Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish sociopath Jared kushner admits greater Israel plan, says will eliminate borders

Jack

What we focused on is not as much the issues, uh, which we are focused on extensively, but also what’s holding back the Palestinian people from achieving their full potential and what’s holding back the Israeli people from being able to integrate with the whole region. And I think if you look at this whole region today, you have so much opportunity, but you also have some major threats. So by bringing everyone together, we are hopeful that they’ll be able to achieve a new paradigm.

I think the economic impact could be felt throughout the entire region. By the Jordanians, the Egyptians, the Lebanese – because if you can get people we have integrated. The political plan, which is very detailed, is really about establishing borders and resolving final status issues. But, in order to eh, you, the goal of resolving these borders is really to eliminate the borders. And so, if you can eliminate borders and have peace, less fear of terror, you could have freer flow of goods, freer flow of people, and that will create a lot more opportunities.

Does this sound similar ?........
screencapture-biblegateway-passage-2019-02-27-13_57_48.jpg

Greater_Israel_map.jpg

The Jewish eternal wet dream ,....
ad68cddaaaadfe6c5c7846ed04fb999e.jpg

Jared kushner actually looks like a literal sociopath,
images

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back