Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I. Will. Rise.

Jigsaw_666

As some of you know, some time ago I contemplated suicide.
But I snapped out of it and kept fighting.
And now a new event has struck me, but once again I refuse to let it consume me.
I must rise up as an SS.

Im my high school choir group, there is a soprano. She is advanced and amazing at performing. She had been doing this stuff for years.

Our group travelled to LA for a competition. On the way there, I get to know her better. And she is just an amazing person. And as the days roll by, I realize just how much we have in common, and how perfect we were for each other. I realize that I would be a perfect soulmate for her, and I get an anxiety attack whilst sitting next to her.
And you know what? She helped me greatly during it, even offering to let me rest my head on her shoulder after I told her my attack was caused emotionally.
On the way back home, we bond further. She continues to just be so supportive of me, and when I ask her if I can give her a hug, she was totally open, and let me hug her. She even said that I could hug her whenever I needed one.

She was a Pagan, and is a cancer survivor.

I get home realizing that I am love with this girl. I cry, knowing it.
Then I realize something. I realize the cruelest joke of my whole life thus far.
As you know, interracial relationships are forbidden.
She is half my race, and half white.
And I am pretty sure that it is not ok for me to be in a relationship with her, knowing this.

All these years spent alone and afraid at the hands of the jews. And when I find the perfect match for me, I can't have her. All thanks to the jews.

The jews have taken everything away from me.

For a split second I blame the JoS for this, but no, I snap out of it and I realize these things;

She is an amazing friend, and I will be very much happy and grateful to keep her as just a friend.
By no longer pursuing her as my soulmate, I am actually doing the right thing by resisting the jewish program of race mixing.
I had decided, when I fell in love with her, that I would start excercising, meditating, doing my homework, and being more social, to win her over, but I should still be doing this regardless.

I realize all of this, and I have an almost spiritual experience realizing that I am needed in this world, that I am going to be an amazing person, that I will save lives.

I come to you all, my brothers and sisters, in this moment, and I ask for forgiveness for my weakness.
I come to you all to tell you, that I am ready to commit 100% to this cause. That I am ready to rise from this dark place.

I will fight, for the love that could have been. I fight for revenge for what the jews have done, to me, to her, to all Gentiles on this planet.

I am strong.
I am loved.
I am a warrior.
I am important.
I am not a hero people would want, but a hero people need.

I will rise. :evil:

-Jigsaw

Jigsaw_666 said:
And now a new event has struck me, but once again I refuse to let it consume me.
I must rise up as an SS.

Im my high school choir group, there is a soprano. She is advanced and amazing at performing. She had been doing this stuff for years.

Our group travelled to LA for a competition. On the way there, I get to know her better. And she is just an amazing person. And as the days roll by, I realize just how much we have in common, and how perfect we were for each other. I realize that I would be a perfect soulmate for her, and I get an anxiety attack whilst sitting next to her.
And you know what? She helped me greatly during it, even offering to let me rest my head on her shoulder after I told her my attack was caused emotionally.
On the way back home, we bond further. She continues to just be so supportive of me, and when I ask her if I can give her a hug, she was totally open, and let me hug her. She even said that I could hug her whenever I needed one.

Then I realize something. I realize the cruelest joke of my whole life thus far.
And I am pretty sure that it is not ok for me to be in a relationship with her, knowing this.

All these years spent alone and afraid at the hands of the jews. And when I find the perfect match for me, I can't have her. All thanks to the jews.

For a split second I blame the JoS for this, but no, I snap out of it and I realize these things;

She is an amazing friend, and I will be very much happy and grateful to keep her as just a friend.
By no longer pursuing her as my soulmate, I am actually doing the right thing by resisting the jewish program of race mixing.
I had decided, when I fell in love with her, that I would start excercising, meditating, doing my homework, and being more social, to win her over, but I should still be doing this regardless.

I realize all of this, and I have an almost spiritual experience realizing that I am needed in this world, that I am going to be an amazing person, that I will save lives.

I come to you all, my brothers and sisters, in this moment, and I ask for forgiveness for my weakness.
I come to you all to tell you, that I am ready to commit 100% to this cause. That I am ready to rise from this dark place.

I will fight, for the love that could have been. I fight for revenge for what the jews have done, to me, to her, to all Gentiles on this planet.

I am strong.
I am loved.
I am a warrior.
I am important.

-Jigsaw

which race is her mother ? most likely the mother side is the dominant souls race side there were a sermon about this. well it would´t be as good as to have a person
which is 100% your race but if she want´s to have children in the future and you have the same race as her mother well. I leave this point open for someone more advanced to give you a opinion. I just can point to a case who HP. Hoodedcobra666 said to a half asian /white fellow ss he should date a asien girl because his mother is asian. " Of course you can. However, bear in mind, that if you go with Asian as the predominant of your type, it will be better.
This is because your children, will be then Asian, and there will be no delays, everything will be more than likely back to normal. This saves time, and increases your chances to have better offspring. In accordance to nature that is more proper, and this thins out the chances of any potential issues."

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16438

I would recommend not pursuing this relationship if you're not sure about it. If there's a suspicion that something might be race-mixing, it probably is, or at least it's essential to verify that it isn't.

I know loneliness can be very difficult, and it's normal to want a partner. But look at this logically-if you keep advancing your soul, you will be naturally attracted to what's best for you. Sexual attraction to other Races goes away with enough spiritual advancement. Plus, you can do a working for a partner who's good for you. Wouldn't you rather advance yourself now and end up with a partner you're much more compatible with in the long run, than get in a relationship that could make advancing harder?

Sorry if my reply seemed to imply you would be mixing, I read the post this morning and replied now. Anyway, keep staying strong and loyal to your Race :)

Fuchs said:
Jigsaw_666 said:
I must rise up as an SS.

I am strong.
I am loved.
I am a warrior.
I am important.

-Jigsaw

which race is her mother ? most likely the mother side is the dominant souls race side there were a sermon about this. well it would´t be as good as to have a person
which is 100% your race but if she want´s to have children in the future and you have the same race as her mother well. I leave this point open for someone more advanced to give you a opinion. I just can point to a case who HP. Hoodedcobra666 said to a half asian /white fellow ss he should date a asien girl because his mother is asian. " Of course you can. However, bear in mind, that if you go with Asian as the predominant of your type, it will be better.
This is because your children, will be then Asian, and there will be no delays, everything will be more than likely back to normal. This saves time, and increases your chances to have better offspring. In accordance to nature that is more proper, and this thins out the chances of any potential issues."

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16438

Her mother's side is white, but I am not. Her father's side is the same race as I am.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back