Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin Flames

A twin flame is basically a person(s) who is you but in another body. Are twin flames real? What do y'all think of it? I ask since this concept of "twin flame" is literally everywhere in the spiritual/psychic community right now and is widely believed in, it's confusing me but I've never seen it addressed here.

Can't say I've even heard of it, but it sounds rather silly right off the bat. How do they explain such a phenomenon, if they attempt to? Some manner of astral-level cloning/duplication of one's soul that is then incarnated into a body?

It's fascinating at the very least to think about, good idea for a story.

You cannot have the same soul in two bodies, but two people can be very close in personality and a lot of other things, to the point that they assume they are too much of the 'same'. Two souls can come so close in a way, that they can also build strong telepathy and so forth. But they are not the 'same'. This is also the case with twins as an example.

The less the self knowledge, the more people see everyone the same as 'themselves'. The new age community has peanuts for brains, and therefore, them equalizing or coming up with all sorts of weird concepts is only to be expected.

Academic Scholar said:
A twin flame is basically a person(s) who is you but in another body. Are twin flames real? What do y'all think of it? I ask since this concept of "twin flame" is literally everywhere in the spiritual/psychic community right now and is widely believed in, it's confusing me but I've never seen it addressed here.
Yes,new age spiritual/psychic community

Or perfect twin souls??
had this ... but when I understood that we were complete with yin yang in us, masculine and feminine, it seemed to me senseless this new era.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You cannot have the same soul in two bodies, but two people can be very close in personality and a lot of other things, to the point that they assume they are too much of the 'same'. Two souls can come so close in a way, that they can also build strong telepathy and so forth. But they are not the 'same'. This is also the case with twins as an example.

The less the self knowledge, the more people see everyone the same as 'themselves'. The new age community has peanuts for brains, and therefore, them equalizing or coming up with all sorts of weird concepts is only to be expected.
What about "twin souls" ? 2 in 1 kind of package ?

What is going on is simple two people meet each other and they are infatuated this creates a major energetic expansion of energy in the aura and soul its a form of Shaktipat. And because they are so open to each other it makes the ability for ESP between then happen more frequently they finish each other sentences, they can tell what they are feeling and such. There might also be strong compatibility in their chart. And this might be past life, they where together in the past lives and have connections to each other on the soul.

That is all its nothing else. However this culture is obsessed with romantic love to the point of needing to find someone to complete them and make them whole, its the Christian concept of salvation playing out. In reality a relationship works when both people are already whole in themselves and mature psychologically and they become companions the bond of love within that is what makes a relationship last not the "I need you baby please don't leave me alone even five minutes to go the bathroom or I will cry" nonsense that is promoted and makes a lot of relationships probably fail because people are taught a relationship is infatuation and that is what love is and when this ends and it does then its over.

What is going on is simple two people meet each other and they are infatuated this creates a major energetic expansion of energy in the aura and soul its a form of Shaktipat. And because they are so open to each other it makes the ability for ESP between then happen more frequently they finish each other sentences, they can tell what they are feeling and such. There might also be strong compatibility in their chart. And this might be past life, they where together in the past lives and have connections to each other on the soul.

That is all its nothing else. However this culture is obsessed with romantic love to the point of needing to find someone to complete them and make them whole, its the Christian concept of salvation playing out. In reality a relationship works when both people are already whole in themselves and mature psychologically and they become companions the bond of love within that is what makes a relationship last not the "I need you baby please don't leave me alone even five minutes to go the bathroom or I will cry" nonsense that is promoted and makes a lot of relationships probably fail because people are taught a relationship is infatuation and that is what love is and when this ends and it does then its over.

HP Mageson666 said:

Lol... I can see the underlying humor in a situation like this but sad indeed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back