Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Man reveals horrific abuse at the hands of his girlfriend

FancyMancy

JWBY3BV.jpg

Alex Skeel and Jordan Worth began dating when they were 16 years old. Source: ITV

WARNING – DISTRESSING CONTENT: A man who was just days away from death when police rescued him from the grips of his violent girlfriend has told of how he was stabbed, burned, starved and isolated by the woman he thought he loved.

In an eye-opening documentary, Alex Skeel, from Bedfordshire in England, reveals the extent of the abuse he received at the hands of his controlling girlfriend, Jordan Worth.

“She used to say things like ‘I don’t really like the colour grey, I don’t think you should wear the colour grey’,” Mr Skeel, now 22, says in the BBC documentary ‘Abused By My Girlfriend’.

“’Oh I don’t like your hair like that, you should have your hair like this’.

“But I never took it as a negative. It was more like I won’t wear it again – it won’t impress her.”

Mr Skeel and Worth met through friends in 2012 when they were both 16 years old and they quickly became a couple.

However, over the years Worth forced her partner to cut ties with his family, taking control of his phone and sending messages to his loved ones telling them not to talk to him anymore.

She told Mr Skeel his grandfather had died, and after he spent two hours crying and mourning the death, she revealed she had been lying.

Following the intense mental abuse, Worth then began starving her boyfriend, giving him just scraps of food to eat. He lost close to 20kg.

According to the documentary, the abuse turned violent in 2016. Worth would strike her partner with a hammer or any weapon she could find, and would throw boiling water on him as he slept.

On one occasion, after a beating with a hairbrush Mr Skeel was forced to rip out his own tooth as he wasn’t allowed to seek treatment. When he needed urgent care for his burns from the scalding water, Worth also refused to let him have an operation.

He was forced to treat his second and third-degree burns with cling wrap, the BBC reported.

ZIF5vFR.jpg

Mr Skeel’s injuries after being stabbed by Worth. Source: ITV

Finally, after neighbours witnessed Mr Skeel’s constant stream of injuries and overheard one of the many violent beatings, police were called.

Mr Skeel was hesitant to reveal the truth behind his injuries out of fear of what Worth would do to him, but eventually he told the officers about his girlfriend’s violent attacks.

In hospital, doctors told Mr Skeel he was 10 days away from death. He underwent operations to his brain, head and hands.

Worth was arrested, charged with grievous bodily harm and coercive controlling behaviour and was sentenced to seven-and-a-half years in jail.

“People always ask me, why didn’t you walk away – but it’s so complicated,” Mr Skeel said.

“As each day goes by I’m understanding it more.”

Worth was jailed for seven-and-a-half years in April 2018 after pleading guilty to grievous bodily harm and coercive controlling behaviour.

The prosecution was the UK’s first conviction for coercive control involving a female offender.

Selected comments -

Paul
She got 7 years?? If this had been a man doing all these things to a woman, he would probably have got life.

Robert T
Too light a sentence but if it helps raise awareness that this type of abuse can be is on occasion inflicted by the female partner then some good will come from this and I hope the young man can trust enough to find a loving partner in the future.

Richard
You will find this is more common than you think.
- Harry
Agreed , all don’t have to be physical, , mental is even more dangerous
- Antitheist
I have read 40% of domestic abuse is suffered by men.
I'm sure many of us have a 'nutcase' ex who has attacked us, yet we felt unable to do anything for fear of being branded the abuser....simply because we are male.
It in some ways places men in a more vulnerable situation as they dare not defend themselves lest they be labeled a 'wife beater' or suchlike.

bella
Sad

Kris
My heart goes out to him. How can a person be so evil?
- Warrior
Anyone can become evil if they allow the devil in.
- Raisehavoc
It’s a form of mental illness
- Raging Bull
@Raisehavoc She's pure evil.

Carol Johnson
I hope he heals mentally & physically very soon no one deserves this , Be strong be brave out there ,you deserve a much better life .Love & hope to you all xx

Graham
Poor guy. I think this happens far more regularly to men than we are led to believe. There's a pert of me that thinks why on earth stay but I've thankfully never had to endure that kind of abuse so cannot judge. I am so pleased that the police were involved and he's finally receiving treatment. I imagine the physical scars will heal relatively quickly, the psychological possibly not at all. Wishing good luck and love to this young man.

Nicholas
If he's fought back, even slightly, one punch say, I wonder how this would have played out legally.
- Brian
The man would hae been dragged through the court system and prosecuted.. all wrong

Laurence
As a former police officer I can confirm that the domestic abuse of males by females is quite common. Most males think that they would suffer ridicule if they reported it so keep quiet; this is a very real problem that needs more attention and investigation.

Tulawestie
I watched the documentary and was left horrified by the treatment of this young man who, despite having a loving caring family and close group of friends, continued to suffer at the hands of his controlling girlfriend. On her part, I felt sure there had to be a personality disorder that made her behave in the way she did.

LeftHandOfGod
Give her the same legal treatment a man would get for the same crime.

Az
its unfortunate .... this society thinks its only men that do such acts when this kind of behaviour and abuse is both in men and women but the abuse by a women is and does go un-noticed and over looked.

Shaun
It's a start at least. But more women need to go to prison for this type of thing. It's more common than you think. Some men don't talk about it for fear of ridicule. But the moment a man retaliates you know who's in handcuffs first.

Planet Of Freaks
She would make a great advocate for the metoo movement. Girl power and all that.

