Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Himmler,Polygamy, Eugenics and the Incel doom

Jack

1)Himmler and Polygamy
I think the nets being altered by the day. I couldn't find a previously easily accessible quote from Heinrich Himmler calling for the Legalization of Polygamy after the War. Himmler wanted SS dudes to have more than one wife and produce lots of children. The ss we're selected for having superior human traits such as
1)Height - Greater than 6'
2) Higher intelligence
3)Ability to work earnestly
4)Pure bloods according to ancestry
5)Exceptional combat abilities

And some other things. He wanted to create what's commonly known as the Aryan Master Race. The SS were the new breed of superior humans.

2)Eugenics
The concept predates this coinage, with Plato suggesting applying the principles of selective breeding to humans around 400 BCE.

Frederick Osborn's 1937 journal article "Development of a Eugenic Philosophy" framed it as a social philosophy—a philosophy with implications for social order.[6] That definition is not universally accepted. Osborn advocated for higher rates of sexual reproduction among people with desired traits ("positive eugenics")
So this was practiced even back in ancient Greece. Apparently every single great civilization has had polygamy so the most superior man creates a lot of superior children and the most inferior men have very low possibilities of creating many inferior children. As HPMageson has said before sterilization of people with mental disabilities and people who are in ways physically or mentally impaired saves their children a life long sufferance.

IQ is hereditary and superior traits such as good facial structure and tallness etc are also hereditary. Although anyone who'd work hard and spiritually advance would also develop these traits.
images

Superior Man

images

Nazi Architecture depicting the Ideal Man

Not saying people should be sterilized(except above in physical or mental impairment) ,just if polygamy we're to be legalized ,especially in white European countries superior men and women would pair up as natural human tendencies going back to immemorial time. Himmler criticized the Christian view on marriage, saying it was an abomination and severely harmed the populations of humanity.
images

Every race should have such a thing done so as to restructure the gene pool back to superiority and reverse the dysgenics that's been perpetrated by the low castes of all countries.

3)The Incel doom
This might be very insensitive on my part to say but the ones unable to get the women will have their genes eliminated from the gene pool. They're useless to man and society. This is purely hypothetical imagination so don't get too worked up by it. However think about it. Obviously the ones on the lower end won't be able to make a lot of babies and the more superior babies created by the upper end will dwarf the lower end.
The 80/20 rule of the incels will play out on reality. However I don't think this is entirely accurate but at least the lowest 10 percent of men might be weeded out.
images

Btw I just made this correlation when I was reading through some third Reich articles and thought this kind of connection would be nice to make. I was thinking how Himmler actually wanted polygamy to be implemented and what he actually wanted to achieve through it. You guys are open to debate and give your opinions on all this.

I think this idea brought to it's maximum is basically one man impregnating every woman, which is extremely retarded and needs to be brought down a notch. It would be difficult to destabilize or otherwise control human nature so profusely as to create situations where the ugliest and stupidest cannot breed. Because one major problems is that they breed far too often as is. Maybe polygamy is the solution to this I don't know. I just don't believe in the 80/20 thing because I don't think the ratio of good men to weak men is really as extreme and wide as people basically say it is.

When it comes to sterilization, the mentally disabled are very few anyways

We also can't forget that there's also "incel" women or "ugly" or "unwanted" (sorry to be harsh but speaking of a real minority here) women as well which is something you need to see for what is. Sure they might get laid, but it's with gross ppl like an incel having sex with prostitutes or cougars or something

Godmode said:
I think this idea brought to it's maximum is basically one man impregnating every woman, which is extremely retarded and needs to be brought down a notch. It would be difficult to destabilize or otherwise control human nature so profusely as to create situations where the ugliest and stupidest cannot breed. Because one major problems is that they breed far too often as is. Maybe polygamy is the solution to this I don't know. I just don't believe in the 80/20 thing because I don't think the ratio of good men to weak men is really as extreme and wide as people basically say it is.

We also can't forget that there's also "incel" women or "ugly" or "unwanted" (sorry to be harsh but speaking of a real minority here) women as well which is something you need to see for what is. Sure they might get laid, but it's with gross ppl like an incel having sex with prostitutes or cougars or something
I too don't believe the 80/20 and probably only 10℅ men and 5% women might be weeded out. But that's what eugenics is supposed to do ,right ? Weed out the lowest genes. Mental issues,physical impairments etc are all genetic. Eventually if we legalize this polygamy thing, I'd imagine when superior men get with the superior women in bulk, it'll creates a halo effect and obviously the inferior man stuck at the bottom won't be able to create many children with the one or no woman he'll end up with. So the amount of good progeny and good genes frequency will dwarf the inferior gene frequency within the gene population until it'll be completely eliminated.
As for people who whine about inbreeding depression. Inbreeding depression can be cured in one shot by marrying someone within your own race but not connected to you in your ancestry for 4-5 generations. I mean the Nordic tribes didn't have much foreign gene frequency in their populations and yet they've to this day produced vigorous offspring.

images

Must be weeded out

images

Dysgenics must be reversed

images

Reversal to mean,the natural state since time immemorial

lord-krishna-wives.jpg

The only way to combat low birth rates AND fix the dysgenics problem without immigration

Godmode said:

Poligamy may be a solution for emergency population after a war but otherwise it is madness. Look at the muslims. 20% of them have 4 wives each the rest fuck goats and rape europeans.

wasn't there talk, either here or on the Groups, of too much polygamy leading to incest and a lower variety gene pool?

Adrellis said:
wasn't there talk, either here or on the Groups, of too much polygamy leading to incest and a lower variety gene pool?
That achieves the exact opposite. It'll strengthen the genes and weed out the inferior ones. Which Himmler intended it to do. It went up till Christianity came to power. As I said a single outcross can solve inbreeding depression for another 10 generations or so.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Godmode said:

Poligamy may be a solution for emergency population after a war but otherwise it is madness. Look at the muslims. 20% of them have 4 wives each the rest fuck goats and rape europeans.
You could compare the Europeans with a race edging on the war population scale compared to the rest of the world. And Muslims didn't invent polygamy. It was practiced in pre Islamic Arabia as in every single other country on the face of the earth for thousands of years. Its not madness. Its the major marriage institution since human inception. Our Lord Father Satan himself has multiple wives.

It is also important to know the importance of nutrient dense foods and nutrition in connection to health and optimal genetic expression and physical appearance and development.

HPS Shannon said:
It is also important to know the importance of nutrient dense foods and nutrition in connection to health and optimal genetic expression and physical appearance and development.
Btw can you make a sermon on the perfect "diet" for us ? Some people say we should be on the ketogenic or paleo diet which are both historically wrong. What for SS could be a perfect Diet ?

