Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy Attack?

darkmonkey666

I dont know what was going on but I have been doing the rtr a lot lately 4 or 5 times a day. Plus I have meditated a lot everyday.

So I had confirmed that I wasnt a Jew with several people on here in the past but this was the oddest thing. All of a sudden I got all this kike energy all over me it took me a long time to clean this off and I see these chains like small they are a golden color in my chakras and soul. I get this fear and terror that I may be one of them somehow I dont know I felt like doing the rtr was destroying me and it was hard to do. I was somehow able to finish the rtr. I kept doing it and I feel much better but these things were telling the person I have been with for 4 years is a Jew she is considering Satanism I am giving her time. Her energy is not bad at all but positive this is scary I dont know what I would do if she was Jew she doesnt act like it at all or have those features. Where is this energy coming from I keep doing the rtr but that binding is still there and there. Most of the kike energy is gone but this is scary kind of attack. Is this normal.

That was yesterday I did the rtr today as much as I could will it get rid of these bindings. The rtr feels positive and good today but I haven't heard of this kind of attack before.

Enemy attack. The way you speak about her shows that she's probably not a jew. If you have a strong and healthy relationship they might be trying to destroy that, just to make you suffer.

Don't take any harsh decisions when it comes to this.

Uhhh...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Try not to get fooled by the enemy, we now have a list of all the bullshitery they do:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17804&hilit=list+of+enemy+attacks

Stay safe darkmonkey.

The chains in the chakras and soul I have also experienced this and are the bonds and curses of the hebrew letters if in other past lives you were cursed, they manifest themselves before being removed from your soul, to eliminate it you have to continue doing the RTR and cleaning jobs.

I hope they are gone. They were around this other person I was trying to help her out with energy they hated it and they attacked me really hard last night I actually saw there were many greys I kept trying to get them with fire then there was this scary reptilian like creature when I saw that I called on Satan for help cause I don't think I am advanced enough to take on that and the attack stopped.

I put an aura of protection around my girl but these things really play with her mind a lot I hope they wont come back. So far so good. She says today those wierd voices are gone. I want to keep them away from her but even typing this out I feel an attack like doom dont type this shit etc.

I wont let them win though
Hail Satan

Btw this is first time really seeing something somewhat on the astral so at least I know I am progressing I am not used to this yet. But I feel proud and empowered that I am with Satan and they didnt and cant get me.

I will keep up the rtr

Wotanwarrior said:
The chains in the chakras and soul I have also experienced this and are the bonds and curses of the hebrew letters if in other past lives you were cursed, they manifest themselves before being removed from your soul, to eliminate it you have to continue doing the RTR and cleaning jobs.

Btw I cant get over this the God that came and helped me looked in my minds eye exactly like in your picture white wings same energy. I couldn't see it in front of me hard to explain but it's more like I knew. My girl even said the name Bael sounded very familiar and her ruling planet is on one of his ruling zodiac degrees interesting. Your a good artist I almost cant believe this stuff is real. I dont want to claim something that didnt happen but I saw it with my eyes.
Hail Satan

Keep fighting. If the enemy is attacking you, it probably means they consider you a threat. And you should be proud of that and of your progress.b

Don't let them get to you. And if they are attacking your partner as well, it points towards the fact that they might not want you two together. If she makes you happy, well.. you can see why they'd try to do that.

darkmonkey666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Btw I cant get over this the God that came and helped me looked in my minds eye exactly like in your picture white wings same energy. I couldn't see it in front of me hard to explain but it's more like I knew. My girl even said the name Bael sounded very familiar and her ruling planet is on one of his ruling zodiac degrees interesting. Your a good artist I almost cant believe this stuff is real. I dont want to claim something that didnt happen but I saw it with my eyes.
Hail Satan

These drawings were made by zolaluckystar, here you can see more drawings made by her.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

BlueLight said:
Keep fighting. If the enemy is attacking you, it probably means they consider you a threat. And you should be proud of that and of your progress.b

Don't let them get to you. And if they are attacking your partner as well, it points towards the fact that they might not want you two together. If she makes you happy, well.. you can see why they'd try to do that.

In my case they also do the same thing: they are always sending me negative thoughts about her and as she lives in another country that we will never be together again.
Those parasites are really repugnant, they even tricked me into believing that I had a relationship with a goddess to get me away from her.

Well anyways my girl said she talked to a very positive person by the name of Bael as she put it. That they tried to come back but he made them go away again. So I think the gods are helping out for sure. I will soon try to tell her that he is on the Side of Satan and that Satan is good. I am so nervous talking about this stuff though but i recently am introducing her to meditation. That image was how I knew who it probably was so zolaluckystar is a good artist I meant.

So far so good the greys are gone. They put her through nightmares hearing voices and forced her to have xtian like thoughts in the hospital several times etc so if the Gods are keeping them away then good.

BlueLight said:

She does make me happy I think this is why and she does have some mind power from meditations in a past life or astrology placements I'm not sure so they obviously want to feed off of that too.

I will keep fighting with the rtrs. And meditating. I am not going to give up. I also read the list of enemy attacks.

Like I said not to be arrogant but it fills me with happiness to know they are weak and pathetic and I am not on their side and they cant get me.

Hail Satan

Wotanwarrior said:
BlueLight said:

In my case they also do the same thing: they are always sending me negative thoughts about her and as she lives in another country that we will never be together again.
Those parasites are really repugnant, they even tricked me into believing that I had a relationship with a goddess to get me away from her.

It is an enemy attack. They do the same thing for me and my partner - but they attack him more with some stuff that's a bit delicate for him. I'm quite immune when it comes to the same tactics they use on him, but I have my own insecurities and they tend to attack that.

I am sure you'll get together with your partner. It is difficult, yes. But I also trust the Gods and Father Satan in this. There's always a solution, especially for us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back