Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time travel is possible?

Zammel

Our good travel in the deep of space, can speak with telepathy and more than (and can we do this when we become god!), but the Time travel is possible? Or is only a fantasy? Because...not is a bad Idea shoot "accidentally" Stalin, Churchill...

Time, much like space, is a concept that isn't tangible. We are able to measure it but we cannot manipulate it. This is because there is no physical form to it. Time exists as a unit of measurement based on the movement of objects relative to another. Hence why all of our units of measuring time are based on the earth's rotation and revolution around the sun. If you were to live on say Jupiter, time would be measured much differently. Although it would be "measured" differently, time in of itself is a constant.

Time travel isn't possible because time itself cannot be manipulated for there's nothing to manipulate. It is similar to how the Universe itself cannot be manipulated, and much like the Universe there is no beginning nor end in regards to Time.

Time is generated by the vibrations of ether descending into material existence. Time leaves an imprint in the astral like a recording and it generates a flow of synchronicity that relates to the flow of time and how it relates to vibrations of the astral. Things can be brought back around in newer forms like reincarnation because of the flow of energies time works.

Time travel =
If I could turn back time
if I could find a way
I'd take back all the words that had hurt you
and you'd stay...

It is quite nice for science fiction stories, but regrets must be dealt with properly and realistically.

Time is just a concept. It is not a "place". It is a pattern of things which is used to govern us for repetition - anything and everything must be repeated for it to "stick". You have to practice things repeatedly to be able to do them; eat to live; get money to do things; breath to stay alive... they are all repeated and necessary. Time is a way to put us into a repetitive way. As Gods and Goddesses, 'time' is quite different or unimportant - being immortal, you know about other patterns of things in existence. e.g. Astrology and influences of energy of celestial objects. I might say that "time" is a nearly-Physical (but slightly just 'above', like on 1 plane above Physicality) manifestation of energy. It's just Mental. Consider intellectual property - it's not Physical but is treated equally as important.

Then why would all of the Gods and Goddesses, of innumerous number, growing in number and power and ability exponentially ad infinitum with their greater-than-the-sum-of-the-parts abilities not go back in time and place/space to prevent shit from happening? The Universe doesn't have a beginning nor an end, so there aren't any "reference points" or checkpoints to reload the game and try again. We, however, do have cheats, if you want to be silly and consider life a game - and these cheats are Magick and Meditations!

The point about time being of measurable objects does annoy me. If days make up years, then which planet's day is longer than its year? Enough said. :puke:

I have read paranormal claims of people they walk into an old building or street and they are walking into the scene of hundreds of years before like being in a movie. Somehow they opened to the astral recording of this. But that is watching a movie play out that has already been filmed. Moorehouse wrote about how they would use astral projection for the Military to go back and see events that already happened and report back the findings.

You can observe the past, and maybe in the future even with technology that is astral rooted, but you cannot 'travel back' in full and change it, as time is 'linear' in the physical dimension from which one would want to access the so called 'past'.

HP Mageson666 said:
I have read paranormal claims of people they walk into an old building or street and they are walking into the scene of hundreds of years before like being in a movie. Somehow they opened to the astral recording of this. But that is watching a movie play out that has already been filmed. Moorehouse wrote about how they would use astral projection for the Military to go back and see events that already happened and report back the findings.

I have heard the same. I once had a person in my life who had visited a museum/park built on a site where a major battle had taken place during a war. Like Gettysburg, but in Europe. This person was in the middle of it all and saw the fighting like they were actually there, and then snapped out again.

I dont feel at all the past could be changed but I do think the astral vibrations or imprints of the past can be changed or a new event imprinted there to happen.

If someone or a group of people is powerful enough and has good enough visualization skills to imprint something on the astral to happen.

I am thinking the enemy did this with a few random acts of violence that have happened and the vibrations of this sets off a person who is unstable. It might work for positive events too.

I only believe this cause I was in a park one day when I was younger and saw a symbol on some trees I can't remember it very well cause that was so long ago but it looked a little like runes stacked together in a drawing. Anyways I went closer to investigate and got a vision like I was right there and someone was shooting random people at an ice skating rink and pool that was nearby. It was so real I was actually scared and ducking down in the trees until I realized nothing was going on.

Thankfully I looked it up nothing in that park ever happened but I am sure someone somewhere did this with a good or bad event.

Hail Satan

If I remember correctly a demon in the Jos page of demons is known to have the ability to manipulate the time but I am not exactly sure if that means turn it back :geek:

In addition to time being rooted in vibration and in the Astral, time is also light. We see something in the past, present, or future to put it in simple terms because of the light that is at this part of the universe, allowing visibility, hence concepts such as space-time and the mathematical graphs and models associated with it. However, Light is also power, and power can come from vibration. One with enough spiritual power can manipulate both past and present and with an open Third Eye can see both past and present (take note of how Past-Life regression meditation literally is seeing the past). The key to "time travel", if you would call it that, rests directly in spirituality. Now past events cannot be manipulated as easily as future events, but the present can be imprinted to affect the future.

Because the imprint time leaves on the Astral is at a higher level than the imprint time leaves on the physical, Astral projection and the ability to see it gives off some side effects of time travel. The Astral also flows at a speed much faster than the physical.

Zammel said:
Because...not is a bad Idea shoot "accidentally" Stalin, Churchill...
"Visier und Ziel sind eingestellt
Ade, ade, ade,
Auf Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt,
Ade, ade, ade,
Es geht um Deutschlands Gloria,
Gloria, Gloria,
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Viktoria
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!"

