Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

France to replace the words 'mother' and 'father' with 'parent 1' and 'parent 2'

FancyMancy

O2dTkbG.jpg

France could soon ban the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ on school documents [Photo: Getty]

Schools in France are to replace the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ with ‘Parent 1’ and ‘Parent 2’ on official documents.

The move is part of an amendment to a new draft education bill, which supporters say seeks to put an end to discrimination against same-sex parents.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/news/france-replace-words-mother-father-parent-1-parent-2-111807643.html

FancyMancy said:
The move is part of an amendment to a new draft education bill, which supporters say seeks to put an end to discrimination against same-sex parents.

Which is deceptive Jew-lingo for stirring up rage amongst sane Gentiles and misdirecting it towards third sex folk.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:

Which is deceptive Jew-lingo for stirring up rage amongst sane Gentiles and misdirecting it towards third sex folk.

Yes it is unfortunate third sex people fall for this. If they would reject it none of this would happen. When all this gender madness did not exist neither did the hatred for third sex.

EasternFireLion666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yes it is unfortunate third sex people fall for this. If they would reject it none of this would happen. When all this gender madness did not exist neither did the hatred for third sex.

Hatred for "third sex" existed since christianity took over.

First, jew made everyone hate third sex by telling them third sex people are abomination. Then later, jew made everyone hate third sex by calling everyone homophobic, transphobic...etc, that hetero people are oppressors and that third sex people are special people who need special rights. Everyone hates special snowflakes, and jew knows that.

Jew is playing games whole time, and they are successfully maintaining social chaos for millennia now.

EasternFireLion666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Unfortunately there is a lot of disinformations for everybody. It's easy for them to fall for this things because nowdays they all just learn that this is right...
I myself before becoming thought that a lot of these things were right but After becoming a SS i now look in these things more deeply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back