Stephen
Please all men who have this type of relationship gather evidence and got o a solicitor , having had a similar experience myself I simply found that the authorities were all against me (the man) which prompted her to make continual false allegations against me these type of women are pure evil and Iam certain there are hundreds of men who have gone through the same as I have all because in the laws eyes women can do no wrong . And it can all be very difficult to prove as there are never any real witnesses in a houshold situation . Well done Mr Skeel for getting her convicted .
- Pink
They invariably believe the girl.

mark
Let this be a lesson to all feminist groups and the "Me Too" movement who believe it's only men who offend!

grant
With the new laws in place, domestic violence arrests has nothing to do with who actually dishes it out , and everything to do with who phones the complaint in , your girlfriend could be wailing in you , causing cuts and bruises, but if you restrain her with reasonable force , and she then calls the police , you will be arrested , and you will have your name placed on the domestic violence register, women cause far more domestic violence than we actually know of , men just don't report it , so guys , we need to start calling these offences in , reporting it and holding these women accountable , otherwise , it will be you getting the brunt of it , and you'll be another statistic of male on female domestic violence , for defending your face from being scratched off .

Sam
Just goes to show how one sided the law can become. 2019 carrys the first ever conviction. Trouble is most blokes would have reached their limit a while back and probably started punching their way out. The law would have been on her side at that point. Mental health is contagious.

Adam C
the first one that was found they mean

Babs Nicolaou
Women abuse men more than men abuse women, but guess which way round gets all the publicity along with a MeToo hashtag in todays society?

kpok
I congratulate the man for highlighting this issue (albeit in a dreadful way), and the total hypocrisy of the me too movement who would like to portray all men as the instigator. Women are just as capable of inflicting terrible injuries on a man. Maybe this is what they think of equality!!!!!

J
This will become common place in the west. As it's part of the new world order plans to reach young boys femon8ne ideals which in turns them into extremely weak men

James
The emasculation of the Western man is in full force. I would have given her a swift uppercut before dumping her.

Jam
The problem and uncomfortable truth is that women are rarely he'd accountable for their crimes in the same way that men are. The law nearly always gives women lighter sentences than men for the same offence. It is time that equality meant just that and when women committee crimes they are handed exactly the same sentence as a man would be!

D
Then imagine, if she had a child,

logan
wow he must have a really weak mind. that said she wont serve more than a week inside

Marc
All men should be looking for MGTOW content on Ytube, It could save your life.

John
That's not a man,more like a mouse.

Vitalijus
Never understood guys who accept this type of violance. Sorry but how weak you need to be ro accept it. We live in XXI century and UK you would get help. So I do believe there are problems with the guy. Easy to blame love...

Fkqmz
so sad for this guy. so glad his neighbours saved him so he can have another chance. Where's her attempted murder charge please!??

Fusion
Pyscholgocially trapped. Can be worse than an real-life cage.

Terrapin Dundee
Someone who really cared for him should have gone around to see her with a spade and given her a better sentence than the judge did.

Andrzej Michael
What a poof

Terry
I don't believe in hitting women, but this one needs a good slap

ben
Sounds like most women these days we are really not compatible apart from sex

Algernon
What a coward! I'd have walked away as soon as it started. You CAN hit a woman these days if it's self defence. I've smacked a few in my time!
- James
That is nothing to boast about.
- Algernon
@James ... Where does it state that I'm boasting? I'm just saying that it's perfectly legal to fight back to reduce GBH (or worse) regardless of gender or age. I've even thumped a few school kids too!
- Rosemarie
@Algernon - people like you are the reason domestic abuse victims don't come forward. There's nothing cowardly about it, you don't realise it's happening until you're in the thick of it. It doesn't start with a punch, it's a slow manipulation that strips you of any feeling of self-worth, it builds up slowly until you think it's normal, you're cut off from your family and friends and the fear of what the abuser might to to you if you do ever say anything often keeps people quiet. I see you've smacked a few women and thumped a few school kids in "self-defence" in your time - what is it about you that makes so many people want to attack you in the first place, I wonder.

reeko
wow, you can torture someone, abuse them, dehumanise them, beat them, stab them and all you get is being charged with GBH? A seven and a half years sentence?

steven
With a name like Jordan she sounds like a real chav, I bet her mothers the same, women are getting more and more violent and abusive, I think men need their own #meetoo movement.

Ian
and the #metoo brigade will tell you he deserved it.

Luis
Mentally disturbed people.Both of them.This guy has very serious problems above his neck as well.Very hard to believe she could do this things year by year with somebody who has little brain in his skull.

MAC
Surely attempted murder should be life?

Lady A
Women are more abusive than men. Yes there are more instances of male being physically aggressive however emotional abuse often comes from the female side - using all kinds of emotional blackmails including kids.

jen
Typical white boy. weak. L0L SHE COULDNT DO TO BLACK MAN. L0L

Algernon
What a wimp!

p
Any moaning, man hating feminazis got anything to say on YET ANOTHER example of female partner violence in a time where white men are apparently the cause of everything wrong in society? Thought not. The truth will come out about feminazi lies

MrUnemployed
Disgusting, mate she's not right for you, you need to stick up for yourself, and have a backbone!!! Her #$%$ would've been out on a sling, a long time ago!!!

Mustafa Sheite
What a weak, weak "man" deserves EVERYTHING he got....

Ian
I am sorry for his injuies .But really at the start of this story it said a man was abused he is not a man he is a wimp A real man would have walked away and said ok find another guy to abuse I am not taking this #$%$ anymore this guy is for want of a better word #$%$ whipped.grow a pair.

Laura
thats not long enough, she should get life for starving someone close to death. She must be sick in the head

Pete
What a psycho #$%$! Poor man. I went through a similar thing with a control-freak #$%$ (all mental stuff - nothing physical) and it's amazing how it gets you down and depressed over a course of many months. But the relief when i finally booted her out was fantastic. I just feel sorry for whoever picked up with her after me; the same as some poor sod who may unknowingly pick up with this nut job when she comes out of prison in 3 years!

jim
So she likes it rough ? I'm your huckleberry, I hope I bump into you when you get out of jail.

derek
I'd fuqq her brain cell out but no way would I let her spend the night

M.M.M
She needed a good solid *ucking every night and he could not deliver............

