Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Indians white or asian?

Bardhonen

I'm not talking about Native Americans (although I am slightly curious), I'm talking about 'India' Indians.

Bardhonen said:
I'm not talking about Native Americans (although I am slightly curious), I'm talking about 'India' Indians.
Indians are their own unique sub-race, they're not white or asian. Native Americans are also their own unique sub-race, both the Indian and Native American sub-races are a result of race mixing amongst the main races (White, Black, Asian).

Indians are their own race. They also have their sub races. There are those who are more white looking and those who are more Asian or even black looking and logically they should stick with the Indians who look like them the most.

Native Americans/Amerindians are part of the Asiatic gene pool. They might be their own sub race of Asians as well but I'm not 100% on that part. But obviously they are closer to the darker skin tone Asians.

There is no India race, Indian traditionally has been large that encompassed different racial and ethnic groups. The concept of Indian as national is very new and it still has all kinds of problems its more of the result of the British Empire. You have White Indians, Asian, Negro, Indian's in the different regions and mixtures in-between. If you go to the South you will find the Negroid racial types if you go North you will find more Asian and White types.

HP Mageson666 said:
There is no India race, Indian traditionally has been large that encompassed different racial and ethnic groups. The concept of Indian as national is very new and it still has all kinds of problems its more of the result of the British Empire. You have White Indians, Asian, Negro, Indian's in the different regions and mixtures in-between. If you go to the South you will find the Negroid racial types if you go North you will find more Asian and White types.
So does this mean that the negroid type will become sub black race and the white type are sub white race?what about dravidans

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back