Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I free demons?

Usthepeople666

Hello everyone
I have been battling depression lately and my life went spiralling down with negative thoughts.

I have decided to help Satan again as this is the only purpose of my life now.
I am doing reverse Torah rituals and would like to help more.

Please teach me how to free demons.
I really wanna help.
Hail Satan
Hail the demons of hell

Do the meditations and whatever else to make your own soul stronger and cleaner and brighter. With yourself more powerful, the RTRs you do will also be more powerful and effective. All the gods want from you is to do your best in improving yourself, and help however you can.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone
I have been battling depression lately and my life went spiralling down with negative thoughts.

I have decided to help Satan again as this is the only purpose of my life now.
I am doing reverse Torah rituals and would like to help more.

Please teach me how to free demons.
I really wanna help.
Hail Satan
Hail the demons of hell
All of the demons have been freed from being unable to reach us by Maxine and other JoS members almost 16 years ago, in addition to the efforts of other Satanists throughout time. It is your soul that you must focusing on freeing now. Doing the Final RTR several times a day, increasing your spiritual power by meditating daily, participating in group rituals announced here from time to time, doing activism for JoS, and continuing to learn and spread the truth are the best ways this year to further Satan's cause. Don't forget to do a daily AoP and cleaning so that negative karma and enemy attacks are lessened.

Using the word "Daemons" in the context of "fighting one's Daemons" is highly disrespectful. Daemons are not, in any way, negative nor evil nor damaging to/against us. Daemons are good, positive, helpful people - and in fact, the term "Daemon" means "Teacher, Guide, Enlightened One".

If you are serious and genuine (and of course not a jew...) then dedicate yourself to Satan. This is not "selling your Soul to Satan"; your Soul is yours forever. We dedicate our Souls to Satan's Cause. You should also do the Freeing the Soul working (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html and follow the links to the Words of Power for the Munka working; the N in "Munka" is pronounced like the Spanish ñ enyay), and build up your Aura of Protection at least twice per day - after waking up and before going to sleep, plus something like before/during/after interacting with people throughout the day (this can be done in seconds or minutes, but do the proper meditations at home as said). You should also clean your Aura during these same times, as well.

Depression is due to having low bioelectricity/vril/vri/chi/witchpower... Empowering and advancing yourself helps improve you in many numerous ways plus in ways you also want and choose. It's very important to not expect things to happen, e.g. putting a time limit or any other limits on things. Instead, just get on with it and keep going. The everyday meditations build up on the previous day's work, so it is very important to not skip nor miss any days. For the best effects, you should use different types of Magick and tools, such as Runes and Sanskrit words, mudras (hand gestures), yoga, etc. These are of the Eight-fold Path -

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Don't worry about having to do way too much at once. Just start somewhere which you can do and keep on doing that correctly, but then add more things until you are doing everything which needs to be done. Fixing/healing Physical, Mental/Psychological, Spiritual, Emotional things takes time and effort. Just start somewhere, after reading through the JoS site, and keep going and going further, adding more when necessary. For example, you can start with a couple out of that list, such as Dhyana, Mantras, Yantras, Mudras and Maithuna, which can be done very easily. Then add Asanas, Pranayama and Bandhas, which might be a bit more difficult, after. Separately, you can practice these items to know how to do them properly for when you want to add them to your workings.

As I said - don't fret! Just chill - 'keep calm and carry on'! Relax and do things carefully and be committed. Take your time and do them correctly and properly. You might also want to start with HPHC's 40-day meditation programme -

https://web.archive.org/web/20160619225351/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

Hello
I am already dedicated but feel scared in opening my chakras. I did a lot of Hatha and Kundalini yoga in the past and opened all my chakras. But then strange things started happening to me. I started feeling paranoid, locked in chains and then to escape from all this turned to drugs. I will start the 40 day meditation again. Can you add me on telegram? I feel really alone and weak as I don't know any satanists who can guide me and often fall back on the abrahimic belief of satanism. Pls guide me.
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello
I am already dedicated but feel scared in opening my chakras. I did a lot of Hatha and Kundalini yoga in the past and opened all my chakras. But then strange things started happening to me. I started feeling paranoid, locked in chains and then to escape from all this turned to drugs. I will start the 40 day meditation again. Can you add me on telegram? I feel really alone and weak as I don't know any satanists who can guide me and often fall back on the abrahimic belief of satanism. Pls guide me.
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell

You have to find your own inner strength to rise up, and not waste other people's time to placate you. If you escape abrahamism only because of other people who push you, it means you have not really understood why you are away. What you need to do is meditate daily, and study daily to deprogram your mind from fear. Study our material, do meditation, and lift your own weight. Only then you will escape your fears.

Someone doing babysitting to you is not going to make you fearless, but increase your fear for when you can't lift yourself up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell

You have to find your own inner strength to rise up, and not waste other people's time to placate you. If you escape abrahamism only because of other people who push you, it means you have not really understood why you are away. What you need to do is meditate daily, and study daily to deprogram your mind from fear. Study our material, do meditation, and lift your own weight. Only then you will escape your fears.

Someone doing babysitting to you is not going to make you fearless, but increase your fear for when you can't lift yourself up.
Thank You Sir ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back