It depends on the preference and well. You can't go around forcing SS men or women to deal with polygamy when they are fully monogamous, no matter how superior their genes might be.

I'd sure flip my shit if anyone would try to make my partner take a second wife when we are both monogamous and happy with it.

I'll just ask the question:
Which sister here would share her partner/husband with let´s say up to 4 other girls ? And could be happy with this situation?

Jack said:
HPS Shannon said:
Btw can you make a sermon on the perfect "diet" for us ? Some people say we should be on the ketogenic or paleo diet which are both historically wrong. What for SS could be a perfect Diet ?

Sure, I can and will after I settle some things.

Herr Himmler didn't advocate such polygamy very strongly. The situation in Germany was very different at the time, due to the war and how many German men, especially the hardier, harder working, braver, etc, ones lost their lives fighting for their nation.

He wanted SS men to have as many children with their wives as they could before going to war, so they could at least leave behind their progeny, and there was some mention of perhaps allowing certain distinguised SS men who had proven their worth and valor in the war to be allowed polygamous relationships, but this was never part of some large scale plan to implement large scale polygamy after the war in Germany.

However I have never found a direct source on this, and as far as I know, all SS men who had a wife only ever had one wife and had great monogamous relationships, with very succesful families, and if they would have had the chance in case they won the war, would have been able to have plenty of children each in the more prosperous post victory NS Germany that could have existed.

The eugenics program was more about getting healthy Aryan men and woman to form stable long term relationships, and improve the racial health and homogenity through improved birth rates between people with simmilar genetic makeup, but it was never about forcing people to partner up together just because they would be genetically compatible, more about the conscious practice of racial homogenous relationships and racial awareness while providing government aid and support to allow couples a better financially stable environment to start and grow a family.

I personally strongly feel Himmler, being the Spiritual Grand Master that he was/is, must have forseen, at least partially, the immense loss of life the German people would suffer.

Adolf Hitler too would very likely have forseen, regardless of if they would have won or lost, the immense loss of life suffered by his people, thus doing what they could as NS government leaders to encourage the people to leave behind descendants, encourage woman to find a suitable partner by providing what benefits they could so they may become mothers and have children to keep the German people as healthy and strong as they can be, regardless of what would happen.

The amount of men that could succesfully have a polygamous relationship with multiple woman, without neglecting his wives and providing for all of them, is exceedingly tiny, and the amount of men who might deserve such is equally tiny, superior genetics or not.

In history Polygamy was not as wide spread as many might think. Even some of the most high profile leaders in Aryan nations where it is generally believed Polygamy was practiced often had very minimal partners.

In most of those cases where polygamy was practiced by the leaders of nations, it wasn't as much that the leader had a relationship with multiple woman, but just had multiple consorts/woman who would bear his children, while not actually being partnered with one woman in particular, this isn't exactly polygamy as it is just one man with a bunch of royal consorts just for the sake of having children, but in our Aryan culture this kind of practice was not very widespread, it was more common in like ancient China and such (You should read about some individual leaders and see this for yourself, such as with Romans and Egyptians, while polygamy for some leaders did happen, it wasn't all of them, and in many cases these would have been more akin to spiritual marriages to create superior progeny, as most leaders from say Egypt were also spiritual grandmasters).

Polygamy when it was practiced was more so a sort of free sexuality, where men and woman weren't bound to each other for life unlike the xian marriage which acts as a chain and binding cursing the partners to forever be bound to each other while cursing them to turn against oneanother and their children. People would have multiple partners throughout their lives, take responsibility and parent their children together and sometimes part ways later and end up with a different partner later in life more commonly than today, but very few Aryan societies actively had large numbers of men with multiple wives simultaniously.

There were cases where specifically men and woman of higher status, particularly of higher spiritual status in their respective societies, would bond and have children specifically for the purpose of creating superior descendants. These people would do so out of a sense of racial duty and not so much because they loved one another, in order to create a spiritually strong and very racially pure bloodline and keep this bloodline alive.

These bonding rituals, or spiritual marriages would be performed during powerful astrological dates, planned a long time in advance and the mother and father would do everything they could to create the best circumstances possible to have a superior child, this child would be highly spiritual and have a powerful soul, having superior parents, and would be initiated into the spiritual priesthood like their parents were from a young age to allow them to advance their souls as early as possible.

In such cases it is possible for the same man to end up purposely giving children to multiple woman, but also the same woman bearing children from different men over the years, all out of this sense of duty, but again, this was not exactly polygamy, but more like spiritually planned procreation for the sake of creating the greatest possible descendants.

In general polygamy is simply a male fantasy, honestly. The amount of terrible men that would need to be "weeded out" is much smaller than you might realize, and a lot of bad traits people have will go away with proper nutrition, spiritual empowerment and conscious practice of eugenics to keep your race clean.

I think it needs to be said, that advocating large scale polygamy is exceedingly disrespectful to woman in general. Especially the way you are suggesting it (Though polygamy is polygamy, so regardless of how you bring it to the table, it will always be disrespectful, silly and totally unecessary, unless in extremely specific situations of post war recovery in extreme cases).

The healthiest way for society to practice coupling and relationships, and the way it was most often practiced, was that the best women end up with the best men, and it simply goes down the line. This way you naturally have people with simmilar genetics and levels of spiritual advancement and decency attracting each other and forming relationships.

Automatically the worst genes would be weeded out by this kind of pairing. Superior people attract superior people, inferior people attract inferior people, and when people procreate with others closest to their own genetic makeup, the overall quality of the genetics and purity of them improves through generations.

Say someone who is 90% Aryan has children with a partner that is also 90% aryan, the children get half the genes from the mother and half from the father, however since both are 90% Aryan and 10% other, the child won't loose anything and recessive genes will be filtered out. Recessive genes differ based on the genetic makeup of the person, but in general the recessive ones are the ones that are in the minority, so the 10% other will slowly get weeded out and racial purity can be restored over time. That is what eugenics does.

When people are say, 30% aryan, and 70% is some mix of other, the genes they have in the majority will tend to become the mean over time, so long as they keep finding partners with a simmilar genetic/racial makeup. It is possible for sub races to appear if the mix is too mixed though, the genes mix to an extend that there is no strict percentage of Aryan, Asian or Black left at all, and it all mixes in ways, which is most often irreversible and results in some serious genetic garbage, which the jews want all gentiles to end up as.

