Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Google Image

We had to dissect worms lately in a lab so I feel a bit weird about it, but indeed, I noticed some time past midnight this morning. I'd truthfully have this over them celebrating the birthday of some Jew whose "achievements" were wrongly attributed.

First, it is two worms, then it is two insects (ladybugs), and then it is arachnids (spiders).

Maybe there is no hidden meaning at all, maybe they just let someone’s imagination do the work?

Aldric I noticed you became a little bit pissed off on some reply (you didn't specify which) that I left in another thread.

Not sure but I think this was miscommunication. Not sure either what set off a fuse, as I did not intend for anything to sound weird.

When I said I am going to destroy, I mean xians and other filth which is lurking here and working overtime to ruin this place. They have been systematically trying to poison minds of people with xianity without the christ.

And yes, there is going to be an intellectual destruction that is going to fall upon them, because of what they are doing, and because their lies will become deconstructed and ruined.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back