Y
He needs electric shock therapy to bring the wimp to his senses and she needs to be brutally raped by a gang of big black men to give her taste of her own medicine in maliciousness.

Wan Koff
This clown wants to grow a pair.....no proper bloke would stand for this!!

Blade.
What a pathetic #$%$ generation we are breeding. This ''man'' is a weak useless #$%$ If you let a woman control you to this extent, it's YOUR fault! Be a #$%$ man for God's sake!

Jason
Less time than you would get for growing marijuana.

Robert
more years than the rape gang Pakistani males for organised abuse of kids! Islam is not controlling abuse of women? this is a terrible story but she is ill obv. Is prison the answer?

Ashley
And whats sad about this is if he defended himself or hit her back he would be in trouble. Equality should be law as in if a woman hits a man the man should be aloud to hit her back!!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-reveals-horrific-abuse-hands-girlfriend-141502030.html

"Allowed." What bullshit. Whence cometh "permission" and "rights"? In case anyone thinks I am advocating hitting females, or anyone attacking anyone, then consider this - we can, if we so choose, cause someone to die a horrible death in a traffic accident or cause then to have cancer and live a crippling life until final death. How is that better or worse than beating the shit out of a female or anyone or just a swift punch to knock them out or something just enough to make them stop, in self-defence? In the ideal world, we have our own powers and Magical abilities and dish out justice as we see fit. Of course, in the ideal world, this shit would either be extremely rare or nonexistent.

Who are Alex Skeel and Jordan Worth, when was she jailed for domestic abuse and do they have any children?
19/04/2018

Alex Skeel was physically and mentally abused for three years - as his ex isolated him from his family and friends and took over his Facebook account as she fought to control his life

JORDAN Worth abused her boyfriend Alex Skeel for nine months, starving him to within days of death.

Here's what we know about the hellish relationship now the control freak has been jailed.

eY6JEu2.jpg

All broadcast news outlets - including Anglia News; but excluding BBC Look East and East O
Jordan Worth, right, has been jailed for subjecting her boyfriend Alex Skeel to a litany of abuse

Who is Jordan Worth?
Jordan Worth came from a loving and supportive family and was a high performer at school.

She graduated from the University of Hertfordshire with a 2:1 Honours Degree in Fine Arts and wanted to become a teacher.

Jordan, 22, had been involved in caring and voluntary work for unwanted animals and had raised money for children in Africa.

But at their home in the village of Stewartby in Bedfordshire, petite Worth cruelly controlled every aspect of her partner, Alex Skeel's life.

Worth and her partner had met at college in 2012 when they were both 16 and later moved in together.

8qA678s.jpg

Enterprise News and Pictures
Worth sought to control her boyfriend's life

But from an early stage she was exercising control over him and deciding what he could wear.

The abuse turned violent when Alex began suffering from hydrocephalus, which is caused by a buildup of fluid inside the skull.

Evil Worth beat her boyfriend with blunt objects and refused to take him to hospital for treatment.
She poured scalding water on his arms and left him to wrap his burns with cling film.

He was seen separately with black eyes, limping or with an arm in a sling.

wVODO3z.png

This Morning
Alex Skeel, 22, said he had suffered at the hands of his controlling girlfriend for years

Who is Alex Skeel?
Alex Skeel was battered, stabbed and starved by his girlfriend Jordan Worth.

The victim of male domestic violence, 22, was repeatedly attacked by the control freak who threatened to run him over and kill him if he tried to escape.

She made him sleep on the floor for nine months and kept him from talking to his family and friends. Worth was the first girlfriend Alex had ever had and he thought his relationship was "normal"..

Even when worried neighbours called police, Alex pretended his injuries were self-inflicted.

Eventually a police officer persuaded him to tell the horrific truth.

Alex said: “He saved my life. He sat me down in his patrol car and said, ‘Look, I know what’s going on.

These wounds were not committed by you. Just tell me the truth’.”

He then moved back with his parents in Bedford, weighing just seven stone.

He said: “I had open wounds that had been infected and I was worried I might lose a limb.

“I was told if I had stayed much longer I would have died. The doctors and the police were of the same opinion — that I had about ten days left.”

Brave Alex appeared on This Morning and revealed the scar on his wrist, saying he had tried to brush off his extensive injuries.

Explaining his injuries, Alex said: "They (doctors) said if it was a centimetre either way, I would have probably died."

He said he had also been hit with knives and hammers, while Worth also poured boiling water over him as he slept.

When was she jailed and do they have children?
Worth, now of Ingoldsthorpe, Norfolk, was jailed for 7½ years in April, 2018.

She admitted controlling or coercive behaviour, wounding with intent and causing grievous bodily harm.

Worth was also given a restraining order for an indefinite period.

The pair also have two children, who The Sun have chosen not to name.

HXYRhR3.png

Domestic abuse victim Alex Skeel reveals the horrific injuries he suffered at the hands of his girlfriend

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6080402/alex-skeel-jordan-worth-jailed-domestic-abuse

As linked above ("male domestic violence") -

MEN TOO Male domestic abuse statistics in the UK – how many men are affected and where can they seek help?
18/04/2018

After the tragic case of Alex Skeel came to light, we reveal the numbers of men who are also affected by violence and abuse in the home

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/6081393/male-domestic-abuse-statistics-help

'BLOOD EVERYWHERE' Moment starved boyfriend, 22, is found ’10 days from death’ in pool of blood after abusive girlfriend slashed him with bread knife

Alex Skeel was abused by Jordan Worth for three years and attacked with hammers and boiling water before bravely opening up

vxvOHH0.png

THIS is the horrific moment a starved boyfriend was discovered "ten days from death" in a bloodbath after being stabbed by his abusive ex.

