Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kosher Charity, Philanthropy and Compassion

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In some cases where criminals in courts are indicted to life sentences and other punishments, in every court, you may see women crying. Indeed, if the criminal is also visually appealing or famous in some way, women will literally cry buckets and shout at the judge to not indict them.

Of course, the judge, brutal as he is, he 'indicts' the so called criminals and murderers in a life sentence, or not very long, in death sentences. He shows no pity.

Or maybe does he? Because in my eyes, I think he shows pity and a form of support to the actual hundreds that may have been raped or destroyed by the said criminal. Indeed, in my eyes, he is only acting without pity on the criminal's infatuated groupies, and a criminal. But I may be so un-xian, and it's probably on thus perspective I perceive it that way.

However let us remind ourselves of the matter that we are here to deprogrammed from the universal soul and mind cancer of xianity, which has been around for 20 centuries, collapsing civilizations, empires, and making the world a giant loonie ward.

I have noticed for example how often xian reasoning and xian trends are showing again and again here. One example is that every-time someone says an enemy deserves punishment, some people are freaking out. This comes from the same people who once practiced a religion (or xians reading this site) which writes in it that ALL people who disagree with it will burn in hellfire.

Yet, say one or two statements about how you do not want your enemies in your midst to ruin you, and you must be really intolerant or brutal. If that is intolerance and brutality, then I must be the king of intolerance and brutality. At least, I am not a xian who has prepared a hellfire for everyone. One's brutality here is limited to the extent to the mistreatment from others. We are not against anyone if they are not against us.

However, if one is against us, you can be sure there is going to be big brawl. It's fine if some do not want to participate, but don't tell us what to do, how immoral it is to participate, because if we don't brawl it out for you Gandhi's here, then we will all end up in the gulag shortly after. Keep your morality to yourself. Rather, I have something constructive of you to do. If you feel it's obligatory to water down any such of the above tendencies, indeed, please go preach this to our enemies. You might as well tell this to our enemies, and go try to turn them more compassionate. That would be indeed far more helpful. Help us in that way.

Now, I recall in one speech from Hitler, the innocent mafia of the jews, asked him and constantly posed questions to him: "Why do you make the Wehrmacht and the SS, if all you want is Fraternity between countries?".

The irony, all of these jews were literally preparing to messacre Germany all over again. But the jew is always busy posing the "Righteous questions" to deceive and mentally disable his enemies.

Hitler simply replied to these hypocritical leeches: "Because there are people in this world that do NOT want Fraternity."

So in essence, when you feel you irk when I say I will chase out enemies from this place, I see I chase out the following: Weakeners who in the long-term ruin a community by compliance, re-instating xianity on a people that is trying to escape from this mental cancer, reversing our work. Muslims who private message people to 'meet up' with them in order to possibly kill or harm them, pretending they want to 'learn more'. Xians who with their usual shitty methods are trying to install people in the centuries old borg of theirs. Jews who have let us know for 20 centuries they want us gutted and eternally suffering and want to come to tell us here how shitty and evil we are.

Yet all some people can do is not understand the above, but indeed, plaster over the memes they have learned from xianity, which stem in the first place from mental illness. Many of you guys are great souls and you can show compassion, but one must not neglect the reality of leeches and leers around this world. It is just what it is. Also, compassion counts when it's shown properly.

I am not going to apologize for people having the above cognitive dissonance. What lies next to complain about? That I stump in Rabbi Jewsus's face with my fat boot every single day, and the Rabbi cries because it's consciousness cannot infect a few people on the planet, which gets it really pissed off?

Many people have not deprogrammed from xianity. For example, one still thinks like a xian, but they clothe their argument differently the moment they join another 'faith'.

If one things that we give 'universal help' and 'love', and that we are saviors to people, that descend here without promise and without context, just to save their petty souls, I tell you, we are not this. If you imagine yourself that way, you have a lot of deprogramming to do. Stay away from me you little angel, for I see what kind of corruption you bring with you.

We help the valuable and good in humanity, for natural reasons, and reasons both personal and general. This is exactly the opposite of the 'love without boundaries' that the enemy preaches. We give a form of true and felt support and love simply because it's not kosher and universal. Of course, like someone in a court who takes decisions, these decisions may not be liked by anyone, and in particular, those who have this weird and kosher morality instilled into them that all parasites deserve help.

I indeed do not do the RTR's to save poor pedophiles, and I'm not sorry for this. I don't think a Vatican Pedophile can turn to Satan or Satanism and seek refuge and forgiveness, that's impossible. I believe there is a limit to how much abominations one can do in this life, and that there are not always second or third chances. Yes, nor this bible thrumping xian on the street who is turned red from wanting to kill the "disobedient cattle of Christ" because they cannot take it, is of any importance to me. How uncompassionate, right? Wrong.

