Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need your helps

Hello guys I am 18 yrs old, I feel really unmotivated about everything, because I feel disgusted about me, because.. I have a freaking unibrow, Ive got small black hair ON my nose, and my ear have few, but whhyy? why is this a thing at Gentiles? or am I a freakin jew ? I feel like im just gonna be alone in my whole lifetime, because I dont want to make a family with this genes, my kids would just inherit those? right ? And I dont want to screw up with them..I feel so unmotivated, I just wanna die, please, help me out, what should I do? :(

Dude having some not so beautiful part about one's self has nothing to do with being jewish.

Now if your nose extends further than a palm's length it's time to get seriously worried.

But jokes aside, stop acting like a whiny crap and know that all people have some sort of 'imperfection', and that no, it has nothing to do with jewishness.

When you name is helpmeout... the world doesn't revolve around you how about you help yourself and help the community.

HelpmeOut said:
Hello guys I am 18 yrs old, I feel really unmotivated about everything, because I feel disgusted about me, because.. I have a freaking unibrow, Ive got small black hair ON my nose, and my ear have few, but whhyy? why is this a thing at Gentiles? or am I a freakin jew ? I feel like im just gonna be alone in my whole lifetime, because I dont want to make a family with this genes, my kids would just inherit those? right ? And I dont want to screw up with them..I feel so unmotivated, I just wanna die, please, help me out, what should I do? :(
Try to wax those hairs..? Seriously i know many people that have a unibrow and they still look fine, it can be fixed too. If you are a SS you can use magick to make sure that your kids are protected, beautiful, healty and whatever you want! ;)

Don't feel down, meditate and this feelings will go away with time! And remember that magick can fix a lot of things even making you more beautiful!

You can buy a pair of tweezers for very cheap and remove the excess hair. Don't over-groom or it will look unnatural. If there is pain or redness, an icecube held on the area for a few moments will help. Tweeze at night before going to bed, to avoid redness if you go out during the day. More people have a unibrow than you think, but they tweeze or wax to remove the excess hair.

Just as HP HoodedCobra had said, we all have our own imperfections. Hating yourself is something that'll affect you a lot if you can't learn how to deal with it.

I have a classmate with a unibrow and she deals with it. You can't even tell. So it's not that bad. And with the hair on your nose, a lot of women have hair on their face as well. You might have too much testosterone in your body.

It depends on how old you are as well. Until the age of 25, women can have a bigger amount of testosterone in their body. This can influence acne as well as hair grow.

Try and shave the hair on your nose or just tweeze it. Depends on how bad it is.

You need to learn how to feel confident. Work on yourself. Do things. Be productive. It'll make you feel much better.

The enemy can attack you easily on your low self esteem and lack of confidence if you let them do it.

Work on yourself and advance spiritually. Things will change in a positive manner for you.

Don't lose hope - dying now would only make your next life harder.

luis said:
HelpmeOut said:
Try to wax those hairs..? Seriously i know many people that have a unibrow and they still look fine, it can be fixed too. If you are a SS you can use magick to make sure that your kids are protected, beautiful, healty and whatever you want! ;)

Don't feel down, meditate and this feelings will go away with time! And remember that magick can fix a lot of things even making you more beautiful!

Really ? Is that possible to avoid those genes from my kids ? I am waxing it.. but that doesnt help because I still have those genes.. I mean.. my problem is not I look like this, my problem is that I dont want kids because there is a chance they will inherit it..:\

HelpmeOut said:

If you don't like something, just change it. Nothing wrong with that. If you feel you lack motivation, fix that problem too, clean your aura and start daily a new set of meditations. Don't sit around feeling pity for yourself is not helpful.
and If you want to be alone for your whole life this is also a matter of choice. You can change and accomplish anything you set your mind too.
PS: I don't like my eyebrows either I get them thread :D and I am not a jew!

As for the hair and shit, gain some money and get electrolysis treatment to permanently remove it.

As for the baby, gene expression can be affected by vibration and thus impregnate the woman on an auspicious astrological date and continually vibrate the sun and Venus mantras till parturition so that no bad genes small be expressed in the baby.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back