Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something strange happened to me

Planet of Liberty said:
Unwittingly, I was cleaning my aura and I saw an eagle. Flying ... while meditating.
What meaning could it have?

Sometimes it can happen to see things. It can be a vision, a past life memory, your 3rd eye, etc. It's not strange, it's a healthy sign (go check eagle symbolism). :)

I didn't realise what I said would be that funny. My, lol.

Planet of Liberty said:
FancyMancy said:
That you weren't concentrating?
I was concentrating on cleaning my chakra and aura. In fact I do not understand what it means eagle...
Could it be a sign?
As suggested, maybe you have a connection with them, something that you are very interested in...or maybe it's nothing. If you think in metaphor and symbolism, maybe it is a confirmation that you are working well... A lot of the information available is false and corrupt, so take some of it with a pinch of salt. You have to be the one to know what it means, if anything at all.

Planet of Liberty said:
Thanks for your help!
You have been very kind !! XD

I know, it's not rare that people who are in need/curious are thought as trolls, so you'll see these kind of answers a lot. Personally, I felt you were honest, that's why I've answered you. I hope you can find your answers :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back