Our reasoning is superior and this makes our actions also meaningful. If we are to think like the above, woe to us, for many have been lost and ended up by accident here while they were going to Sunday school. One is mentally sick.

For one, xianity ended up in the state that it is today, because indeed, all the people it recruited were the slaves, the filled with hate, the stuck on not advancing, the jealous and the hateful, and the world's full abominations, and coupled them in a toxic combo with ever compassionate cattle. Everyone is equal in the communist Sauron reptilian eye of the lord. Believe it, goyim.

Then people question how Paganism went down, but the jews have told you a very long time ago the emotional foundation of how Paganism always goes down. In Egypt, the kikes saw the Queen was compassionate. So they put a kike in the basket, and sent it down the river. The beautiful soul of the queen took this spawn in, which later, when it grew, destroyed Egypt from the inside, and took it all down. Of course, people died by famine, every firstborn died, Egypt got pillaged and ruined, it all collapsed.

But at least the Queen was good in her feelings to save a random thing coming down the river. In her innocence, we can see a sense of a beautiful soul, but really, was everything that followed later beautiful? Is this type of stance and behavior to be taken as a high virtue? Can't this queen be blamed for what later happened, and aren't, in a sense, the souls of all the dead people that resulted later in her own hands?

You have to have mental illness to feel the same love for your kids and family, towards all sorts of abominations in the earth. If one feels so compassionate, this influence has to be steered towards a proper direction. Steer it towards helping your race, or at least, doing something meaningful, otherwise, the above without meaning is equal to damnation. The Queen just practiced here misplaced compassion. If only if she could foresee what this random action of compassion did later, she would never do it.

Identical to this is people who give 'charitable' money to people who use drugs. Congratulations. You may have just funded the next fatal overdose of this individual, robbing him of his life. Charity done wrong breeds injustice and criminality, even in ways we may not immediately perceive. This is why the heart has to bond with the mind when one is doing anything like that, and filter what they do or say.

This kosher philanthropy has reached too far. Down the neighborhood a child dies or doesn't have electricity, but the dumb goyim are busy paying shekels to Uni-theft sorry I meant Uni-cef, to fund some "Fancy" philanthropy on the other end of the world. We wuz helping die-verse people! We wuz getting extra moral point by jews. We will go to heaven faster if we help the species the jew wants to use, rather than the species that jew doesn't want helped.

For example, if you help your neighbor's kid which is the same as you, you may be funding Hitler goy. Therefore it's always great to give your money to Unitheft, so that they guarantee it goes absolutely nowhere. Shalom.

If you don't feel like that shit has went enough, then you are no better than a xian. You need to de-xianize yourself, or suffer under the weight of your own illness. How one can heal this misplaced pity and compassion is by exercising logic and seeking to do EFFECTIVE philanthropy and show support in a meaningful way.

If the Queen, to whose kingdom belonged, asked all the people in the region to whom the baby belonged to, maybe someone would have seen a hooknose leaving it there and not take it in, seek the hooknose, and give it back to them. For another, her being a Queen could have given it to the orphanage, and not take it into the court of ruling affairs. How many first borns in Egypt would thank her for it, if she used her brain a little bit, and how a whole civilization would have been spared from damnation.

As for morality of kosher shit to be passed down here, I will chase it down and destroy it. What is really the point for one to be a Satanist if they do not destroy these things into themselves? People are coming here to heal, not to become xians all over again by different terminology.

He isn't taking care of us so that we become lobotomized retards like xians. Xianity has to be recognized as time goes, not only as a spell, but also as a materialization of stupidity and mental illness on paper, that manifests itself through religious form. Xianity should therefore be understood as defiling sickness that can show in potential symptoms or forms, rather than a solitary 'Belief in Christ'.

If that were the case, "Secular" Europe would be free from this now. But this mental illness remains and goes by different names on a consistent basis, inflicting damage on people and generations through the very same pattern, but different names.

One must immunize themselves against this defiling illness. Indeed, any proper compassion that has meaning can only arise as a result of immunization to this defiling mental virus. So if you care, heal the leprosy and do not pass it down to others.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Charity, love and care are normal human psychological aspects its based on empathy. The difference between a clinical psychopath and normal human is empathy. Its normal for people to feel empathy and wish to offer help to another sentient being in need of assistance we could not survive with this. Its based on the psychological reality of reciprocity as well which our whole society is built upon. The human brain has mirror neurons for this reason.

