Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Real Face of Xtianity (news)

darkmonkey666

If they get in full power this is the kind of thing they did and will do.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/born-again-drug-lords-enforcing-13951891

Nah. Let's just make possessing arms illegal. That way no-one can buy one legally, but criminals will get them illegally and no-one else will be able to defend themselves. Yay. As said before, it wasn't until that Ohio nightclub shooting that I realised that banning guns was a very, very bad idea.

FancyMancy said:
Nah. Let's just make possessing arms illegal. That way no-one can buy one legally, but criminals will get them illegally and no-one else will be able to defend themselves. Yay. As said before, it wasn't until that Ohio nightclub shooting that I realised that banning guns was a very, very bad idea.

Haven't there been things like mass-stabbings in England? One muslim running around with a kitchen knife hitting everyone in a crowd. If I remember correctly, this happened a few years ago and even the police officers didn't have any guns so they couldn't really do anything to stop the guy. Maybe the police had a little bit of pepper spray or a little bat to hit him with, but they didn't really have anything real to defend themselves with.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:

Haven't there been things like mass-stabbings in England? One muslim running around with a kitchen knife hitting everyone in a crowd. If I remember correctly, this happened a few years ago and even the police officers didn't have any guns so they couldn't really do anything to stop the guy. Maybe the police had a little bit of pepper spray or a little bat to hit him with, but they didn't really have anything real to defend themselves with.
I don't think I heard about that, but the police are disliked here by some. There isn't much respect for them. The culture over here is not like it is in America regarding bearing arms - we'd be little babies compared to America, with having guns. It would take a few generations for it to be done properly, I expect, and the cost would be huge. Not to mention it wouldn't happen any time soon, and especially not with, as you say, particular types terrorising people. I think those would have to be sorted out, mosques closed, people deported...before there was any mere thought of the "right" or "permission" to defend oneself.

As such - on a police programme on TV a copper said that you might not like the police but he guarantees you'd contact them when you needed to. My reply was that that would be, and is, because we're not "allowed" to defend ourselves. :roll: :puke: Give the zidiots over here projectile weapons and they'd end up killing themselves accidentally first in panic or embarrassing pathetic inadequacy. Then Trump would have something to laugh about and take the piss about, about blood-soaked floors in hospitals.

It is embarrassingly pathetically inadequate.

xLHm4cv.jpg

I don't think people realise just how painfully embarrassing it is.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1tVaMxyvjXA

1usIt64.gif

It's like a jew making a retarded spectacle out of itself just so it can get a bit more publicity, fame and money. "Not too proud to lower myself below any measurable amounts of dignity!"

Although, soon, with people waking up and realising things, once that happens properly and continues on, things should be better and people more mature, so then maybe we'd grow up enough soon after. After terror attacks in recent years there were police with rifles patrolling. It is an attempt at normalising it, getting Britons used to it. I don't think it would be as fanatical as enforcing xianity at gunpoint, though. xians are more about relying on something else to defend them, rather than them being themselves and defending themselves.

I didn't know Father Minecraft was in Brazil. Why do xtians got to have this square retarded face on them, it's cringey...

0_THP_CHP_050219SLUG_2056JPG.jpg

tumblr_inline_mv38zxDVhk1qbhqgf.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back