When people are 100% of different races, all kinds of stuff goes wrong as the two don't mix, however such cases can be fixed through eugenics, if you can find what percentage of which race the child inherited the most from, and then making sure this person can find a partner with simmilar genetic makeup, if they are around, then racial purity can be restored over time.

If a person with superior genes, like close to 100% racial purity ends up having children with other people with far lesser purity, like 70%, the children will have lost all the advantages of the very pure, very superior, very advanced parent. Compared to the less pure parent, there will be an improvement, but overall the loss is high, as very high racial purity is something that needs to be protected.

Such people need partners with very high racial purity as well to allow them the most superior children.

In normal monogamous relationships, couples can easily have 8+ children over the course of a decade, with the right financial means (Which can be provided by a jew free and healthy society). So say they end up together around age 20, by their mid 30's, they'd be able to have 8 or more children easily, then all these children can have their own 8-10 children some 20-30 years in the future.

After 30 years, those 2 people will have created up to 100 more people. If you have say 5 million people around this age of 20, maybe a bit younger or older, and they manage to get together right now, then 30-40 years down the line, since demoghraphics are usually very even between men and woman (Another reason why polygamy is silly, since there are enough men and woman of simmilar quality to pair together just fine), you would have 500 million people.

Then 30-40 years later, you would have 5 billion people, and at this time some of the first generation are still alive even with today's life expectancy numbers (Which are very underrated for what they would be in a healthier, jew free society). This is how fast populations can grow.

So long as all people can practice some semblance of eugenics, then the mean genetic quality and racial purity improves over generations, all the people who previously had around 60-70% racial purity would after the third generation be much closer to 80-90%, due to how genes tend to drift towards to majority total, and a lot of race mixed genes would be weeded out, then down the line after 30 more years, it is possible to have a full 5th generation of 90-100% racially pure people, even if the racial hygiene of the 1st generation was pretty bad, like in the 60% range.

The superior men passing on their superior genes through polygamy is really not needed to promote racial hygiene, as the number of superior men and woman is more or less equal in society, and all they need to do is find that superior partner to have their children with and create a very large, healthy family.

Mass scale polygamy only makes sense if the disparity between men and woman in a society would be very large, like a society with 70% woman and 30% men, or even more extreme, especially if the birthrate of men would mysteriously be lower than woman as well, however this is not the case in nature, as the number is basically an even 50/50, and the heirarchy of superior and inferior people is relatively even between men and woman as well.

Not to mention, only weeding out the inferior genes from inferior men as you suggested, doesn't fix anything, as any superior men having children with inferior partners lowers the quality of the children proportionally as well, so it is better to let the inferior men get together with inferior woman and visa versa, which happens naturally as people tend to attract what they themselves are and have on their souls.

Herr Himmler would have definitely understood this as well, which is why I don't believe he would advocate for mass polygamy (Again, I have never seen a direct source of him having given such a statement, eventhough it has been slung around a lot around here, though I am aware there was some minor mention of possible post war polygamy for the select few elite), unless for the very specific reason of post war recovery if the amount of men would be significantly lower than the amount of woman as a result of many men loosing their lives during the war on the frontlines, however even this didn't exacty happen, as the most casualties the German people suffered were civillians, men, woman and children who were bombed to death by the brittish and post war casualties when the red army raped half of Germany literally, in which woman perhaps suffered even worse than men.

In short, polygamy is meaningless fantasy, and men who think it is so necessary should get real and get over their vain hopes and dreams of being provided their own personal harem of hot satanic woman, because I guaranthee you those hot satanic woman will have a thing or two to say about that...

Hail Satan!

I am majoring in biochemistry and I am very good at personal training and diets. I am a jack of all trades when it comes to anything physical. I am a gymnast, a weight lifter, powerlifter, martial artist and practice all forms of true yoga. I believe to bring the body to absolute perfection in the physical, mastery of all athletic practices should be mastered and always improved upon. I know a lot about the ketogenic diet and if you would like to know about it in detail I could make a very long post explaining the pros and the cons of the diet.
Hail Satan

Fuchs said:
Which sister here would share her partner/husband with let´s say up to 4 other girls ? And could be happy with this situation?
The sisters that have been doing since the dawn of humanity. This paradigm of monogamy is primarily Christian. Its antithetical to the innate human nature.

BlueLight said:
It depends on the preference and well. You can't go around forcing SS men or women to deal with polygamy when they are fully monogamous, no matter how superior their genes might be.

I'd sure flip my shit if anyone would try to make my partner take a second wife when we are both monogamous and happy with it.
That's true. No one can be forced to do anything. Its all personal preference. That's why I believe it should just be legalized and people should just act accordingly to their preferred state.

Btw guys I'm not trying to randomly troll and make correlations. The purpose of this post is to introduce a different paradigm of thinking to de stigmatize certain stigmatized concepts by Christianity. Someone living in the west will grow up believing in "Jesus". However when he learns that such as being never existed, he experiences cognitive dissonance and is forced to accept the greater paradigm of understanding. When one learns the demons of the bible are actually the pre Christian daemon maha siddhas and true gods, they are compelled to accept the greater paradigm. There are many things that Christianity has touched that it has tainted and corrupted. For example, the concept of marriage. For some women it is natural for them to share a husband. Its just a natural tendency. But similar to sex and masturbation, the Christians destroyed such an innate natural tendency to form pairs into something unnatural. This is Christian programming which as HPHoodedcobra says, we need to deprogram from. This has created a lot of stigma and the Christians defined marriage as being solely monogamous which is an attack on certain peoples. Its also a race weakening tool as Himmler understood by allowing the lowest of the castes to breed in every population which increased their genomic frequency. Whatever the case, this is a historical since inception of humanity kind of thing. The point is to identify the concepts Christianity has touched and tainted. Its not to force or put in ones face something. Its about deprogramming and understanding different paradigms of thinking.

For a very few individuals, polygamy may be a viable option, but in said option, its for way more important reasons than 'getting different women', and this would be centered around progeny, passing down extremely rare or pronounced traits, and so forth.

Polygamy is more like, realistically speaking, just having children from many women, where women voluntarily opt in for this for their own personal reasons, and because they can choose to have offspring and the man also agrees to this.

Monogamy is extremely viable, and normal. There is nothing strange in either behavior. For one, many people who are 'monogamous', also have had descendants with other partners, due to past marriage, or for choice of progeny.

This is a very big conversation, and also, as stated above, the time spectrum has to be taken in consideration as well. In the middle of wars, or after wars, one needs births.

Also, in any of the above, Eugenics and having better descendants should be the center, if the union is based on children. This involves all available methods for superior progeny, which improve both the race and the world.