The enemy simply seeks to misdirect this for their own purpose. The jews also seek to redirect the demand for justice and punishment as well onto their enemies for their own benefit.

Wise compassion is the way.

Charity for drug addicts would be to arresting them and instead of putting them in jails where their addictions get worse for the crime of just being addicted to drugs. Send them to a treatment center and when they are healed of the underlying addiction issues and detoxed of the drugs then allow them to leave and maintain check in centers where they can go for additional counselling and relapse.

It would also be to execute the dealers for the multiple counts of murder and attempted murder they are guilty of. The long prison sentences are pointless and cost society more then these people criminal actions are worth. Same with life sentences its a life time cost for the public tax payer. If a person has done something that terrible just execute them. Prison's where created with the ideal of rehabilitation these types of sentences are not the purpose of prison.

Drug addiction has out laying social implosion issues as well that need to be dealt with. Its strange the false Libertarians always want to "end the drug war" which means legalized heroin, meth, coke and all drugs. The reason they give is alcohol prohibition didn't work. It actually did work and turned America almost totally dry. The situation is however the culture of American value systems around booze was antithetical to prohibition so it was overturned. The Libertarian argument extend on its logic is murder and rape should be legalized because there are laws against it and people still do it so the laws don't work dude. Their arguments are foolish and are based on a false understanding of the point of laws. They are to restrict something as much as possible not end it.

The Libertarians don't want to understand society and its structure is the platform of Liberty if you allow for the destruction of society you will lose the foundation of Liberty. Why are the Jews always behind creating and pushing the drugs into our societies and creating the drug cultures. Its a form of covert warfare to destroy society.

The Libertarians see society as some sort of ghoul that wants to eat them alive, and take away their personal freedom. They totally put on the side the fact that society does actually also give them the abilities to this or any other type of freedom. As I wrote on the other post, we cannot exist without society.

In poor regions of Europe there was this drug Shisha which cost 1 buck. This drug would kill someone and fill them with endless pus as it was made from battery fluid. Of course, they had to be 'libertarian' in that one, so walking in some places in some places one would find people dead like soulless creatures from it.

Tell the above to Sargon of Akkad and tell him that the state had to intervene, and he will give you a reasoning over the free market and how it is breaching personal freedom to do this goy. Smoke Shisha instead.

The Libertarian experiment with legalization drugs in Portugal has shown the Libertarian arguments are all false. The total opposite of their claims has happened.

HP Mageson666 said:
It would also be to execute the dealers for the multiple counts of murder and attempted murder they are guilty of.

They deserve this, but a death penalty can´t be undone. If someone is innocent/enemy of the state(jew) well ... . The prison system could be changed so the inmates would produce income for the state. But should also be not to destructive in case of miscarriage of justice.

The worst thing you can do is have compassion for your enemies. The only reason you can make such a mistake is ... in beginner levels ... do not be wise enough and be attracted to spiritual power ... like the mosquito that is attracted by the light ...... obviously, being wise one understands that one can not obtain power from enemies. Justice must be done. I am only sorry that we can not do injustice. Justice is protection. Injustice is attack. Obviously both injustice and justice are necessary. Unfortunately we were victims of those enemies. Justice is the least we can do. I love the power, wisdom, truth and reality of facts in infinity. HAIL SATAN

Sargon of Cuckadd is a Jewish fellow with the last name of Benjamin so don't expect any honesty from him. Like how he lied and pretended to be negro. Which is why Benjamin was working with the other Jew named "Kraut" to try and doxx the Naziee's.

Also how this Jew acts he invokes Hobbes as his moral stance all the time. Read Hobbes book "Leviathan" the whole premise is everyone in the state of nature [natural freedom] sucks to each other and so there has to be an authoritarian state to keep man moral otherwise the war of all against all with consume the society. And we will end up in a Mad Max movie with Jewish midgets named Benjamin ridding on the back of hulking retards fighting Tina Turner for control of Thunder Dome.

Then he talks out of the other end of his mouth about the state intervening and collectivism is horrible because its authoritarian.

Common sense is the level of evidence for conviction has to be strong. Working prisoners as slave labour in the prison industrial complex already goes on. Its another scam that undercuts the value of labour and takes away jobs from productive citizens. Do not want.

Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:
It would also be to execute the dealers for the multiple counts of murder and attempted murder they are guilty of.

They deserve this, but a death penalty can´t be undone. If someone is innocent/enemy of the state(jew) well ... . The prison system could be changed so the inmates would produce income for the state. But should also be not to destructive in case of miscarriage of justice.