It seems common for such places to be haunted because the amount of energy was intense the Civil War battles involved hundreds of thousands of men and went on for days and the amount of fear, rage, pain and terror would be massive. Especially Gettysburg, Pickett's charge around 12 thousands men died on that field charging the Union positions. Pickett lost his entire division in under a day. The battles of the round top's the tree's where gone from bullets and cannon shot. I once held a rifle musket when I visited a small camp of Northern Civil war reenactors those muskets fire a 50 cal bullet. The battles where so intense entire rows of men in the line regiments would drop from one volley.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I have heard the same. I once had a person in my life who had visited a museum/park built on a site where a major battle had taken place during a war. Like Gettysburg, but in Europe. This person was in the middle of it all and saw the fighting like they were actually there, and then snapped out again.

The only logical conclusion is that time travel to the past is impossible, because we live in an everchanging now. There is no 'past' where you can travel to, time travel to the past means to make the time in the whole universe to move “backwards”, or to return everything in the universe, except of yourself, in the condition that it was in the past. You can't go back to the past, because there is no 'past' where you can go to, you have to make the whole universe go back to the past. It's impossible to manipulate the whole universe, so time travel can't be possible.

HP Mageson666 said:
You reminded me of what I read here (on our sites) that a person can touch an object and know the provenance/history and details of that object without any prior knowledge of it. Based on that, it seems certainly feasible that the claims you have read could be true. Then you could re-live the birth of your Child/ren, them passing exams, getting their first payslip, getting driving licence, etc., over and over again, as many times as you like.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can observe the past, and maybe in the future even with technology that is astral rooted, but you cannot 'travel back' in full and change it, as time is 'linear' in the physical dimension from which one would want to access the so called 'past'.
I imagine "the present" as the very tip, the very apex of a triangle or mountain, with "the past" being a downward slope behind you and "the future" a downward slope in front of you. The very tip, the immediate and only very precise "present", is the only...well...point in time in which we are connected with this strand or flowing of line, time. The slopes behind of "the past" and in front of "the future" are the most steep, and not to be travelled but can be observed and seen by those with the correct, good enough tools. The point tip of "the present" is very, very fine; "the present" is the shortest possible point in/of time; "the past" and "the future" are immeasurably infinite.

Apparently you can observe the past but cannot change it

mmm...ok good only for book...but is possible travel only to see (like a film). Thanks to all.
For not open another thread...the creativity is free? Because time ago I have write a book, inside them a classic: The hero vs the dragon. When I become satanist i have discovered the big dragon are a simbol of Satana... I have listen the terror in my soul...i enter in trance and ask to father can they are Angry for this, and They have say: NO. I have replied: Sure? I can change the enemy -Father Satana: No, not is a problem!
At this...the creativity of Satanist, like the sexual love, and other...are totally free to exspression (except, naturally insult to god!)?

I may be wrong in what at the time was my perception, but I'm sure I had some weird experiences that can be describe as time-loops. Nothing really out of science fiction movies or something but these 2-3 experiences, of which 2 are correlated, (though I must only trust my gut and perception on this) made me ask a bit of questions on at least how my brain and soul works. Funny thing is this 2 occurrences happened to me some time after I dedicated , at the same place at one year distance from one another (not the dedication place though, just my childhood area).

I was walking down the street in front of my apartment building with two friends,and were exiting the ''neighborhood'' area by walking towards the main street that connected all the other ones. From the opposite direction I saw a group of individuals (3-4 guys) roughly our same age that were entering the neighborhood. Maybe the shortest of them all caught my attention,because of his hairstyle and skin pigmentation , but as he approached things became quite confused in my head, to the point I couldn't really formulate a linear mental conversation with myself. The thing that I remember most was his eyes which had a very familiar color and appearance, and his ''smug'' expression combined with the tan color of his skin , and somewhat of a sick sensation. After they walked by I asked my friends if they knew those people which they denied ,and told me they didn't pay too much attention, so we continued going.(I must also mention at the time I had big hair that made me look like a fan of the beatles)

Fast forward a year (late summer after returning from a weeks trip at the beach,also cut my hair and used to gel it so it stood tall) me and some guys , of very toxic company , were getting back home after some drinking and some very bad smoking [what to say-I still wasn't aware of how really bad that was for me] and were entering the neighborhood on the usual street. As we by-passed a parked car on the street side I've seen these 3 guys -One with the beatles hairstile staring at me from a distance (again with the same foggy mind feeling in my head combined with alchool and what have you)...none the less I looked towards him and grinned meanwhile thinking to myself like really ''loudly''(like I could actually hear what I was thinking) ''...- I know this part, motherfucker, I know You..''-..but I behaved as though my legs were moving by themselves ,and in that sickly state ,I didn't stop to actually verify what I was looking at remaining merely with the sensation that I did something ''cool'' back there.

There is however a daytime difference ,as it was pretty late in the afternoon when it happened ''the second time''.

I don't know if that really was what I think it was,but because of it I remembered another odd thing that happened more in the past , when I was little. And it still happened on the same street , some 10-15 meters from the other spot, like right next to the apartment building where our family car was parked: As me and my parents were heading back home , I saw a guy standing right next to our car staring at us as we were passing by. My parents continued walking towards home without seemingly noticing , but I stop and made a few steps toward the guy , he was young with long hair that was put in a ponytail and light colored eyes , but I could see he was in tears meanwhile looking at me , and suddenly looked away as though he was ignoring me. As this happened my parents called at me from a distance to hurry up and get home.---Today I look myself in the mirror and I see roughly the same guy.
Maybe those are just brain errors , and stupid associations. But still I have those impressions lasting in my memories. It has too much of the odd sensations in them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back