to drain for whatever dumb thing you want. Invoking a god is having a true living person of infinite spiritual power decide that they personally want to project a part of their own soul inside of your soul. So if they see some weak dirty little soul trying to use abusive christian strategies of trying to enslave them and steal some of the power from their godly soul, does anything about this honestly look good to you? It's pure christian shit and is the exact opposite of reality.

About elements, it is possible for you to invoke elements and there are mantras for the elements, but you are not ready for these yet.

But if by elementals you are referring to things like Trolls, Fairies, and Little Green Ghouls, you won't find any of those here. If there is any existing calls to summon those creatures, we don't have it. And if the christian propaganda about this topic has any basis, and if any of those creatures ever used to exist, the christians made them all go extinct around the 1500s during a spiritual war against nature. The christians so proudly bragged then to have killed all the different spirits of nature like fairies and other things.
It is possible to inject subliminal curses and programmings into these kinds of things which fill a person's mind and soul with whatever garbage they want. So it shouldn't really be trusted and isn't at all necessary. It's great that you can already do some trance by yourself, you will improve.

Get rid of the tobacco, it directly attacks a person's chakras and spiritual/energetic system. All it would do is hold you back and harm you bad both physically and spiritually. An small drink on RARE occasions is not really any problem, but alcohol is not good and if it's too much or too often it would be very bad. If you even wonder "Is this too much? Was that too recently last time? etc." Then it is too much and you shouldn't do it. Only very rarely and it's fine.

If I seemed harsh or offensive, I didn't mean anything against you personnally. It's only against the patterns of christian thinking and programmings. If I notice anything like this, I help you remove it by showing you exactly what it is.
I did my dedication last night and the paper I used burned a bright green when I lit it. Really beautiful color.
Ok so from what I'm getting is ritual, summoning or most spells would be done through intuition or guidance of a demon right? Anything else I should be in the know about?

Also has anyone read the works of Carlos Casteneda? Any opinions? Toltec sorcery/shamanism is what started me down the path of the occult so I'm curious if it has any value. Manipulation of awareness, the assemblage point etc.

.But if by elementals you are referring to things like Trolls, Fairies, and Little Green Ghouls, you won't find any of those here. If there is any existing calls to summon those creatures, we don't have it. And if the christian propaganda about this topic has any basis, and if any of those creatures ever used to exist, the christians made them all go extinct around the 1500s during a spiritual war against nature. The christians so proudly bragged then to have killed all the different spirits of nature like fairies and other things.
??????????
no more? No exist?!

SdD said:
.But if by elementals you are referring to things like Trolls, Fairies, and Little Green Ghouls, you won't find any of those here. If there is any existing calls to summon those creatures, we don't have it. And if the christian propaganda about this topic has any basis, and if any of those creatures ever used to exist, the christians made them all go extinct around the 1500s during a spiritual war against nature. The christians so proudly bragged then to have killed all the different spirits of nature like fairies and other things.
??????????
no more? No exist?!
Actually I'm familiar with this part. Every culture has almost the same stories. Such creatures were hunted down like rabid animals due to religious dogma. If there were any left they would have left earth or this particular dimension long ago.

I did my dedication last night and the paper I used burned a bright green when I lit it. Really beautiful color.
Ok so from what I'm getting is ritual, summoning or most spells would be done through intuition or guidance of a demon right? Anything else I should be in the know about?
Perfect  :D yeah most of it is intuition, and learning from our websites. You do already have a guardian god or goddess, even if you don't yet know who it is, and your guardian guides you to do what is right. Not always through words, your guardian can give you the feeling that it would be a really good idea to do something, then when you do it it helps you get better. You can be guided by your guardian without even realizing that it's happening, you might just automatically do the right thing if they want you to.

You can read through this list here many times of the descriptions of gods.  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html   And keep track of any who you might feel any kind of connection to. It could be a feeling like you would want to ask them for help, or get to know them better, or just talk with them. But remember there are many many gods this isn't a list of all of them. And Zola painted such beautiful pictures of many of them :D https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233  look in here, maybe you will recognize your guardian when you see them.

Just keep reading everything here and on our other websites. You'll do great :D

SdD said:
??????????
no more? No exist?!
Maybe there is some things like that still, I don't know. I like the stories about Duende.

Greetings OAL,
Elementals exist on the astral. I've seen faeires, trolls, leprechaun-like beings, and a great many other beings that defy description.

Almost every culture in the world has some belife in gnomes/duendes. I too have an interest in these beings..
I've spoken to many farmers and hunters and most of them swear to have seen duendes near caves deep in the bush.

Some also say, that they've seen them coming out to eat on the burned remains of crops, after they've slash-and-burned their farm. Leaving little foot and hand prints behind from the ash.

Many households in Mexico also claim to have little men running and hiding behind furniture at night.

The ancient Maya called them "Alux" and used them to guard their temples and treasures. Some modern Maya farmers still petition the Alux the guard their farms, livestock. They petition these beings with offerings made in the forest.

Syt said:
Greetings OAL,
Elementals exist on the astral. I've seen faeires, trolls, leprechaun-like beings, and a great many other beings that defy description.