Yeah the thing with the muslims' polygamy is a big reason why I'm hesitant to accept the idea. I've had phases where I thought I could handle it, but I realize my desire to be monogamous is every bit as valid an instinct as the one is to just have sex. There is something of value there.

And on eugenics, yeah its probably more like 5%. Anybody who is basically in the group that is to be "weeded out" is probably obviously that way, as in it would be easy to tell why and nobody would feel too sad for them. It is possible to actually be dysgenically ugly but produce beautiful children as well. Many people who are basically on the lower end of the spectrum, do end up producing many many children who actually make it into the higher caste of genetic quality. In fact, it gets kind of strange here, because back in the 40s we didn't have as clear of an idea how this would all truly play out. Of course that isn't to say Himmler wasn't onto something.

We should just make dating easier and encourage it more, putting the focus on bearing children, make the culture more friendly towards housewives and pregnancy, and many more things that could make polygamy only rarely necessary. People who are dysgenic to some degree should be allowed to breed, and even the worst of the worst still will, but people who are free of genetic diseases and other dysgenic effects should be totally prohibited from soiling their bloodline.

Women should be taught that it's Ok to go for a man they find sexy. They should keep their standards in check, but should seriously raise them. I see women constantly going out with retarded dysgenic (love this term now) men, which is supposed to somehow speak positively of the man for having enough "personality" to win her over. Well women should be banned from doing this. I presume that women will go for men below their league because they are looking to control those men, and get benefits like money. They have no clue how much they are worth and what is at stake by going with these men. Women like this, also tend to automatically assume men they find sexy are bad men, to justify dating men below their standards, whom are easier to control.

So that is a major problem. The major problem is that the higher castes of genetic quality people are not breeding enough. We don't really need to stop losers from breeding, we just need to make the rest of everybody breed just as much and with people of equal quality. This isn't really happening. I don't think we need polygamy in general, because one man and woman can have like 14 children, and there is basically a woman for every man. But it might be an option for women who would feel comfortable allowing their children to be adopted by a close family member or member of her race.

This way, lots of different (and there for genetically dissimilar - which promotes faster genetic recovery or evolution) types of men and women could reproduce in a temporary time frame which could come with a cash or another incentive to give birth and men would be happy just to have sex and be intimate. Obviously, this could be solved by giving incentives to women to be surrogate mothers for the race, but a short-term matchmaking service run by a specialized agency could also help foster positive societal relations and satisfy the need to love and sex in those who are not married. It might also satisfy the need in women who don't want or like children, to have children with an incentive, who may be happy to give the gift of life to the world without the burden of raising the children. Those children could be raised either by the lower castes after they have produced their maximum amount of children allowed or possible, or by those who are otherwise unable to reproduce or what have you.

Of course since sex creates a link between two individuals, if those people have sex to produce the child they would still maintain some sort of relationship, possibly instead of swapping people out it would be best for women to have 2-3 children with one man, then be matched with another partner, and have them all know each other. If we were to just artificially inseminate then it might be a different story. I actually find it a little strange that we haven't worked out a way for the government or some kind of social program to match people, but I guess that's mainly because it would remind people too much of Nazism.

To me, that all makes more sense than just straight up polygamy. If you are literally God, and live in space with only a few hundred fellow Gods to relate to, it works out the polygamy is a more viable situation to engage, like in Satan's case. That is like a small town, where everyone ends up dating each others BF's and GF's because everyone knows each other. But on Earth, there is typically at least one man for every woman, usually at least two of each for each (if you theorize bisexuality) and people within each race can be matched based on more specific sets of compatible genetic information. That would be healthier than simply letting the "top twenty percent" of men breed with the rest. Partially because when we speak of the top twenty percent, nobody knows if we are talking about willpower, genetic health/disease resistance, morals, intelligence.... or what. It leads me to heavily question whether there is much truth to a ratio at all, because you must keep in mind that there are also men who are considered to be very attractive men who are also less intelligent, less genetically healthy, less motivated and less moral than men who are a little bit less attractive. We have to really weigh all the pros and cons in a complex fashion when matching two individuals, instead of going all willy-nilly about it and just matching whoever has the nicest boobs and jaws the most.

Part of it is that the most handsome men don't breed the most because they are the most sought after. Not in reality. In reality, the ugliest men would probably breed the most because they develop other attributes to attract women... but also because they may be more willing to rape and lie, and have a lot of time to spare, due to being rejected by society. The only reason the most handsome come out on top is because they would kill the ugly men because they can't or won't compete in the ways that they can. That's my theory. And that's why it is also a dynamic to watch over, and make sure that people do not become entitled like Muslims who secretly wish that all men and all but 72 women on Earth would die so that they can receive their seventy two virgins in a Heaven on Earth... just because they have nice hair.

Sexual attraction is just sexual attraction. It doesn't defy logic or science. It's just one genetic advantage, which creates social effects that are mitigated by civilization and ethics. It also must be curbed, and doesn't justify any such thing as a 20/80 rule. Imagine if Jews got a hold of the most handsome genes, but we otherwise obviously stupid, slow and worthless. Would they end up out breeding us and stealing all our women? No probably not. But they would put themselves on a different pedestal than they do now so to speak.

That is why people need to matched correspondingly to their specific make-up and how it relates to others' genetic pools. The general accepted theory as of now is that individuals are born with a set 'amount' of 'energy' that is distributed randomly to feature that factor into sexual attraction. This includes physically attractive features like nice hair and jawlines, to reproductive health. People need to be matched with those who have the equal amount of energy distribution from birth, but also with genetic histories that are dissimilar enough that immunity rises. For instance, pairing someone who is immune to disease A, with someone who is immune to disease B, is far more effective than pairing two people who are both immune to disease A but not to disease B.

So in general, that is naturally how it should and must be. But the problems we see is when a woman reproduces with a man far below her potential or far above hers, or with another race, because she was led to believe that this is natural. Neither is wholly natural whatsoever, as people are not meant to be 100% won over by personality nor 100% won over by looks or power, nor are they supposed to mix. That's why most people don't, and why couples tend to look like each other. You can read about that on google. It is a complex mixture of many traits that forms child which is healthier than all those of it's ancestry.

We don't just want MORE PEOPLE, we want more AND better. If we went all willy-nilly about it and just let the most attractive men breed, first of all their egos could go absolutely out of control and ruin everything, and second of all, we could royally screw ourselves and damn all of mankind in the process through extreme polygamous degeneration of our gene pool, which could eliminate absolutely vital genes that may only exist in the uglier and less exuberant men of the world.