Alex Skeel, 22, was hacked at with a bread knife and battered with a hammer by Jordan Worth during a three-year catalogue of sickening abuse.

4XN04Cj.png

BBC
Alex Skeel was discovered in a bloodbath after being attacked by his girlfriend

4x5xP9Y.jpg

SBNA:South Bedfordshire News Agency
The football coach met Jordan Worth when they were both 16 years old

He was also starved to just seven stone by the 22-year-old fiend, who told him what to wear and isolated him from friends and family.

As the abuse turned more violent, Worth poured boiling water on the dad of her two kids and knocked his tooth out with a hairbrush.

She has now been caged for seven-and-a-half years at Luton Crown Court after admitting grievous bodily harm and coercive controlling behaviour.

Dramatic bodycam footage cops released to the BBC shows the moment they discovered "blood everywhere" in the home Alex shared with his ex in Luton.

Officers had been called to the house by neighbours who heard a fight and found injured Alex sat with a towel wrapped around his arm on the stairs.

'HE'S HURT HIMSELF'

Brazen Worth calmly told cops her boyfriend had "hurt himself" and suffered from a medical condition that caused him to have "bouts of self harm".

But suspicions were raised when Worth walked injured Alex out of hospital when he was due to go into surgery.

Opening up about the abuse, Alex said: "It was in the middle of the night. I was trying to stop her getting in the bathroom because I'd had enough.

"I stood on the toilet and she went to go for my head. She started panicking a little bit. I just remembered sitting there and we tied it up with a football sock or something, tied it up really tightly.

"The next next thing the police knock on the door."

Second bodycam footage also showed Sgt Ed Finn attending the home after another domestic report in 2017.

The officer said: "As soon as I saw him in the light of day, the state of him to be honest, the countless injuries all over his body, the fact he had these horrible dirty clothes on, he was pale, thin, I thought this is what I think it is...he's being abused."

Sgt Finn took Alex upstairs with the footage showing him asking Alex about the horrific abuse he suffered at the hands of his ex-girlfriend.

'TEN DAYS TO LIVE'

He says: "Dude, have you been assaulted or anything like that?

Alex replies: "No, no assault, nothing. it was just arguing. We're just so stressed out."

Sgt Finn asks: "Are you 100 per cent sure Alex?"

But Alex replies: "Yes. I'm 100 per cent sure."

When alone in the police officer's car, brave Alex opened up about the three years of abuse he suffered as Worth was arrested on suspicion of assault.

Medics who checked him over said he only had 10 days to live, and that he was suffering from hydrocephalus - a build-up of fluid inside the skull - caused by the blunt objects hit at his head.

'THERE WAS A LOT OF BLOOD'

In chilling police interviews, Worth recalled how she knifed her boyfriend with the bread knife.

She said: "I was holding the knife. I just wanted him to come in the house. It was a big one from the kitchen.

"I don't think it went that far but, it did, there was a lot of blood."

Worth also revealed how she hit Alex with a hairbrush - causing him to lose a tooth - and told officers she battered him with a hammer with "never hurt him".

She said: "Whenever we've had an argument in the car I'll just grab my hairbrush that's on the side and I'll just sort of hit him either wherever I can."

THREE YEARS OF ABUSE

Alex's horrific ordeal was exposed in BBC show Abused By My Girlfriend, which was narrated by the brave dad.

In it, he revealed how he felt like he couldn't escape after meeting Worth through friends in June 2012.

He was left smitten but her controlling behaviour soon crept in and the pair would have constant arguments.

They broke up after Worth snapped his sim card in half but she dropped the bombshell she was pregnant, and gave birth to their son in May 2014.

Alex tried to keep away from Worth but wrongly believed motherhood had changed her and they soon moved in together.

But Worth began to control his life once more and cut off contact between Alex and his family and friends by controlling his phone and social media accounts.

She also played sick mind games and once lied to him about his beloved granddad dying - leaving him in tears.

On another occasion, during a trip to Winter Wonderland, Jordan forced Alex to consume an entire pack of sleeping pills - and he has no idea how he got home.

She even tried to change his name by deed poll and made him sleep on the floor of their bedroom for nine months.

VIOLENT ATTACKS

But her mental abuse grew more violent and she stopped Alex from eating - forcing him to just exist on scraps until he lost three stone.

The brute also hit his shins and head with a hammer, struck his legs and hands with knives and poured boiling water on his arms and back as he slept.

She would find any weapon to hand, including a glass bottle, bits of wardrobe, a football pole snapped in half and even a hairbrush.

Recalling one attack, Alex said: "We went out and everything seemed OK. And she said 'right that's it' and picked up her hairbrush and went full on whack. My tooth was near enough off.

"I had no money, I didn't drive, so in the end I just ripped the tooth out."

He hoped that the arrival of baby daughter Iris in May 2017 would make the violence go away but a month later, she poured a kettle full of boiling water on him.

"I was backed into the corner upstairs, she lifted the lid up and threw it," he recalls. "I screamed. Full on screamed."

Alex has now opened up about his nightmare abuse to encourage other victims to come forward.

He said: "You’re far more of a person if you speak out.

"You’re only going to get better if you talk about it."