A criminal destroying the white race https://m.9gag.com/gag/aOY8eer?ref=mfsidebar

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In some cases where criminals in courts are indicted to life sentences and other punishments,

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
unfortunately this goes unpunished.

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stay away from me you little angel, for I see what kind of corruption you bring with you.

Enjoyed that quote.
Well said sermon, HP. Much needed amongst us at this point.

HP Mageson666 said:
Sargon of Cuckadd is a Jewish fellow with the last name of Benjamin so don't expect any honesty from him. Like how he lied and pretended to be negro. Which is why Benjamin was working with the other Jew named "Kraut" to try and doxx the Naziee's.

I followed that whole situation with Soygon of Applebee's and Trout up until it became apparent that it's essentially a rerun of the same episode played on an indefinite loop. Both are classic examples of Jews infesting things to burn them from the inside out - particularly Sargon - and attempting to fuck over through weird, deceitful ops anyone who they dislike - particularly Trout. Anyone who even thinks about displaying any sort of compassion or forgiveness towards those two regrets it shortly after, unless they too are insatiable kikes obsessed with destroying whoever slightly ruffles their feathers.

1530910913210.png

Compassion should be given from people in powerful positions. I just don't mean like the President. I'm talking like a parent-child relationship, unbridled compassion to a child leaves them stunted.

No one here, save a select few, are in absolute positions of power.

We all will follow the Priests, Gods, and Satan, because they set a very high standard. When one works with higher beings, check foolish ideas of compassion at the door.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I followed that whole situation with Soygon of Applebee's and Trout up until it became apparent that it's essentially a rerun of the same episode played on an indefinite loop. Both are classic examples of Jews infesting things to burn them from the inside out - particularly Sargon - and attempting to fuck over through weird, deceitful ops anyone who they dislike - particularly Trout. Anyone who even thinks about displaying any sort of compassion or forgiveness towards those two regrets it shortly after, unless they too are insatiable kikes obsessed with destroying whoever slightly ruffles their feathers.

1530910913210.png

Can't wait for when he knocks our door to get a facesmack.

The story about the Moses is also a good evidence that Jew will be a Jew, and can never, ever live among the Gentiles without being a Jew.

He spent all his early years as Pharaoh's adopted child, he was accepted, and loved, and raised as a good Egyptian and a human being, and what Pharaoh and the Queen got in return? A knife in their back!

The are lying that they were slaves, I guess they were nothing different from ordinary Egyptian worker back then, Egyptians never implemented slavery of any kind, there is strong evidence for that!

After all, this story is probably an allegory, but it still serves as the evidence, a Jew is telling us what Jew is. Which is true. Every country they've been in, they have destroyed. In every of those countries, they were highly privileged individuals. A jew was never a slave, no matter how hard they are trying to lie to us..

And yet, you have goyim reading the bible, and totally ignoring this fact, that is right before their eyes.

Just because we protect ourselves, with aid of the Gods, does not mean these people wouldn't slit our throats in a second if given the opportunity.

This is just the way this universe works.

Larissa666 said:
The story about the Moses is also a good evidence that Jew will be a Jew, and can never, ever live among the Gentiles without being a Jew.

He spent all his early years as Pharaoh's adopted child, he was accepted, and loved, and raised as a good Egyptian and a human being, and what Pharaoh and the Queen got in return? A knife in their back!

The are lying that they were slaves, I guess they were nothing different from ordinary Egyptian worker back then, Egyptians never implemented slavery of any kind, there is strong evidence for that!

After all, this story is probably an allegory, but it still serves as the evidence, a Jew is telling us what Jew is. Which is true. Every country they've been in, they have destroyed. In every of those countries, they were highly privileged individuals. A jew was never a slave, no matter how hard they are trying to lie to us..

And yet, you have goyim reading the bible, and totally ignoring this fact, that is right before their eyes.

Jews are a race of beings which has never worked, let alone in any 'labor' or manual labor. They are a parasitic race that always exists in the midst of other peoples, takes them over, exploits them, and then when they are ruined moves on to another one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP Mageson666 said:

1530910913210.png
Can't wait for when he knocks our door to get a facesmack.

If will ever do it... Just the odds of putting us out there in a bigger light on JewTube (no matter what kind of light) it will be pure bullets against it's jewy kind. Hope so though.
-the same effect of those kinds of jewbook pages HIGHLIGHTED on google ,probably only in italy, titled (((the joy of satan exposed)))...like even higher up in the search list then the JoS Site. -Where a jew dictates how to protect from SATANIC CURSES with the help of angieeeeellls...nothing (((suspect))) at all. But anyway I think nothing new was posted on that shit since maybe 2017, which means it must be already dead or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back