Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To those of you who are unable to project

Seventh

I was inspired to write this to help my fellow Satanic family.

If you have ever tried to astral project and have failed that will usually mean one of a few things which I will tell you.

You haven't opened and aligned your chakras - to be able to astral project you must have opened your chakras. This is something important to do for astral projecting. If you are suffering from this you will possibly feel your energy body trapped on a certain area unable to exit the body when trying to project.

You weren't relaxed enough - when your attempt to astral project it is important to be completely relaxed or you will not be able to get anywhere. Your body at many times when going into a trance will attempt to regain control by making you have to swallow or give you an itch but you MUST ignore it or you will wake yourself out of the trance

You're cursed - curses using this

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

You actually did project - the way this goes is that you feel the energy surging through your body and all of a sudden it stops and you are left either mentally drained and physically drained or you feel unaffected. This means you actually have projected and your astral body is fighting with your physical body for control of memories. There are three things that happen when we fall asleep. There are three bodies which generate memories. Our Physical/mental, astral, and dream body. Which ever one is awake and has dominance creates the memories. Usually only one is active at a time which creates the mental fatigue I was mentioning earlier when two or more are awake. If this ever happens to you all I can tell you is to wait it out. Do not fall asleep. Wait for your astral body to return to you and your memories should be overwritten.

Also to all of you truly interested in developing your astral abilities there is a book I recommend you buy.

Robert Bruce - Astral Dynamics: the complete book of out of body experiences.

For the crown chakra is said that I should feel a great pleasure after meditating on it. Yet I never felt that pleasure even if I feel the chakra when I concentrate on it. It means that is not opened?

Seventh said:
Your body at many times when going into a trance will attempt to regain control by making you have to swallow or give you an itch but you MUST ignore it or you will wake yourself out of the trance

This happens to me all the fucking time, so I can attest to this. Ignoring it really is the best way to go about it, as difficult as that can be; I'll suddenly get just a wave of itches at random spots all across my body, including spots that are not touching anything whatsoever, but tuning them out, if I'm able, allows me to re-focus on the meditation at hand. And then I can scratch the shit out of them for a good forty seconds.

The Alchemist7 said:
For the crown chakra is said that I should feel a great pleasure after meditating on it. Yet I never felt that pleasure even if I feel the chakra when I concentrate on it. It means that is not opened?
yes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back