Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thanksgiving Thread for the Gods

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
I know it's not that time of the year, but if you'd like to listen (or read, really) I'd like to give a testimony on how the Gods saved me from certain danger. I'm not gonna name any specific people, or any specific cities, or any other identifying information/variables that could lead somebody to track me down.

So this has been a long time coming...

In late 2017, I moved to another area of the same city I grew up in. From what I've heard, it was a bad neighborhood that has calmed down in recent years but it turns out I moved in right before the troublemakers were starting to come home from jail. You didn't need a newspaper, you didn't need Facebook, you didn't need Twitter to hear the news about what's going on the ghetto. All of my news concerning the community was overheard and discussed on the public bus. Gang warfare, drug busts, certain people to be on the lookout for, etc. that neighborhood was an absolute nightmare. Long story short, as soon as I got the chance, I ended my leased and just bounced right out of there. I'm not even living in that city anymore. I'm not even living in the state.

I moved in with some roommates and had my own house with several bedrooms that I could use for religious, personal, and business purposes. It was pretty quiet for 6 months, but early on I went down to the basement and I felt the energy of the Gods. Why in the basement, I do not know but all I remember is seeing a mental image of the god Paimon and his sigil. To further confirm, one night I was just on my computer doing the usual stuff I'd do, produce music, whatever....then the fire alarm just started ringing. I rushed right down to the kitchen only to see that my roommate was just trying to get my attention. I asked Paimon to shut it off once I got down to the kitchen, and the fire alarm shut itself off immediately. I knew he was known for making loud noises (from the JoS website), so it's something I got used to. Unfortunately, after a few months passed we went from living normally to living hungry and broke.

The ghetto just got to people and next thing I knew, people were doing dope (Heroin) and I was the only one still sober (other than an occasional drink). It was just months and months of people destroying themselves and their friendships because heroin, fentanyl, and other types of opioids can make you so dependent, that you don't even care about living or dying anymore because all you're focused on is chasing your next high. Fucking degenerates...

I've finally had enough when I went to work one morning, texting my friend to have a good day and to stay safe...only to get a text 3 hours later saying "(name)'s dead." I was in utter disbelief at that moment so I responded "What do you mean he's fucking dead?" and got another response saying that he overdosed on Fentanyl. I just rushed home immediately in tears because that was someone I knew for over 5 years and whom I was very close to. That became the turning point when I just became so depressed, I was trying to drink myself to death. An entire fifth of Captain Morgan finished, and I end up in the hospital waking up with a BAC of .26

So in desperation, I prayed. I prayed that I would get the hell out of there, and asked Paimon to help me. I've done as many RTRs and workings as I could whenever I wasn't scrambling to find/make enough money to be able to pay rent and the bills which I just didn't have the proper income alone to do so. It took 3 more months, but I finally had enough money to pay off the lease, cleaned up the entire house, and got the hell out of there. After all I've been through, after being burglarized countless times, after being shot in a drive-by, I will never live in a city ever again. I hate that city with a passion and only wish it would burn to the ground, taking every single heroin rig I found on the street, every single gun left in a dumpster, every single broken meth pipe, every broken beer bottle in the river, and wiping it all away in flames. That's how bad it was.

To conclude, I would not be alive today if it weren't for the Gods and their blessings. Thank you.

An enormous Hail Satan that you got out of that situation, as it's clear you were in grave danger just being near such environments.

I mean fentanyl, fuck. That is arguably in the top three for absolute worst drugs to get involved in. It's hard to imagine any group of addicts using fentanyl that don't experience or are aware of at least one death. Children die from that by just walking into a room and accidentally exposing themselves to leftover remnants of it.

It's increasingly alarming to me, even though I've cut myself off from that mess, how much danger I stupidly put myself in feeding my own habit. I never got involved in any manner of opioids, but heroin infestation is a huge problem in my area, and I've been exposed to wretchedly lowly criminals using and peddling that shit, among other substances. I'm certain you know what I mean when I describe such people as wholly void of spiritual worth and purpose. It's actual, literal poison, their very essence, in addition to the actual, literal poison we were partaking in.

My group of friends that I was closer to in my middle and early high school years, there was some distance formed when I moved the next town over. It's something that used to bother me and make me rather dejected, how they were all still hanging out regularly and doing shit together and I was rarely invited and had to oft initiate shit, with no guarantee of even getting a response. I feel, more and more often these days, how such was ultimately to my benefit. I'm so sickened by and angry with that entire scene, and I can actually feel how my exposure and involvement actively worsened my depression and put me in this low point I'm slowly but surely digging myself out of. And if it weren't for remembering Father Satan and the Gods, I may have gone so much deeper than I did. I don't like to think about that.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
An enormous Hail Satan that you got out of that situation, as it's clear you were in grave danger just being near such environments.

I mean fentanyl, fuck. That is arguably in the top three for absolute worst drugs to get involved in. It's hard to imagine any group of addicts using fentanyl that don't experience or are aware of at least one death. Children die from that by just walking into a room and accidentally exposing themselves to leftover remnants of it.

Oh, you name it, somebody's on it. Heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, crack, pot, Vicodin, Percocet, Gabapentin, Meth, K2, LSD, DMT, Shrooms, every single one you can think of. I can't find one sober person in the entire county. Drugs are fucking rampant here.

Brdredr said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

Oh, you name it, somebody's on it. Heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, crack, pot, Vicodin, Percocet, Gabapentin, Meth, K2, LSD, DMT, Shrooms, every single one you can think of. I can't find one sober person in the entire county. Drugs are fucking rampant here.

I tried quite a few of those from list, unfortunately.

I was stupid and let others convince me. I am glad that chapter is over. Some need to learn it the hard way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back