Abused By My Girlfriend is available on BBC Three via iPlayer

9J6W85J.png

BBC
Alex was discovered starving by police with stab wounds to his arm

w1GXTsi.png

BBC
Blood was visible on the floor of the bathroom

zb7dwSi.png

BBC
The bread knife used by Worth on her boyfriend

mkjqccr.jpg

BBC Three
The pair kissed and hugged moments before his nightmare came to an end

l6IIJK5.jpg

BBC Three
Alex dropped from ten stone to seven stone after being deprived food

2jZxy5R.jpg

BBC Three
Worth chucked boiling water on Alex

P7zROcv.jpg

BBC Three
She also battered him with a hammer

7suvc8G.jpg

BBC Three
Worth told cops Alex had self-harmed

k7h5U62.jpg

WARNING: Use of this image is subject to the terms of use of BBC Pictures' Digital Picture
Alex Skeel, 22, was a victim of domestic violence

JLjGvXy.jpg

The emotional abuse began when Jordan began telling her boyfriend what to wear

byie04e.jpg

All broadcast news outlets - including Anglia News; but excluding BBC Look East and East O
She snapped his SIM card in half during one of their many rows

jJL2siC.jpg

South Bedfordshire News Agency
Jordan gradually became more and more violent - beating her boyfriend with knives, hairbrush, hammer, poles, a glass bottle and boiling water

kpg1GUe.png

Alex Skeel gives his account of how his ex-girlfriend Jordan Worth abused him 'to the brink of death'

Selected comments -

Uncommon Sense
Just lets a physically far weaker person beat him within inches of his life, over three years... that is one pathetic excuse for a 'man'.
- ellie denman > Uncommon Sense
You are a disgusting excuse for a human
- Uncommon Sense > ellie denman
Hmmm... so you're response to my disagreement on his 'bravery' is to insult me personally? In effect trying to 'harming me psychologically'.... cause me to doubt myself. Is that not what she did? How are your actions any different...? :(
- rob young > ellie denman
look in the mirror you lovely person lol
- a Lewis > Uncommon Sense
I don't think you understand what he went through. She broke him down mentally, because she knew that would ensure he had less will power to fight back. That's what abusers do. People like you are why male victims of domestic abuse often don't speak up. They shouldn't have to be scared, or feel like any less of a man. Would you call a woman a "pathetic excuse for a woman" if she was beaten by here partner? I don't think so. No intelligent person would think he's less of a man anyway

Loe
Brave guy to report what happened to him. The abuser is always 100% wrong, victim blaming based on gender or any other characteristic is wrong. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Emma Ryan
I hope he can heal from the vile things she did to him. Poor bloke. He deserves every happiness.

Beachy1
Poor man how horrific

John Dowe
It's always the same. Absolutely zero equality with justice. If a man had subjected a woman to this kind of torture and abuse he'd have been sent down much longer.

Ridiculous.
- Loe > John Dowe
I'm afraid you may have a point.

LumberingBear
Needs a longer sentence (like a man would’ve got)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8450760/moment-starved-boyfriend-22-found-10-days-from-death-in-pool-of-blood-after-abusive-girlfriend-slashed-him-with-bread-knife

For unknown reasons, it is difficult to copy comments from there, so you'll have to read more yourself. They are similar to those above, asking if he should have hit her to defend himself and her having a longer sentence, etc.

Is this all "public interest"? Yes. Public agrees men get more punishment than women and agrees women need equality and inclusion, while men get fucked over, while these public comments say different. Such bullshit "public interest". He should have done something, but men - White men especially - have been attacked by attrition, weakened down into being bitches and cuckolds. Consider - years ago, Male and Female warriors fought side-by-side, no? I bet a few Males and a few Females got a few bumps and bruises by both Males and Females alike.

Jail her ass, and never let her see the light of the day again.

Someone who does something horrible like this to another human being deserves nothing better.

This is disgusting and sad...i don't think he couldnt fight back, i think he was obviously scared that she would make him the villain of the story and her the victim. She definitily is crazy or a jew(?) And mentaly abused to accept all of that. I feel so bad for him :( i'm glad she got what she deserved (even if they should have just locked her up and thrown the key away).

Is it just me or are there others that suspect that that woman is a kike/joo?

T.A.O.L. said:
Me too and like another member said in the last picture you can see that she looks like a kike. I mean they are racialy programmed to hurt is so it's not that impossible.

luis said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Me too and like another member said in the last picture you can see that she looks like a kike. I mean they are racialy programmed to hurt is so it's not that impossible.

The instant I saw her face I figured she must be. This kind of shit makes my blood boil on principle, but knowing it's almost definitely some piece of shit kike who couldn't regret her actions if she tried, I wish nothing but suffering on her.

Seven and a half years. Fuck out of here.

Okay,I'm going to have to interject here. This girl obviously is sociopathic. However, I'm going to say that the major blame is on the guy.

Why you ask ? What kind of man will take up with this abuse ? Apart from having good looks, this guys doesn't seem to have boundaries and doesn't seem to enforce it. People always ask what's a beta male and what's an alpha male. This guy is a fucking beta male, although I feel sorry for him as the generation he was born in, the media, the press and everything else is against his innate nature. He's been pussywhipped and doesn't encore his boundaries, let's his girlfriend walk all over her. This is an extreme example of men born in the era of degeneracy.

Mental abuse ? What ? The first time he'd had such a dealing with her ,he should have sternly warned her that if she does it again ,he'd dump her and break all contact with her. He didn't. He constantly let the girl abuse him. And it got to the point of physical abuse. He should have punched that bitch right in the face to show her equality but he didn't.

There's a larger problem being identified above. The men are being increasing targeted and they are keeping up with it. They're surrendering to the norm. That's fucking beta. That's fucking weak. You need to have boundaries and if someone disrespects you or tries to harass you, you sternly force them to either comply with your boundaries or break all contact with them. There are huge number of people in the world. You just need to find some good guys and gals and stick with them. Don't keep with societal outcasts like the girl above.