Hail Himmler
Hail Satan

Polygamy with small amounts of population and done by "everyone" like in Islam, only creates massively confused civilization, and also, can create diseases.

Many jews have passed this tradition down, and most jews are cousins of other jews, something which has contributed in many of their endless illnesses. The same thing in some Arabic countries, inbreeding, causes severe issues.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Polygamy with small amounts of population and done by "everyone" like in Islam, only creates massively confused civilization, and also, can create diseases.

Many jews have passed this tradition down, and most jews are cousins of other jews, something which has contributed in many of their endless illnesses. The same thing in some Arabic countries, inbreeding, causes severe issues.
Yes, that can cause inbreeding depression. I think the fix is genetic mapping. If we know our partner is going to have almost same gene frequency and it may cause the said inbreeding depression, for the sake of the children we never would marry someone like that. The thin line is stability, outcrossing within the same race every 4-5 generations should ensure the continuity of vigorous offspring and maintain purity.

But this simple solution is often ignored and they believe immigration will instead fix this. They just don't want white babies.

VoiceofEnki said:
Herr Himmler didn't advocate such polygamy very strongly. The situation in Germany was very different at the time, due to the war and how many German men, especially the hardier, harder working, braver, etc, ones lost their lives fighting for their nation.

He wanted SS men to have as many children with their wives as they could before going to war, so they could at least leave behind their progeny, and there was some mention of perhaps allowing certain distinguised SS men who had proven their worth and valor in the war to be allowed polygamous relationships, but this was never part of some large scale plan to implement large scale polygamy after the war in Germany.

However I have never found a direct source on this, and as far as I know, all SS men who had a wife only ever had one wife and had great monogamous relationships, with very succesful families, and if they would have had the chance in case they won the war, would have been able to have plenty of children each in the more prosperous post victory NS Germany that could have existed.

The eugenics program was more about getting healthy Aryan men and woman to form stable long term relationships, and improve the racial health and homogenity through improved birth rates between people with simmilar genetic makeup, but it was never about forcing people to partner up together just because they would be genetically compatible, more about the conscious practice of racial homogenous relationships and racial awareness while providing government aid and support to allow couples a better financially stable environment to start and grow a family.

I personally strongly feel Himmler, being the Spiritual Grand Master that he was/is, must have forseen, at least partially, the immense loss of life the German people would suffer.

Adolf Hitler too would very likely have forseen, regardless of if they would have won or lost, the immense loss of life suffered by his people, thus doing what they could as NS government leaders to encourage the people to leave behind descendants, encourage woman to find a suitable partner by providing what benefits they could so they may become mothers and have children to keep the German people as healthy and strong as they can be, regardless of what would happen.

The amount of men that could succesfully have a polygamous relationship with multiple woman, without neglecting his wives and providing for all of them, is exceedingly tiny, and the amount of men who might deserve such is equally tiny, superior genetics or not.

In history Polygamy was not as wide spread as many might think. Even some of the most high profile leaders in Aryan nations where it is generally believed Polygamy was practiced often had very minimal partners.

In most of those cases where polygamy was practiced by the leaders of nations, it wasn't as much that the leader had a relationship with multiple woman, but just had multiple consorts/woman who would bear his children, while not actually being partnered with one woman in particular, this isn't exactly polygamy as it is just one man with a bunch of royal consorts just for the sake of having children, but in our Aryan culture this kind of practice was not very widespread, it was more common in like ancient China and such (You should read about some individual leaders and see this for yourself, such as with Romans and Egyptians, while polygamy for some leaders did happen, it wasn't all of them, and in many cases these would have been more akin to spiritual marriages to create superior progeny, as most leaders from say Egypt were also spiritual grandmasters).

Polygamy when it was practiced was more so a sort of free sexuality, where men and woman weren't bound to each other for life unlike the xian marriage which acts as a chain and binding cursing the partners to forever be bound to each other while cursing them to turn against oneanother and their children. People would have multiple partners throughout their lives, take responsibility and parent their children together and sometimes part ways later and end up with a different partner later in life more commonly than today, but very few Aryan societies actively had large numbers of men with multiple wives simultaniously.

There were cases where specifically men and woman of higher status, particularly of higher spiritual status in their respective societies, would bond and have children specifically for the purpose of creating superior descendants. These people would do so out of a sense of racial duty and not so much because they loved one another, in order to create a spiritually strong and very racially pure bloodline and keep this bloodline alive.

These bonding rituals, or spiritual marriages would be performed during powerful astrological dates, planned a long time in advance and the mother and father would do everything they could to create the best circumstances possible to have a superior child, this child would be highly spiritual and have a powerful soul, having superior parents, and would be initiated into the spiritual priesthood like their parents were from a young age to allow them to advance their souls as early as possible.

In such cases it is possible for the same man to end up purposely giving children to multiple woman, but also the same woman bearing children from different men over the years, all out of this sense of duty, but again, this was not exactly polygamy, but more like spiritually planned procreation for the sake of creating the greatest possible descendants.

In general polygamy is simply a male fantasy, honestly. The amount of terrible men that would need to be "weeded out" is much smaller than you might realize, and a lot of bad traits people have will go away with proper nutrition, spiritual empowerment and conscious practice of eugenics to keep your race clean.

I think it needs to be said, that advocating large scale polygamy is exceedingly disrespectful to woman in general. Especially the way you are suggesting it (Though polygamy is polygamy, so regardless of how you bring it to the table, it will always be disrespectful, silly and totally unecessary, unless in extremely specific situations of post war recovery in extreme cases).

The healthiest way for society to practice coupling and relationships, and the way it was most often practiced, was that the best women end up with the best men, and it simply goes down the line. This way you naturally have people with simmilar genetics and levels of spiritual advancement and decency attracting each other and forming relationships.

Automatically the worst genes would be weeded out by this kind of pairing. Superior people attract superior people, inferior people attract inferior people, and when people procreate with others closest to their own genetic makeup, the overall quality of the genetics and purity of them improves through generations.

Say someone who is 90% Aryan has children with a partner that is also 90% aryan, the children get half the genes from the mother and half from the father, however since both are 90% Aryan and 10% other, the child won't loose anything and recessive genes will be filtered out. Recessive genes differ based on the genetic makeup of the person, but in general the recessive ones are the ones that are in the minority, so the 10% other will slowly get weeded out and racial purity can be restored over time. That is what eugenics does.