Almost every culture in the world has some belife in gnomes/duendes. I too have an interest in these beings..
I've spoken to many farmers and hunters and most of them swear to have seen duendes near caves deep in the bush.

Some also say, that they've seen them coming out to eat on the burned remains of crops, after they've slash-and-burned their farm. Leaving little foot and hand prints behind from the ash.

Many households in Mexico also claim to have little men running and hiding behind furniture at night.

The ancient Maya called them "Alux" and used them to guard their temples and treasures. Some modern Maya farmers still petition the Alux the guard their farms, livestock. They petition these beings with offerings made in the forest.

Very happy to hear that! I wonder if that race of little tiny dæmons with the bright red eyes are the same as the Alux. It makes sense that in the wild places they can still be there, like on those rare volcanic islands they are a big part of the culture.

Hello, yes i've read i think 7 of Carlos Casteneda's books……….. I would agree with what some people have said on this forum is that Shamans work very closely with plant spirits, elementals, but don't have or practice the wisdom of vedic/occult teachings, like astrology, sanskrit vibrations, mudras, etc. Don Juan's teachings are very abstract, i guess that could be interpreted as lacking structure/order....

As other people have said on this forum, plant medicine/spirits, can be tricky. If your personal power, or will, is not great enough, the sorcerer can become a slave to them, which most people do become, through addiction. i've seen many people be addicted to tobacco, cannabis, and for ayahuasca a lot of people become part of a tribe/cult, either becoming want-to-be shamans, helpers as part of a social scene, some ayahuasca have a church type scene about them, same as with peyote. So they becomes slaves to the plant spirits, rather than the plant spirits being their allies. Don Juan wasn’t like this, he wasn’t a social being. His bid was 100% to exit the planet, not to make Money or friends etc, therefore his will was very strong.

Don Juan would talk about the flyers, which I assume are the astral entities behind the jew parasite. And I'm pretty sure they can disguise themselves as pleasant forms, when people go into the astral…. Just as they can present themselves as a loved ones at the point of death.

I don't remember Don Juan ever talking about an actual creator satan, or any benevolent higher beings. But he was very grateful to the earth for providing him with healing. He did say that heaven/hell/god were all part of the human inventory/tonal, which is similar to what JoS says, i.e they are mental constructs/programming instigated by the parasites..... His teachings to improve lucidity whilst dreaming such as looking for your hands as you go into dreaming, is a great one.

Don Juan only uses plants as an initiation, not for prolonged use.

Some shamans use magical passess, like chi gong, to energise the etheric body

Although Castenda seemed to have fallen into addictions, some of the teachings of DJ about dreaming are very practical

Satanama <3

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hello, yes i've read i think 7 of Carlos Casteneda's books……….. I would agree with what some people have said on this forum is that Shamans work very closely with plant spirits, elementals, but don't have or practice the wisdom of vedic/occult teachings, like astrology, sanskrit vibrations, mudras, etc. Don Juan's teachings are very abstract, i guess that could be interpreted as lacking structure/order....

As other people have said on this forum, plant medicine/spirits, can be tricky. If your personal power, or will, is not great enough, the sorcerer can become a slave to them, which most people do become, through addiction. i've seen many people be addicted to tobacco, cannabis, and for ayahuasca a lot of people become part of a tribe/cult, either becoming want-to-be shamans, helpers as part of a social scene, some ayahuasca have a church type scene about them, same as with peyote. So they becomes slaves to the plant spirits, rather than the plant spirits being their allies. Don Juan wasn’t like this, he wasn’t a social being. His bid was 100% to exit the planet, not to make Money or friends etc, therefore his will was very strong.

Don Juan would talk about the flyers, which I assume are the astral entities behind the jew parasite. And I'm pretty sure they can disguise themselves as pleasant forms, when people go into the astral…. Just as they can present themselves as a loved ones at the point of death.

I don't remember Don Juan ever talking about an actual creator satan, or any benevolent higher beings. But he was very grateful to the earth for providing him with healing. He did say that heaven/hell/god were all part of the human inventory/tonal, which is similar to what JoS says, i.e they are mental constructs/programming instigated by the parasites..... His teachings to improve lucidity whilst dreaming such as looking for your hands as you go into dreaming, is a great one.

The Fae/Faeries/Sidhe, along with other smaller or bigger, more or less powerful Fae still exist. They outnumber humans by far. They do reincarnate, from what I have seen and have been shown of one of them, and their life. Time moves differently in Faery (the Faery world/country/land) than it does on the Earthly plane where humans live.

I think magus.immortalis have the book , urban faery magic by Tara sanchez , I need this book badly , but I can't afford one , as I still live under my parents.

ak052 said:
I think magus.immortalis have the book , urban faery magic by Tara sanchez , I need this book badly , but I can't afford one , as I still live under my parents.

https://b-ok.cc/s/urban faery magic by Tara sanchez

you can use this site to download many ebooks that you need. just be careful when reading because 90 percent of all occult books and stuff are corrupted, so share your conclusions if you want.

ak052 said:

I think you are better off checking these out instead:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10305
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back