Jack said:
I think there is a kabbalistic explanation that gives a clearer picture. Him, as an innocent gentile, has been unmercifully cursed and beaten down and tortured generation after generation, possibly for thousands of years continuously depending how old his soul is and where he has lived. This karma would of course still be on his soul, leading to influences in this time manifesting.

And her (I feel so disgusted even just to refer to it in such a human word as "her") is a pure solidification of the source of absolutely all of the EVIL, suffering, pain, negativity, curses, thousands and thousands of years of suffering, billions of people tortured throughout history, inquisitions, communism, removal of all history. All the most infinite evil from all of history all stems from this ONE single source. This one single energy which was never meant to exist, this pure evil unhuman monster soul which this creature in the article is a manifestation of.

Everything physical that exists is just a solidification of the higher levels of energy. Even some people can often not exactly really be people in the sense of having free will and consciousness and any sort of awareness or direction. More like a statue or a robot, a pure solidification of energy with no will of it's own just like a robot is the solidification of its computer code. The robot is not necessarily aware of its situation, it does not actively decide or guide anything, it simply is a manifestation of what has already been decided by the energy code.

These are not two people (or the man might possibly be a person who had developed really bad karma attachments), these are just an echo or shadow of higher form. You see clearly the conflict of two absolute opposite forces, two absolute opposite souls. Or more simply, this article is the solid form of the Talmud/Torah. The code of pure evil they have written had been solidified inside that vessel of somewhat humanoid form. Even just looking at the picture of it and there's an urge to do deep soul cleanings.

This is why final RTR is so important, this exact article is just one small manifestation of what they have tried to do. And what THEY HAVE DONE FOR THOUSANDS OF CONSTANT YEARS!

You can't honestly try to blame this on him, or on any sort of generalization of modern men. This doesn't have anything to do about male verses female. And that creature obviously can't honestly be referred to as a girl because the word girl implies that it is a living creature with a soul that is based on natural concepts, Girl implies that it has some sort of similarity to anything human. Which it does not. Girl implies beautiful, strong, perfect, the source of all life, all great things. You can't compare a human woman, or any other female in nature, to the energy that this form is a solidification of. This is about humanity verses pure alien, nature verses pure evil. A conflict of infinitely opposite energies. Pure torah.

Jack said:
I am inclined to agree with you, this man took no initiative to take control of his situation and instead he sat around allowing the abuse to go on for years as she distanced him from his family, drained his wallet, threatened to kill him, and denied him even basic healthcare. Some men just need to realize that there's more and far better women in the world. He had ample opportunity to leave this relationship early on or even take it to court to get a restraining order if need be. Of course, he made a huge mistake getting together with this trash in the first place; at the first sign of a partner not liking something about you or wanting you to change how you live and dress, it's already time to break it up, not let it drag on and get worse for the next 6 years.

Feminism, high soy consumption from the Jew-led food industry, media brainwashing, and decades liberal/xian degeneracy are what likely allowed this man to sink to the level where he is too weak to assert himself over an abusive woman. Jew-led Feminism has brainwashed men into thinking that being assertive in a relationship is the same as abuse. White men and women have been deliberately targeted by these programs in order to destroy healthy relationships, family, and race.

As for this disgusting kike hag (I can tell this trash is of reptile blood right off the bat, with those souless and alien eyes), 7 years is hardly even a slap on the wrist and shows how corrupt and Jewish our justice system is. In decent times, she would be given the death penalty by firing squad. This also goes to show the nature of the Jew further and why there is never going to be a such thing as a "good Jew" these abusive and manipulative traits are encoded into their very souls and genes, no matter how hard they try to pretend otherwise. 99.9% of "relationships" a Gentile has with a Jew ends in abuse, lies, suffering, and often, death for the Gentile. There can be no friendship with or love for these vile fiends.

I don't know if there are exceptions (not meaning lifers or IPP, which I think is immediate public protection and means an unspecified length of sentence), but to make it worse some can be released from jail after 1/2 or 2/3 of the sentence, as well.

My ex had the same great big eyes. But they were very dark blue.

And she always swore she had no jewish blood. But although I'd say she was pretty she did have little rat like ears as well.

Now there are loads of jews in Vilnius Lithuania where she was from. They have their own jews only schools and they have festivities in the street where they dance their haka or whatever it is where they dance around arm in arm.

Something that always nagged my mind was that her grandmother was a secret undercover agent of the KGB. But she says that's the only way her family could survive and prosper under the USSR where everyone was dirt poor and had nothing to eat. Her family did well because of that secret KGB job her grandmother had. Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do she would say. It was for survival that her grandmother sold out.

Anyway that ex girlfriend of mine looks quite similar to that abusive lass. And I was suffering abuse as well but not as brutal. She would attack me and rip and stretch my clothes. It's like she got possessed. She could hiss and move like a snake when she was attacking in one of her rages.

I always was fighting my corner to practice my meditation and RTR's. But that thing was heavily under enemy control. I mean even if she wasn't at home as soon as I'd started a RTR the phone would ring. Always a distraction even if just making noise in another room.

I suffered for years with the control and domination. Everyone thinks she's so nice but she was too overbearing for me. It's amazing how people see a cute sweet little thing but it's really not like that. I could never do anything.

Although I can not see it other than those small rat ears and huge eyes I believe my ex could have had some jewish blood.

The energies clashed as well.

You know because I still get angry, stressed and anxiety when I think of her and what I put up with. That's to be suffering from Trauma. I've cut all contact but on the odd occasion she calls just to see if everything's alright I always come away totally tense, dishevelled and stressed.

Anyway as you guys say this abusive lass must be jewish because of the big eyes, my ex must have been too because she had same big soulless eyes.

