Twin Flames

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Academic Scholar

Twin Flames

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:16 am

A twin flame is basically a person(s) who is you but in another body. Are twin flames real? What do y'all think of it? I ask since this concept of "twin flame" is literally everywhere in the spiritual/psychic community right now and is widely believed in, it's confusing me but I've never seen it addressed here.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Powstanie Pogańskie

Re: Twin Flames

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:22 am

Can't say I've even heard of it, but it sounds rather silly right off the bat. How do they explain such a phenomenon, if they attempt to? Some manner of astral-level cloning/duplication of one's soul that is then incarnated into a body?

It's fascinating at the very least to think about, good idea for a story.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:24 am

You cannot have the same soul in two bodies, but two people can be very close in personality and a lot of other things, to the point that they assume they are too much of the 'same'. Two souls can come so close in a way, that they can also build strong telepathy and so forth. But they are not the 'same'. This is also the case with twins as an example.

The less the self knowledge, the more people see everyone the same as 'themselves'. The new age community has peanuts for brains, and therefore, them equalizing or coming up with all sorts of weird concepts is only to be expected.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:12 am

Academic Scholar wrote:A twin flame is basically a person(s) who is you but in another body. Are twin flames real? What do y'all think of it? I ask since this concept of "twin flame" is literally everywhere in the spiritual/psychic community right now and is widely believed in, it's confusing me but I've never seen it addressed here.

Yes,new age spiritual/psychic community
HAIL SATAN

SdD

Postby SdD » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Or perfect twin souls??
had this ... but when I understood that we were complete with yin yang in us, masculine and feminine, it seemed to me senseless this new era.
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:06 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You cannot have the same soul in two bodies, but two people can be very close in personality and a lot of other things, to the point that they assume they are too much of the 'same'. Two souls can come so close in a way, that they can also build strong telepathy and so forth. But they are not the 'same'. This is also the case with twins as an example.

The less the self knowledge, the more people see everyone the same as 'themselves'. The new age community has peanuts for brains, and therefore, them equalizing or coming up with all sorts of weird concepts is only to be expected.

What about "twin souls" ? 2 in 1 kind of package ?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:44 am

What is going on is simple two people meet each other and they are infatuated this creates a major energetic expansion of energy in the aura and soul its a form of Shaktipat. And because they are so open to each other it makes the ability for ESP between then happen more frequently they finish each other sentences, they can tell what they are feeling and such. There might also be strong compatibility in their chart. And this might be past life, they where together in the past lives and have connections to each other on the soul.

That is all its nothing else. However this culture is obsessed with romantic love to the point of needing to find someone to complete them and make them whole, its the Christian concept of salvation playing out. In reality a relationship works when both people are already whole in themselves and mature psychologically and they become companions the bond of love within that is what makes a relationship last not the "I need you baby please don't leave me alone even five minutes to go the bathroom or I will cry" nonsense that is promoted and makes a lot of relationships probably fail because people are taught a relationship is infatuation and that is what love is and when this ends and it does then its over.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:44 am

What is going on is simple two people meet each other and they are infatuated this creates a major energetic expansion of energy in the aura and soul its a form of Shaktipat. And because they are so open to each other it makes the ability for ESP between then happen more frequently they finish each other sentences, they can tell what they are feeling and such. There might also be strong compatibility in their chart. And this might be past life, they where together in the past lives and have connections to each other on the soul.

That is all its nothing else. However this culture is obsessed with romantic love to the point of needing to find someone to complete them and make them whole, its the Christian concept of salvation playing out. In reality a relationship works when both people are already whole in themselves and mature psychologically and they become companions the bond of love within that is what makes a relationship last not the "I need you baby please don't leave me alone even five minutes to go the bathroom or I will cry" nonsense that is promoted and makes a lot of relationships probably fail because people are taught a relationship is infatuation and that is what love is and when this ends and it does then its over.

Drakon

Postby Drakon » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Twin flames is one more new age idiocy.
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book;
I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means

~Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON!
HAIL TO THE GODS OF ORION!

NonDeaSoss

Postby NonDeaSoss » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:59 pm

I disagree to an extent I asked Satan 3 years ago to bring someone to me I could love no matter what and would do the same in return and she came to me out of nowhere I had never talked to her in my whole life and i was at the point where i wasn't even trying for a relationahip anymore but now i know I've experienced multi reincarnations with this girl and she has always been a part of me even if we are two separate souls she feels like my other half she helps make me feel complete and I know that it was Satan's true gift all along to help me be guided by true love of another being