Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for advice

WAREOR

I feel like lately I’ve been losing my flame, so to say. Feeling so uninspired, drained of my energy. Has anyone ever encountered a wall like this? What have you guys done to overcome it? I know the war against the enemies of Father Satan should be what starts the engine but I feel so out of it lately.

Don’t take this as a white flag, my life and soul forever belongs to Father Satan.

I know what you mean. Stagnation. A bad place to be in.
images

But stagnation only happens when you stay constant. Try doing different meditations and different activities in life. Find the flame. Find reason and apply intent to achieve greatness. Only when your achieving something can you be self fulfilled.
images

Do not stop. Push through until your intent achieves the result and will manifests in reality to become power.

Inspire (or visualize) yourself in a good story. It could be that you just need to reframe yourself differently in this fight or just life in general so as to enjoy it rather than see it a burden

I know what you mean.
Currently I am afflicted with impatience in that I feel my progress is not as fast as I would like. But anyways:
If you are feeling other signs of a weak fire within yourself (limited passion, confidence, motivation, etc) I will leave my personal rendition of a combination of meditations: what I refer to as the "Hellfire" meditation.
It's a mix of the Blue Light Meditation and Invoking Fire.
1. I typically start out with a saying such as, "Of the dark there are no others. Supreme, strong, a protective figure. One to call Father. I call upon his light - a hellfire of blue. To burn away the bindings and so I may set myself free too." You may call out to Satan in whatever respectable way you wish.
2. Enter a trance, picture yourself engulfed in blue flames. Feel the temperature, though do not imagine yourself actually burning. Also feel the light sensation of the color blue, how it eases around you and keeps you calm.
3. I typically try to 'see' the bindings on my soul or walls in my path and imagine the fire burning them to ash.
4. With each inhale, absorb the energy of the flames. Like foundation meditation, breathe the flames in from your front, sides, back. Hold and imagine the energy ever brighter inside of you, burning away any dross you can feel. Exhale the flames.
5. For beginning this meditation, it is advised to only do a max of 7 breaths!! Even 2-3 breaths are fine, do NOT over do it. Even if you do not feel the effects immediately, you may feel them later.

For more information:
Blue Light Meditation:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

Invoking Fire:
http://web.archive.org/web/20150915034201/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Fire.html

Did I make another account and write this, but I don't just remember? :)

I know exactly how you're feeling. But try to do what Jack has said.

Even during such period, I never miss doing RTRs. Never. Even when I am uninspired, I am pushing myself to do warfare, because this is what we must do. We MUST win, and there is no excuse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back