Onwards and upwards. I do worry about being on my own as I am on my own being an immigrant from South Africa to Scotland. But everything otherwise is in place and going well for me. I've been very lucky of late and people get jealous. But I've been doing money workings and runes for prosperity. So there isn't really anything to worry about because obviously Satan and the Gods have my back because I'm working for them.

Poor guy that and he's lucky to have survived and that he's protected from her for seven years.

We here need to be the most important person in our relationships because we are devoted first to our Spiritual cause. I will one day move on but the relationship must definitely be mature and respectful.

A woman like this is willing to ruin a man's life if he tries to leave. She could have easily accused him of raping her and gotten him arrested, even if he would manage to clear his name it could still be very harmful. I don't see what being "alpha" and puffing one's chest out would do if the State (the people with those guns and tanks) decide to get involved.

Abused by My Girlfriend
https://youtu.be/64LG0Ljz_7M

Viewers praise Alex Skeel's bravery on 'Abused by My Girlfriend' documentary

KWC6Qs6.jpg

Alex detailed the horrific abuse he endured from his girlfriend on the BBC Three documentary. (BBC Pictures)

A new BBC Three Documentary Abused by my Girlfriend has been praised by viewers for showing the shocking physical and mental abuse Alex Skeel suffered at the hands of his ex-girlfriend Jordan Worth.

“People always ask me why I didn’t just walk away…but it is complicated,” Skeel began at the start of the documentary.

Told through the words of Skeel and his friends and family, the timeline of his turbulent relationship with Worth is detailed.

Viewers were left heartbroken and many in tears as Skeel described how he almost died from his former partner’s abuse.

“Abused by my girlfriend” was astonishing TV @TheBBCtv Well done to that tenacious young Police officer #Police

— Neil Stuke (@NeilStuke) February 19, 2019

Abused by my girlfriend actually made me break down in tears :/ it’s so bloody sad the stigma that boys don’t/can’t be abused its honestly so so heartbreaking :(( #bbc3

— JorDON (@jordon_bastable) February 19, 2019

abused by my girlfriend bbc3
I have just watched this documentary & cried a lot. Alex is a brave man & I applaud him for raising awareness to the fact that anyone can become a victim of abuse, whatever their gender or background.

— Karen Parsons (@ParsonsKptiny) February 19, 2019

Skeel described how he was initially flattered by Worth’s attention, and when they met at 16, she was one of the first girls he’d ever properly talked to. They went on to have an intense relationship up until when they were 18 and she left him while pregnant with their first son TJ. But when TJ was just a few months old, they reconciled and moved in together.

When living together, Skeel explained how Worth began physically abusing him and isolated him from his friends and family. She bullied him into leaving his job, took control of his finances and then deprived him of food to the point of starvation and with only days to live.

Just watched Abused By My Girlfriend on BBC3 only to find it being aired right now on BBC1. What a harrowing story, so bravely told. Horrific. Wishing all good things for Alex and his kids.

— Katie S (@steinyK) February 19, 2019

Watching the documentary on “Abused By My Girlfriend” shows that domestic abuse is not always from a man it can be from a women… this is horrific what a mental, disgusting nasty bitch Thank god he escaped that sociopath! #bbc3

— Natalie (@NATlarx) February 19, 2019

Just watched Abused by my Girlfriend on BBC3. Horrific. Such a brave lad to tell his story.

— Hayley Austin (@Austinha) February 19, 2019

Skeel describes how she forced him to take sleeping tablets, stabbed him with knives and poured boiling water on his back. He was even forced to rip out his own tooth after Worth forbid him from visiting the dentist.

So heartbreaking and horrific watching #AbusedByMyGirlfriend .Thank God the neighbours actually reported their concerns to the Police and that Police officer didn't dismiss his gut feeling. #AlexSkeel is so brave and had so much strength to report what had been happening.

— Kate Noblett (@katenoblett) February 18, 2019

‘Abused by my girlfriend’ was one of saddest things i’ve ever watched but it needs to be seen

— molly (@_omgitsmolly) February 19, 2019

After almost a year of abuse, his neighbours became suspicious and called the police. However, Worth told the police that Skeel was a self-abuser and out of fear, he confirmed her story.

But one young police officer, Sgt. Finn, was suspicious of their claims and returned to visit the couple. Here he discovered Skeel bloodied, extremely malnourished and using a football sock to cover his wrist wounds.

Once in hospital, he received operations to his head, brain and hands. Police told him and his family that he was approximately 10 days away from death.

In April 2018 Jordan Worth became the first woman to be convicted of controlling or coercive behaviour and was jailed for more than seven years.

Skeel is now a football coach and hopes his story of abuse will destigmatise men suffering from domestic abuse.

Abused by my Girlfriend is available to stream online on BBC iPlayer.

0eBbT2B.png

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/viewers-praise-alex-skeels-bravery-abused-girlfriend-documentary-104904861.html

Personal Growth said:
I'm so sorry to hear that you had this bad girlfriend and because of this i want to tell every SS here (again) use your magick to find a girlfriend!

We are Spiritual Satanist and we know how to change our destiny, especially if you have a bad natal chart for relationship why you want to leave it to the 'fate' to find a girlfriend?!? It's crazy! Even if you have a good chart do a spell and this will make sure that you find the best partner for you! In this way you don't loose time with a not so good or worse partner!

I think for important things we shouldn't leave it to the fate but we should do spells!

Something very similar happened in Romania last year, but the roles were opposite. The victim was a romanian girl and the villain was a gipsy, her boyfriend. He nearly disfigured her and quite the same thing, there were photos of bathroom full of blood. Is well known through romanians that gipsies are just parasitic violent savages. Why that girl was stupid enough to mix herself with a gipsy, I don't know...

