Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Speaking in tongues?

I was just wondering what it is exactly? Is a thoughtform being channeled when xians do this or is it something else?

No, it's just people high on xianity saying BS things and ascribing meaning to them.

This is what happens when you have Obesity, Xianity, Meth withdrawal, Jelly Fish IQ, and MacDonalds all on the same person for too long, and put this person into a Christian Megachurch, and give them a microphone. One starts speaking in tongues.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, it's just people high on xianity saying BS things and ascribing meaning to them.

This is what happens when you have Obesity, Xianity, Meth withdrawal, Jelly Fish IQ, and MacDonalds all on the same person for too long, and put this person into a Christian Megachurch, and give them a microphone. One starts speaking in tongues.
"Meth Withdrawal "
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Being raised in the evangelical church this was common show. There are two kinds of people who engage in this.

The fakers and attention seekers, hucksters.

Hysterical types worked up into a state of crowd mania.

There is no scriptural justification for the blabbing act. The Bible states the "gift of tongues" is to be able to understand and speak any language of human's and to also be able to speak in and understand the language of angels. If you study Judeo-Christian it states quite frequently the language of angels is Hebrew.

Christians want to feel something so if they get crazy and blabber on they believe their mania is an invisible jewish man living inside of them doing jeboo magic.

They reckon it's the holey (with an E!) spirit "talking through them". All it is is nothing but gibberish nonsense which the kike leaders in churches lol at, at those retarded idiots thinking they're talking in a "spiritual language". There is not any actual wording nor phrasing; "the inspiration" or "filling-up" of the kikelywodkaspirit which its hole-yness is wider than the Grand Canyon, is the only "proof" they need. In real life, you go to school or on courses to learn a language, and sometimes if you have had trauma or shock to your head/brain you can recall and recite foreign languages from previous lives, rather than making shit up and sounding like a person having both a heart attack and a stroke at the same time, whose mum drank while carrying you in the womb.

The amount of bullshittery it is is that one person would stand up and say "Skdnf,oiprns d! woopey asdhfjsd blah-bidippity-poo !! $%&£! I'm a scatman! skibbidibbidy yo dun um dumb!" and then another person, a "leader" or perhaps a guest preacher, would say, "Oh, yes. I feel the wet between my legs - and your legs! Allow me-- I meant the holey (With an E!) spirit to feel-- erm... fill you up... Mmmm. Yes. Yesss. Yesssss! This is the message I am recieveing... Are you recieving me-- it yet? Yes, you are, aren't you? Yes."

Sometimes, they fall over because the drunken holey-with-an-E wodkaspirit has inspired them. This is what Lower Animals do either out of enjoyment and scratching their backs, or to take the piss out of these xian idiot retards -

yEx3plk.gif

RsfRsEs.gifx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNrnAVToKiI
You see these bears? At least some of them are advanced enough to stand up while having a little shake. At least most of them know to, and how to, keep their dignity. These xian idiot retards are lower than Lower Animals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqeR47uf0JM

Epilepsy warning; flashing images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eox1ogr3SE
As Magey said, some are posers - Homer agreeing to be a sheep. Com-pliance is very important to xianity - and more so to the kike's reptillian overlords; your Soul has to be very pliant, and you must have been very compliant in the Physical world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7PMSzY00U
If you read the comments on this one, you can also get a good idea of the delusion of "god" in terms of compliance, conversion and brainwashing. The programme of christianity is quite hypnotising.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back