When people are say, 30% aryan, and 70% is some mix of other, the genes they have in the majority will tend to become the mean over time, so long as they keep finding partners with a simmilar genetic/racial makeup. It is possible for sub races to appear if the mix is too mixed though, the genes mix to an extend that there is no strict percentage of Aryan, Asian or Black left at all, and it all mixes in ways, which is most often irreversible and results in some serious genetic garbage, which the jews want all gentiles to end up as.

When people are 100% of different races, all kinds of stuff goes wrong as the two don't mix, however such cases can be fixed through eugenics, if you can find what percentage of which race the child inherited the most from, and then making sure this person can find a partner with simmilar genetic makeup, if they are around, then racial purity can be restored over time.

If a person with superior genes, like close to 100% racial purity ends up having children with other people with far lesser purity, like 70%, the children will have lost all the advantages of the very pure, very superior, very advanced parent. Compared to the less pure parent, there will be an improvement, but overall the loss is high, as very high racial purity is something that needs to be protected.

Such people need partners with very high racial purity as well to allow them the most superior children.

In normal monogamous relationships, couples can easily have 8+ children over the course of a decade, with the right financial means (Which can be provided by a jew free and healthy society). So say they end up together around age 20, by their mid 30's, they'd be able to have 8 or more children easily, then all these children can have their own 8-10 children some 20-30 years in the future.

After 30 years, those 2 people will have created up to 100 more people. If you have say 5 million people around this age of 20, maybe a bit younger or older, and they manage to get together right now, then 30-40 years down the line, since demoghraphics are usually very even between men and woman (Another reason why polygamy is silly, since there are enough men and woman of simmilar quality to pair together just fine), you would have 500 million people.

Then 30-40 years later, you would have 5 billion people, and at this time some of the first generation are still alive even with today's life expectancy numbers (Which are very underrated for what they would be in a healthier, jew free society). This is how fast populations can grow.

So long as all people can practice some semblance of eugenics, then the mean genetic quality and racial purity improves over generations, all the people who previously had around 60-70% racial purity would after the third generation be much closer to 80-90%, due to how genes tend to drift towards to majority total, and a lot of race mixed genes would be weeded out, then down the line after 30 more years, it is possible to have a full 5th generation of 90-100% racially pure people, even if the racial hygiene of the 1st generation was pretty bad, like in the 60% range.

The superior men passing on their superior genes through polygamy is really not needed to promote racial hygiene, as the number of superior men and woman is more or less equal in society, and all they need to do is find that superior partner to have their children with and create a very large, healthy family.

Mass scale polygamy only makes sense if the disparity between men and woman in a society would be very large, like a society with 70% woman and 30% men, or even more extreme, especially if the birthrate of men would mysteriously be lower than woman as well, however this is not the case in nature, as the number is basically an even 50/50, and the heirarchy of superior and inferior people is relatively even between men and woman as well.

Not to mention, only weeding out the inferior genes from inferior men as you suggested, doesn't fix anything, as any superior men having children with inferior partners lowers the quality of the children proportionally as well, so it is better to let the inferior men get together with inferior woman and visa versa, which happens naturally as people tend to attract what they themselves are and have on their souls.

Herr Himmler would have definitely understood this as well, which is why I don't believe he would advocate for mass polygamy (Again, I have never seen a direct source of him having given such a statement, eventhough it has been slung around a lot around here, though I am aware there was some minor mention of possible post war polygamy for the select few elite), unless for the very specific reason of post war recovery if the amount of men would be significantly lower than the amount of woman as a result of many men loosing their lives during the war on the frontlines, however even this didn't exacty happen, as the most casualties the German people suffered were civillians, men, woman and children who were bombed to death by the brittish and post war casualties when the red army raped half of Germany literally, in which woman perhaps suffered even worse than men.

In short, polygamy is meaningless fantasy, and men who think it is so necessary should get real and get over their vain hopes and dreams of being provided their own personal harem of hot satanic woman, because I guaranthee you those hot satanic woman will have a thing or two to say about that...

Hail Satan!

Nice observations. However when you say its disrespectful to women ,you speak from a certain paradigm of lens. What if the women agree to it just as the man does. It will only be disrespectful if it's forced upon someone. Even if the 20% or even 10% superior men end up in polygamous situations the resulting progeny will over time as you said fix the gene pool. Or you could have a single woman bear 8 children over the course of a decade. I can't imagine every woman doing that sort of a thing. Not everyone is suited for this but it could be done as Herr Himmler envisioned it to be, but what he envisioned is now lost as an idea of the last age. For elite SS men. As for weeding out inferior genes is concerned, this is a very lenient approach. Once a child is born he's an individual, but he's also a piece of the racial state as well as the country. If you allow inferiority to breed, it doesn't have any real anarchist individual value, but it definitely does have a negative impact on the nation. As the men are part of a nation and one day they will be the innovators, scientists and doctors. You really can't expect an inferior man to reach this. This is a very serious national issue. And this mass implementation of what's referred to as negative eugenics was practiced in USA and other countries where people we're sterilized for mental and physical impairments. When it comes to the evolution and survival of the race, there's no second thinking. When shit hits the fan, we need to as you said do your spiritual racial duty as the ancients did. Particularly for the white populations who are edging on collapse. Its really a debate on how to reestablish the population on a good enough footing with the rest of the world, while weeding out the inferior genes and keeping up the vigorous offspring. The method as so far is not important, the end goal is. It was just a inquisitive correlation I made while studying some sites.

As for the Himmler quote, it won't get up in the search results. The net is being altered by the day. It was previously easily accessible though.

Keep in mind that even if one were born on the lower end of the genetic quality spectrum, they would still have every chance to take it upon themselves to improve and advance so that they go from being avoided sexually to one day living (either in that life or in subsequent reincarnations) as sexually preferential. In this view point, it is not unreasonable or unkind to point out that the beings with the best trait would have the most chances for partners and offspring.

Jack said:
Btw guys I'm not trying to randomly troll and make correlations. The purpose of this post is to introduce a different paradigm of thinking to de stigmatize certain stigmatized concepts by Christianity. Someone living in the west will grow up believing in "Jesus". However when he learns that such as being never existed, he experiences cognitive dissonance and is forced to accept the greater paradigm of understanding. When one learns the demons of the bible are actually the pre Christian daemon maha siddhas and true gods, they are compelled to accept the greater paradigm. There are many things that Christianity has touched that it has tainted and corrupted. For example, the concept of marriage. For some women it is natural for them to share a husband. Its just a natural tendency. But similar to sex and masturbation, the Christians destroyed such an innate natural tendency to form pairs into something unnatural. This is Christian programming which as HPHoodedcobra says, we need to deprogram from. This has created a lot of stigma and the Christians defined marriage as being solely monogamous which is an attack on certain peoples. Its also a race weakening tool as Himmler understood by allowing the lowest of the castes to breed in every population which increased their genomic frequency. Whatever the case, this is a historical since inception of humanity kind of thing. The point is to identify the concepts Christianity has touched and tainted. Its not to force or put in ones face something. Its about deprogramming and understanding different paradigms of thinking.