But the behavior of the perpetrators in both cases is almost identical. Makes me ask if there is the same miserable ADN which bond them together.

https://observator.tv/galerie/fata-ploiesti-batuta-umilita-iubit-implineste-18-ani-id277169-play328841.html

You don't have to understand romanian because the photos speaks for themselves.

luis said:
Personal Growth said:
I'm so sorry to hear that you had this bad girlfriend and because of this i want to tell every SS here (again) use your magick to find a girlfriend!

We are Spiritual Satanist and we know how to change our destiny, especially if you have a bad natal chart for relationship why you want to leave it to the 'fate' to find a girlfriend?!? It's crazy! Even if you have a good chart do a spell and this will make sure that you find the best partner for you! In this way you don't loose time with a not so good or worse partner!

I think for important things we shouldn't leave it to the fate but we should do spells!

Hi Luis,

Thank you my man. You're so right.

But I don't do my meditation as I should and I need to focus on getting myself back into form again.

I just completed the four days of opening the 3rd eye meditation with the Thaum vibration. Very nice that new vibration. But now I'm like what happened to the continuous daily meditation on the 3rd eye because I've gone back to only doing my usual the bare minimum. Aura cleaning and aura of protection.

Many moons ago I was an avid meditator and felt energetic and light in the body. The energy used to buzz and everything in my life just worked out.

I had challenges that went with it but it's important to get back into advancing.

That girlfriend used to be against our religion and used to say that 'I cannot save the whole world'. She never took it on board that it's a Spiritual war.

I would love to move on with a great new partner who is my best friend and lover. But 'Rome wasn't built in a day.' And I need to achieve this goal to advance first because that's where my heart lies now.

You've got to get your house in order first.

I do use magick and will if needed when I'm ready.

I don't regret having this previous bad relationship because it's life experience and you learn and grow from it.

Cheers Luis and don't let your energies drop

Personal Growth said:
luis said:
Personal Growth said:

Hi Luis,

But I don't do my meditation as I should and I need to focus on getting myself back into form again.

I just completed the four days of opening the 3rd eye meditation with the Thaum vibration. Very nice that new vibration. But now I'm like what happened to the continuous daily meditation on the 3rd eye because I've gone back to only doing my usual the bare minimum. Aura cleaning and aura of protection.

Many moons ago I was an avid meditator and felt energetic and light in the body. The energy used to buzz and everything in my life just worked out.

I had challenges that went with it but it's important to get back into advancing.

That girlfriend used to be against our religion and used to say that 'I cannot save the whole world'. She never took it on board that it's a Spiritual war.

I would love to move on with a great new partner who is my best friend and lover. But 'Rome wasn't built in a day.' And I need to achieve this goal to advance first because that's where my heart lies now.

I don't regret having this previous bad relationship because it's life experience and you learn and grow from it.

Definitily keep meditating and never give up! I get that you may need to wait for whatever reasons and of course even if you use magick it's still a bit hard to find a partner but do not wait for when you are advanced, this may takes years and you don't need to wait that much. I'm waiting to for getting a partner just because i want to fix some problems in my life that need my time right now, after this i'll definitily use a spell and look for my partner!

luis said:
Personal Growth said:
luis said:

Hi Luis,

Definitily keep meditating and never give up! I get that you may need to wait for whatever reasons and of course even if you use magick it's still a bit hard to find a partner but do not wait for when you are advanced, this may takes years and you don't need to wait that much. I'm waiting to for getting a partner just because i want to fix some problems in my life that need my time right now, after this i'll definitily use a spell and look for my partner!

Some people find their partner naturally. People shouldn't despair when it comes to finding the right one for them. I've been lucky enough to be guided by the Gods and Father Satan towards my partner. Things happened in such a way that it couldn've have been exactly a coincidence - and we have strong feelings for each other.

Don't forget that Father Satan might have have someone destined for you. There is a reason why He refuses to give some people an Incubus or a Succubus, besides not being ready for Them.

Just wait until you feel like the time is right and do a working on finding the best partner for you, if you haven't found them already until then.

Good luck!

The Alchemist7 said:
Something very similar happened in Romania last year, but the roles were opposite. The victim was a romanian girl and the villain was a gipsy, her boyfriend. He nearly disfigured her and quite the same thing, there were photos of bathroom full of blood. Is well known through romanians that gipsies are just parasitic violent savages. Why that girl was stupid enough to mix herself with a gipsy, I don't know...

But the behavior of the perpetrators in both cases is almost identical. Makes me ask if there is the same miserable ADN which bond them together.

https://observator.tv/galerie/fata-ploiesti-batuta-umilita-iubit-implineste-18-ani-id277169-play328841.html

You don't have to understand romanian because the photos speaks for themselves.

Hello, fellow Romanian!

Nice to see Romanian SS around here.

BlueLight said:
luis said:
Personal Growth said:
Hi Luis,

Some people find their partner naturally. People shouldn't despair when it comes to finding the right one for them. I've been lucky enough to be guided by the Gods and Father Satan towards my partner. Things happened in such a way that it couldn've have been exactly a coincidence - and we have strong feelings for each other.

Don't forget that Father Satan might have have someone destined for you. There is a reason why He refuses to give some people an Incubus or a Succubus, besides not being ready for Them.

Just wait until you feel like the time is right and do a working on finding the best partner for you, if you haven't found them already until then.

Good luck!
Of course some people are because of their Natal chart but if a SS had a natal chart were it say that it's going to be bad for relationship then it's better to do a spell.

luis said:
BlueLight said:
luis said:

As I've said, they can do a working to find their partner. But sex and love magick can be a but tricky since they might not be the right partner for you, even if you are attracted to them on the moment or because of some imagine you have created for yourself when it comes to them - or that can easily be opposite to reality.

Good luck!
Of course some people are because of their Natal chart but if a SS had a natal chart were it say that it's going to be bad for relationship then it's better to do a spell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back