Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I know when my Chakras are open or activated?

Seby

I vibrated Thoth for two years everyday to open my third eye, and since the beginning when I learned to vibrate the mantra correctly I felt pressure on my forehead, I continued for two years because it didn't seem open. Recently a vibrated Thaum and nothing changed.
Now I started with Yaum for my sixth Chakra, everyday for almost two weeks and I feel less pressure on my third eye, almost none.
Does it mean I'm doing well?
I also feel pressure on my right temple Chakra, is it open?

Besides vibrating words of power, have you practiced "looking" through your third eye? Like holding your hand against a dark background and focusing on seeing your aura around you hand?
Also, I think it may be best to stick to the word of power that works best for you - Which in your case would be Thoth or Thaum.
Depending on how inactive/calcified your pineal gland, it can take any length of time. But no doubt with your persistence, you will reach your goals.

Cyn666 said:
Besides vibrating words of power, have you practiced "looking" through your third eye? Like holding your hand against a dark background and focusing on seeing your aura around you hand?
Also, I think it may be best to stick to the word of power that works best for you - Which in your case would be Thoth or Thaum.
Depending on how inactive/calcified your pineal gland, it can take any length of time. But no doubt with your persistence, you will reach your goals.
Actually now I looked at my hand and I'm pretty sure I saw a white/blue aura, also sometimes when I meditate I look at the open door of my room and see aura but I don't seem to have a good astral vision. I don't see ghosts for sure.

Thank you for the answer, btw.

It happens in stages with daily practice. Your feeling the activation but its in stages of development.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back