I agree with what VoiceOfEnki has said, but that doesn't mean I think you are a troll. The reason why I got so defensive about the whole thing is because some people might be new to this and see your post as the first one on this topic.

Not a lot of people are happy with polygamy. And saying stuff like "Every SS dude will need to get two wives." After all, Spiritual Satanism is about freedom and people, as long as they have good genetics and are able to have many children, should be able to have as many children as they wish to - with a good financial background as well, of course. I've known monogamous couples who had even 18 children. A woman in Russia had over 40 children.

It depends on the preference of a woman as well, of course. Some women are alright with polygamy and would rather have only three or four children, while other women would stay monogamous and be perfectly fine with having more children to make up for the absence of a third party.

In my case, I'd rather have my partner's children - and I'm more than happy to have plenty of children, as long as we can take care of them.

In a SS society, eugenics will simply be solved through spiritual advancement. You can, of course, imagine that spiritual and advanced people will only go for a partner that's equal or even more advanced than they are. They won't go for a subhuman or someone that has bad genetics - just the way normal and logical people nowadays won't do it.

Let's not compare ourselves to our Gods. Father Satan has five wives, yes. But let's also take into consideration that our Gods can be in more than one place at the same time.

With one of us, a man - you can see how polygamy could have a negative effect. I think HP Mageson talked about it in one topic similar to this. You, as a man, won't be able to offer an equal amount of attention to all of your wives and children. It's already difficult to do so for a couple that has, let's say, only three children. There will be a lot of jealousy between both the children and your partners if you can't deliver them enough attention.

The responsability of a man is already huge when he has only one partner and one child.

Just as VoiceofEnki has said, men should get over their fantasy of great sex with many women and learn how to think logically when it comes to this and the responsibility it comes with it.

I've said it clearly that I'd be very pissed off if a third party was trying to push herself between me and my partner because he should have a second wife or something like that. I'd rather say we both have good genetics and, as I want to have a big family with him, I see no reason for polygamy between us when we're both monogamous and happy with it.

I respect poligamy, but if anyone would try to push it on me I'd definitely get extremely mad.

Nice comments guys. The purpose of this post was simply to debate and introduce a new paradigm of thinking. To de stigma some concepts that have been tainted by Christianity and it has achieved that.

I have been in a polyamorous relationship for 6 years. It is a very smooth relationship. I plan to marry the woman I am with in the next couple of years. polyamorous relationship run very smoothly and cant really end due to cheating or going behind each others back. the relationship requires a very strong level of trust because if I want to see another female I have to tell my girlfriend. and if she wants to see another guy she has to tell me. It isn't like I want to see another girl because I just want to have sex with her and have her as my personal booty call. if I want to see another female, I have to let my girlfriend know and I have to explain to her why I like the other girl and that it isn't just because I want to use her for sex. I always let the female I want to date know that I am polyamorous. right now I am dating three girls and they all know about each other. the relationships run very smoothly and I have the experience to give all of them the attention they require. I haven't had problems with my relationships in years because like I said, it requires you to be truthful and honest about everything you do. I take pride in the wemon I love and the honesty and truthfulness it requires as these are traits that any strong dedicated spiritual Satanist should strive for. having this many relationships also keeps your sexual chakras healthy as you will be having lots of sex. This relationship is defiantly not disrespectful towards wemon as it allows them to have the same freedom you have. To see as many people as you wish without cheating and suppressing your sexual urges. I have always said, who am I to tell my girlfriend she cant see someone else who can give her as much happiness, sex and love as I can. who am I to take twice the amount of love and happiness away from her if she feels the same way about some else as she does with me.

Monogamy is not a xian thing as Jack said, many of our Gods are monogamous. Most people are monogamous by nature, it's only from centuries of xian sexual repression that people are wanting to fuck as many people as possible and make it the social norm. During the middle ages due to xianity, even many married couples did not have much sex, what with sharing a room in their small house with their children, and having such stigmas and shame instilled regarding sex. Most people are sexually repressed, and this is a big problem in the world, including dysfunctional relationships and the inability to build a mutually supportive relationship.

Most superior women are not going to settle with having a part-time husband. And, what of the children? They will suffer by having their father spend time with his other families, all children only seeing him once a week or so. Also, Jack is not taking spirituality into consideration, no women wants to be feeling the man's bonds to his other wives and children. It is only natural for a woman to want what's best and healthiest for her and her children.

The only superior women who would be ok with this, if they are fed up with their own failed relationships and bad experiences with men, and are fine with being a single mother, or if they had a loving relationship but he died, and she wants children (as an example). Polygamy can work for some people based on their personal preferences and other factors, but not for most.

As people advance and become superior, we see more meaning in things, including the fun, importance, and value in building a real, loving, supportive relationship with a partner. This simply cannot be done with a part-time partner who has other partners.

The only way polygamy would work, is in wartime, when many men are expected to possibly die, and the race is in danger of extinction. Like during WW2.

My great-great grandmother had over 15 children (triplets and twins, mainly), and most of her daughters had similar amounts. So you can't say that monogamy limits the number of children produced. As VoiceofEnki did the math, it's easy to create a large number of descendants with one partner.

Jack said:
Fuchs said:
The sisters that have been doing since the dawn of humanity. This paradigm of monogamy is primarily Christian. Its antithetical to the innate human nature.
There are christians that do poligamy, like the Familia International (founder jew). Unless the girls are not jeallous and more the independently type poligamy can´t be done without restriktions( islam) or drugged out societies (hippies).

Yes much person can be "purified" with only this especially they have small problem. Exemple I have small problem can be resolved with meditation and will. The genetics problem (like the images) no.

Yes my granfathers have do 6-7 children. In the past this are very do in the lower class than in higher class. But for this is necessary a good finance.

The poligamy was only a idea of Himmler for faster repopulate germany because the war incoming and after this "sacrifice" the population get down, and necessary recover the number. Much god are monogamy Exemple Osiris and Isis (in italian their name are Osiride and Iside)

Polygamy works well if you an immortal ruler, if you are not immortal you may have all sorts of succession problems and plotting/fratricide like in the Ottoman Empire where the male children of the dead Sultan would kill each other off. If you are immortal and have immortal children you can build a strong family under you and have the time to make sure the apples don't turn sour.

