Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sushumna and magnum opus

I have been working on expanding my sushumna and raising my serpents. I have been speaking with demons and getting help with the process. I wanted to hear from someone else what their personal experiences were with working with this aspect of the soul. Simply because I do not ever make posts and do not want to stay separated from the satanic family. I have noticed a great increase in energy manipulation and chakra energies. I have been able to keep myself warm in the winter weather and not wear a jacket if I don't want to. I have also noticed a great strength increase when it come to my bioelectricity and my telekinetic abilities. I am able to extinguish flames almost effortlessly. I will within the next decade be preforming the magnum opus, and would like to collaborate and speak with high level dedicated spiritual Satanists about the subject. If their are any high level dedicated spiritual Satanists in the groups that feel the same way and want to collaborate and discuss our different methods, leave a reply and I will get back to you.

Thanks you and Hail Satan
Heil Hitler
And thank you High Preists and Priestesses for this wonderful Satanic Community

There is no actual point to 'open' the shushumna, just to get the energy of it going. Basically, it is a hollow, energetically speaking, space. One cannot simply 'open' it. It's like a vacuum.

Also, to keep stable sanity, do not do strange and bizarre experiments, and go for the natural development with the Serpent.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no actual point to 'open' the shushumna, just to get the energy of it going. Basically, it is a hollow, energetically speaking, space. One cannot simply 'open' it. It's like a vacuum.

Also, to keep stable sanity, do not do strange and bizarre experiments, and go for the natural development with the Serpent.

I understand, I haven't been opening it, I have been expanding it like the meditation on the meditations webpage explains to do. I will expand it over the course of 15 minutes visualizing it bright like the sun and as hot as a burning skillet. I haven't been doing anything crazy or experimenting. I have noticed that if I meditate on the serpents and tune in with clairaudience I can hear roars like they are dragons wanting to break through gates. Kind of reminds me of how the chakras are sometimes referred to as gates. I have been able to raise my serpents to my 6th chakra. when they touch, it is like a solar powered flashlight is flashed in my face, while at the same time I'm looking though a kaleidoscope. I have been speaking to demons about this and they have explained I really need to work on my seventh chakra because that is the last chakra I need to open fully before my serpents can truely ascend.

High perist Hooded Cobra, if you can give me any great tips on what you think I should be doing to improve my meditations right now, aside from what I have been discussing with demons, I would greatly appriciate it, Thank You

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So the point is to get the energy going, throughout the ida, pingala and the nadi in the middle, which goes straight up and down?

Start from bottom to top, or can you just start at your strongest chakra?

NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So the point is to get the energy going, throughout the ida, pingala and the nadi in the middle, which goes straight up and down?

The chakras should be opened from top to bottom for a safe and appropriate opening.
To empower sushumna I do Kundalini yoga and vibrate Agni 65 times to purify it, it is very thin and white and very warm when activated.
One technique to balance it is to absorb solar and lunar energy into it by absorbing energy or to program the nadi with the Uruz rune to have it absorb solar and lunar energy automatically with light.

fuoco blu 666 said:
NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The chakras should be opened from top to bottom for a safe and appropriate opening.
To empower sushumna I do Kundalini yoga and vibrate Agni 65 times to purify it, it is very thin and white and very warm when activated.
One technique to balance it is to absorb solar and lunar energy into it by absorbing energy or to program the nadi with the Uruz rune to have it absorb solar and lunar energy automatically with light.

Thanks for sharing!

So you also have to balance the nadis.. when you can feel both ida and pingala equally strong, does this mean that they are balanced? xD

And I would rather not use vibrations on the shushumna (this is the straight nadi which connects all chakras, right?) or the ide/pingala nadis. I will use them a bit later, when I think I am ready for everything lol.
For now I will just feel them and try to „force“ the energy further along the nadis. As when they started to open, or what ever you want to call it, it was intense. So I want to be more careful with that. As recklessness could backfire here I think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back