Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4155

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:25 pm

So because you had a beef with some retards on a retarded discord server, who claim to be the so called prophets of Morrigan or whatever you state here, what do we have to answer on the behalf of "Morrigan"?

What does that even have to do with us here?
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Website Down Due To The Enemy [Domain Related Attack]- Will Be Back Up Soon

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby BlueLight » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:28 pm

I told you to stay away from that group and to not trust anyone who is not one of us. Even among our ranks there are some bad SS and trolls and jews who try to mess everything up - it's not exactly something that can be avoided.

Just give up on that discord chatroom. Seriously. They don't know anything. Are you going to trust some crazy feminists when it comes to this? We already know that the modern wicca and pagan modern is toxic and just a facade of xianity.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2412
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:40 am

Some freaky sick brain joo joo says a dumb word. Do not talk to freaky joo joo, that is easier. Morrigan doesn't like these freaky joo joos either because all they do is tell sick brain joo joo lies to mess people up. Morrigan does not like them, you should not like them either. They do not have Morrigan's permission or acceptance to deform and blasphene her as some twisted new jesus character in their freaky sick brain joo joo rat stories. Joo joo saw a woman god, and it wanted to turn jesus into a woman with her stolen name. These rats will be gone, the only reason not yet is because there's more important things to stop first.

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 236

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:49 am

Truthfully I'm not sure what it was you were hoping to gain from them other than trying to help them shed their incorrect views; their perspective, as you've now discovered, has its roots in Jewish perversion. That's why you're a "misogynist" to them.

It's lamentable because many of these New Age-esque "Pagans" do have some potential to move away from the corrupted teachings they've accepted, since they're already leaning in the right direction when it comes to their interest in Paganism, but they still fall into a trap that is pretty much universal in Jew-spawned movements and ideologies, which is unyielding refusal of contrary thinking. Just shut that shit down and don't even give opposing viewpoints the time of day. Much of the time they won't even engage in dialogue with you because they've already accepted going into it that you're wrong, and those that will debate you will either bow out pretty damn quickly or just maintain their position after you shredded it before their very eyes. Modern-day feminists are notorious for such tactics.

Discord is pretty shit anyway, it tries to reel you in with lawl XD normie humor and then you find out they're shutting down conservative and Jew-aware servers left and right while defending pedophilic furry servers where people are talking about actually fucking animals and children and sharing cub porn. And lo and behold, the admin responding to reports about such defends it while having a furry profile picture for their Gmail account.

Image

Don't be surprised if your account gets into some trouble for any truthful things you may have or will dish out.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 284
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:20 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:So because you had a beef with some retards on a retarded discord server, who claim to be the so called prophets of Morrigan or whatever you state here, what do we have to answer on the behalf of "Morrigan"?

What does that even have to do with us here?

I've been quiet about it so as there's much more important things to focus on currently, but SS Amonra so far seems to be the type to just want to get attention and be a special snowflake, starting with the topic of us "not understanding" his/her sexuality and then threatening to ragequit JoS over it, and then several new threads over the past week.

@SS Amonra, I hope you can start being more serious about Satanism, and quit trying to make yourself out as some kind of special deal as it seems you are. Every time you have a minor personal issue, it seems like you want to involve the entire JoS into it. Nothing against you otherwise, it's just that this kind of behavior is suspicious.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1133

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby Jack » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:07 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Some freaky sick brain joo joo says a dumb word. Do not talk to freaky joo joo, that is easier. Morrigan doesn't like these freaky joo joos either because all they do is tell sick brain joo joo lies to mess people up. Morrigan does not like them, you should not like them either. They do not have Morrigan's permission or acceptance to deform and blasphene her as some twisted new jesus character in their freaky sick brain joo joo rat stories. Joo joo saw a woman god, and it wanted to turn jesus into a woman with her stolen name. These rats will be gone, the only reason not yet is because there's more important things to stop first.

Image
Jesus Christi , the god incaranate who fought against the vicious roman pagans, 1 AD colorized
Image
Jesus was a woman not a man. This is a patriarchal conspiracy

Image
Jesus was a transgender woman on steroids

When you troll christards like this, they get really triggered LOL
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Thaliagrace444
Posts: 1

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby Thaliagrace444 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:20 am

Amora: has a different viewpoint then the jos and isn’t banned. Me: has a different viewpoint than the jos and gets banned like seven fucking times

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4155

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:22 am

Thaliagrace444 wrote:Amora: has a different viewpoint then the jos and isn’t banned. Me: has a different viewpoint than the jos and gets banned like seven fucking times


Yes, I like banning jews who say we are to die from the greys and that we are all pieces of shit, that's why.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Website Down Due To The Enemy [Domain Related Attack]- Will Be Back Up Soon

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 557

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:37 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thaliagrace444 wrote:Amora: has a different viewpoint then the jos and isn’t banned. Me: has a different viewpoint than the jos and gets banned like seven fucking times


Yes, I like banning jews who say we are to die from the greys and that we are all pieces of shit, that's why.


Hahaha take that, troll.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Aquarius
Posts: 3324

Re: Was accused of being misogynist? LOL

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:16 am

Thaliagrace444 wrote:Amora: has a different viewpoint then the jos and isn’t banned. Me: has a different viewpoint than the jos and gets banned like seven fucking times
die you fucking kike
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NoctiLucent84, spooky and 18 guests