Another appropriate usage of polygamy is in helping to rebuilt a superior race via selective reproduction programs.

Lydia said:
Monogamy is not a xian thing as Jack said, many of our Gods are monogamous. Most people are monogamous by nature, it's only from centuries of xian sexual repression that people are wanting to fuck as many people as possible and make it the social norm. During the middle ages due to xianity, even many married couples did not have much sex, what with sharing a room in their small house with their children, and having such stigmas and shame instilled regarding sex. Most people are sexually repressed, and this is a big problem in the world, including dysfunctional relationships and the inability to build a mutually supportive relationship.

Most superior women are not going to settle with having a part-time husband. And, what of the children? They will suffer by having their father spend time with his other families, all children only seeing him once a week or so. Also, Jack is not taking spirituality into consideration, no women wants to be feeling the man's bonds to his other wives and children. It is only natural for a woman to want what's best and healthiest for her and her children.

The only superior women who would be ok with this, if they are fed up with their own failed relationships and bad experiences with men, and are fine with being a single mother, or if they had a loving relationship but he died, and she wants children (as an example). Polygamy can work for some people based on their personal preferences and other factors, but not for most.

As people advance and become superior, we see more meaning in things, including the fun, importance, and value in building a real, loving, supportive relationship with a partner. This simply cannot be done with a part-time partner who has other partners.

The only way polygamy would work, is in wartime, when many men are expected to possibly die, and the race is in danger of extinction. Like during WW2.

My great-great grandmother had over 15 children (triplets and twins, mainly), and most of her daughters had similar amounts. So you can't say that monogamy limits the number of children produced. As VoiceofEnki did the math, it's easy to create a large number of descendants with one partner.
Im not really saying you need to do this or that. It was just an inquisitive discussion about destigmatizing certain concepts and trying to connect what Himmler was trying to do.

Btw im sure you'll be a great mother.

Probably a better situation is pay women who want children but can not find a husband to go to a sperm donor clinic and get pregnant from a high quality donor. The problem with polygamy is it causes issues within the family many times the wives get jealous and the children don't get the attention they want, unless the husband is rich he is going to have to work forever to afford this family. You can watch this tv show about Mormons who do polygamy and the wives are not happy with the arrangement especially if a new wife shows up.

Himmler was talking about letting a SS Man would have two wives if he had distinguished himself not the entire population. Too much polygamy leads to inbreeding in the population especially in area's with smaller populations this is already shown in America with the Amish and Mormon cults.

Many times in history Polygamy was practiced by rulers as form of politics' the ability to arrange political marriages for alliances. In Pagan European times most people practiced monogamy a man would marry another women usually in the cases of the sister of his wife if her husband passed on. This was done to secure the family and take care of the sister in law and any children. A lot of times it might have just been Platonic.

Jack said:
Fuchs said:

No, don't you even dare make monogamy seem like an unnatural thing for humans. If it was a xian thing, our Gods wouldn't practice it. And we have quite a few Gods who are fully monogamous.

That's the problem with your post and your beliefs. You try to spread out the idea of polygamy by shaming the idea of monogamy.

Some people are monogamous, some are poly. Both are perfectly normal.

I truly don't want the clergy to think that I'm trying to start a fight on this topic, but it's a very serious matter.

Jack should stop putting polygamy on a pedestal and pretend that it's the most important thing in the world - while shoving monogamy into the ground, saying it's a xian thing and abnormal for the human race. So many of our Gods are monogamous. This is very disrespectful towards Them and monogamous SS members.

Why can't you just say that both are perfectly normal and natural? Both are equal. You're poly or you're mono. It's a personal choice and no one will force you into something that's not in your nature.

It's like trying to force a person to have a sexual person with the opposite gender when they are only attracted to their own. It's just not how it works.

I'm saying this is an important matter because some new SS members might see his posts first on this topic and think that monogamy is a bad, unnatural thing that belongs to xianity. And they'll beat themselves over it and might end up trying to go against their nature, destroying themselves emotionally and spiritually.

BOTH are normal. Both are fine. Both are just as important. Stop trying to make one more important than the other.

You can't force a polygamous person to be monogamous, just the way you can't force a monogamous person to be polygamous. People can do their duty and continue their bloodline and racial ancestry by doing both.

Sinistra said:
Polygamy works well if you an immortal ruler, if you are not immortal you may have all sorts of succession problems and plotting/fratricide like in the Ottoman Empire where the male children of the dead Sultan would kill each other off. If you are immortal and have immortal children you can build a strong family under you and have the time to make sure the apples don't turn sour.

Another appropriate usage of polygamy is in helping to rebuilt a superior race via selective reproduction programs.
Exemple: Father Satana, they have 5 wife :D

HP Mageson666 said:
Probably a better situation is pay women who want children but can not find a husband to go to a sperm donor clinic and get pregnant from a high quality donor. The problem with polygamy is it causes issues within the family many times the wives get jealous and the children don't get the attention they want, unless the husband is rich he is going to have to work forever to afford this family. You can watch this tv show about Mormons who do polygamy and the wives are not happy with the arrangement especially if a new wife shows up.

Himmler was talking about letting a SS Man would have two wives if he had distinguished himself not the entire population. Too much polygamy leads to inbreeding in the population especially in area's with smaller populations this is already shown in America with the Amish and Mormon cults.

Many times in history Polygamy was practiced by rulers as form of politics' the ability to arrange political marriages for alliances. In Pagan European times most people practiced monogamy a man would marry another women usually in the cases of the sister of his wife if her husband passed on. This was done to secure the family and take care of the sister in law and any children. A lot of times it might have just been Platonic.
Now I remember about the two woman thing.

BlueLight said:
Jack said:
Fuchs said:

No, don't you even dare make monogamy seem like an unnatural thing for humans. If it was a xian thing, our Gods wouldn't practice it. And we have quite a few Gods who are fully monogamous.

That's the problem with your post and your beliefs. You try to spread out the idea of polygamy by shaming the idea of monogamy.

Some people are monogamous, some are poly. Both are perfectly normal.
Sorry about that. I don't know why I wrote that. As I said, this post was about discussion about what Himmler was trying to do and what could be better options. I'm not trying to shove anything in anyone's face. It was just to shock destigmatize the concept of polygamy.

You also gotta keep in mind that when it comes to eugenics usually this is referring to artificial insemination and highly control scenarios and not just letting the top 20% of men go free-for-all, ditch all of their responsibilities and just get high and have sex for the rest of eternity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back