Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS Thread-Emailing Help

Mageson666 said:
This seems like a nice idea but its just opening the door to trolling. There are literally hasbara trolls who do nothing but get paid to attempt to attack this place all the time.

Oh no there are people who get paid for this?

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

NinRick said:
Mageson666 said:
This seems like a nice idea but its just opening the door to trolling. There are literally hasbara trolls who do nothing but get paid to attempt to attack this place all the time.

notsurprisedkirk.jpg
Yeah, the jew pays the jew to promote the jew and "israel" online. I think I didn't realise that at the time, and I've been thinking about removing this from my siggie because it doesn't seem to be needed.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
Mageson666 said:

notsurprisedkirk.jpg
Yeah, the jew pays the jew to promote the jew and "israel" online. I think I didn't realise that at the time, and I've been thinking about removing this from my siggie because it doesn't seem to be needed.

Yes how could JewSon get on information of members, if people become more anonymous

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Yes how could JewSon get on information of members, if people become more anonymous
Lol. Well, there is that. Maybe I should keep it, then! Except that,

Meteor said:
For a moment I thought this was something new, but then I saw it's from 2018. Doesn't seem like it's ever been used.
Oh well. Keeping a diary or whatever is probably better than looking for approval from strangers about something controversial anyway. That would only be a waste of time for everyone involved.
though!

FancyMancy said:
This thread here could be considered as part of a series, with my 'Offended/upset? - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs Persons/Cowards/Wimps/etc.' thread in my siggie below. That thread might have been too hard/offensive for some people to accept. As I said above - people's honest replies can hurt sometimes

I will test this. I expect to receive spam, but I will see how it goes.

I see you are still promoting that topic with that ill fitting title, and the way it was brought wasnt great either.
You have people who are more sensitive and emotional in their natal charts, and it is just about learning how to manage it but that title implies otherwise.

People get offended for a reason. People get upset for a reason. Some things are silly. Some are not. The latter ones are justified.

I tend to take things a bit more serious than most. This also means that I expect at least to treat others normally, and not to try and make jokes that harm people or gossip behind their backs.
But people that cannot even do this are not ones I want to associate with anyway.

Ive had people laugh in my face, for speaking truthfully and with dignity to them expressing myself properly. Especially when I was younger.
What are you going to do? Laugh in my face too?
Just shows how much you are actually worth, tbh.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
This thread here could be considered as part of a series, with my 'Offended/upset? - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs Persons/Cowards/Wimps/etc.' thread in my siggie below. That thread might have been too hard/offensive for some people to accept. As I said above - people's honest replies can hurt sometimes

I see you are still promoting that topic with that ill fitting title, and the way it was brought wasnt great either.
You have people who are more sensitive and emotional in their natal charts, and it is just about learning how to manage it but that title implies otherwise.

People get offended for a reason. People get upset for a reason. Some things are silly. Some are not. The latter ones are justified.

I tend to take things a bit more serious than most. This also means that I expect at least to treat others normally, and not to try and make jokes that harm people or gossip behind their backs.
But people that cannot even do this are not ones I want to associate with anyway.

Ive had people laugh in my face, for speaking truthfully and with dignity to them expressing myself properly. Especially when I was younger.
What are you going to do? Laugh in my face too?
Just shows how much you are actually worth, tbh.
Oh, yeah, I'll laugh in your face... :roll: Also - what do you mean "too"? Who else's face have I laughed in? (Unless you mean am I also going to, along with others who have in your face.) Try understanding what this was about. Some have sensitive or embarrassing topics which they may wish to share somewhat anonymously. This was an offer of helping, for that to be done, so that they could keep their online-identity on here anonymous (while their online-ID here provides anonymity of their other online-IDs and their real-life ID). Would I laugh in anyone's face while offering such thing? It's called being sensitive towards individuals who might have trouble and difficulties expressing topics and things which they might not be able to do.

As I said - with my other thread, that might be too harsh, so if that is not easy enough, then this is a nicer alternative. I can't cater for every individual who might be wearing thimbles all over their body or who are 'snowflakes'; I can do only what I can do, and I have provided two similar-but-different threads to cover more ground for the same thing.

As this topic has just been revived, despite me having had it in my siggie for a long time, that tells me that people don't check links in users' siggies. It has been in there all along, and these replies in this thread have happened only now. I probably will remove it from my siggie.

FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Oh, yeah, I'll laugh in your face... :roll: Also - what do you mean "too"? Who else's face have I laughed in? (Unless you mean am I also going to, along with others who have in your face.) Try understanding what this was about. Some have sensitive or embarrassing topics which they may wish to share somewhat anonymously. This was an offer of helping, for that to be done, so that they could keep their online-identity on here anonymous (while their online-ID here provides anonymity of their other online-IDs and their real-life ID). Would I laugh in anyone's face while offering such thing? It's called being sensitive towards individuals who might have trouble and difficulties expressing topics and things which they might not be able to do.

As I said - with my other thread, that might be too harsh, so if that is not easy enough, then this is a nicer alternative. I can't cater for every individual who might be wearing thimbles all over their body or who are 'snowflakes'; I can do only what I can do, and I have provided two similar-but-different threads to cover more ground for the same thing.

As this topic has just been revived, despite me having had it in my siggie for a long time, that tells me that people don't check links in users' siggies. It has been in there all along, and these replies in this thread have happened only now. I probably will remove it from my siggie.

Yes, I meant the in between brackets thing.

Also I dont think it is such a bad thing (talking about the current topic) what you are trying to start here, and you are a long time user of the forum. However, sometimes just opening up about something can be hard to do for another person.

In general, the idea is good, is what I am thinking.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Yes, I meant the in between brackets thing.

Also I dont think it is such a bad thing (talking about the current topic) what you are trying to start here, and you are a long time user of the forum. However, sometimes just opening up about something can be hard to do for another person.

In general, the idea is good, is what I am thinking.
Well, yeah - it is not always easy to share things. If anyone thinks they might be identified through their email address, which I hope would be one which they use for JoS only, then they could create another email address instead. There are ways to do things. I try not to judge people, though - I don't know who is genuine and who is fake, so I just reply as I do and - as I said in another thread - I let others do the jew-hunting. If a jew is pretending to have woes, then it should read the biblical book of job, and if it is pretending to, then at least any replies still could help Humans who might have such a difficulty.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back