Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

6th Chakra meditation experience

Satanisnature

"The 6th chakra is the bliss chakra."
This is intense. I did the YAUM mantra about 30 times, I could feel my forehead pulsating vibrantly with pleasure like a deep intense warmth within my head buzzing and it brought me to tears of joy. I would relate this feeling to the many great feelings I've had in life where I've felt extreme joy. Writing this now with watery eyes, These meditations are no freaking joke. As a new satanists practicing the meditations on joyofsatan I discovered something I have no words for. And to think this is hidden from regular everyday people makes me sad, extremely sad that my closest relatives will most likely never experience this due to ignorance of their beliefs and interests.

I want to personally thank all who keep and run joyofsatan.com for being valiant seekers of the truth and harmony for humanity.

truth is sad

But we have the grace to have found ...

The page says to do it 16 times. It's better if we do it more?

TopoftheAbyss said:
You can if you want, I like the feeling of the tingling in my forehead so I do it usually 40 times.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Do it as many times as you like, Enough to where you can feel a pressure in your forehead. If you can feel it and feel the pleasurable sensation you're doing it right. I believe it is best to do it seven days in a row and have your back straight preferably in a chair take big breaths through your nose hold for four seconds and when exhaling do the YAUM mantra, to fully open it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back