Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi Everyone!! (I'm new)

Cześć and welcome, friend. It sounds like you've made good progress so far in deprogramming yourself and are making spiritual gains. Keep on the path.

In regards to your RTR inquiry, a low voice will work just as well. Pronunciation is more of a factor if anything, and there are audio files/Youtube videos that can help if you are uncertain as to the proper pronunciation. In addition to the forums of course.

You can do the rtr very quietly, or if you have to you can whisper it. But you can't be silent because it works by the vibrations from the voice.

Welcome brother. May you have a fulfilling time in our organization. Start doing daily meditation, yoga and aura of protection and the RTR. Advance and destroy the Jews .

Planet of Liberty said:
Thanks for the good reception. I really think I'll start working with the RTR. We will destroy the Jews.
On this I am totally convinced. We will win together!
Then there is another question I would like to ask. It is possible to use the ice element?
I am very attracted to cold places. For example, Antarctica.
There are five elements right? Are there any other elements?
I only ask for curiosity! Thank you! :D
Ice is just water. The water element is often felt as cold like this.

Planet of Liberty said:
Thanks for the good reception. I really think I'll start working with the RTR. We will destroy the Jews.
On this I am totally convinced. We will win together!
Then there is another question I would like to ask. It is possible to use the ice element?
I am very attracted to cold places. For example, Antarctica.
There are five elements right? Are there any other elements?
I only ask for curiosity! Thank you! :D
That would be the water element. Ice and snow is merely frozen water. The water element also represents cold.
It's not recommend that you begin working with invoking elements until you have very solid power meditation experience and a very strong will, as invoking (or evoking) the elements the wrong way can cause health issues.

Interestingly enough, I find that being attracted to a certain place (and certain things) is more connected to past lives and racial consciousness than anything.

Planet of Liberty said:
This is a delicate situation is difficult to understand ... but I'll try it because it's important to me.
One of my faults that I have noticed in my person is that I find it difficult to accept my body of "flesh". I am in harmony with my character and my soul, but not with my physical body, no.
I do not think it's a thought of the enemy because I've always been like that. I want to change the physical body with another organic material that is not made of meat. I feel like a living steak...
My ideal anatomy would be a body capable of living in all the most extreme conditions possible. Living under water would be a marvel and an example. Immune in heat and cold and in all diseases. Yes, I'm fantasizing, I understand very well that in reality it would not be possible for a human to have all this.
Guys.......... I need help. I look crazy but that's it! I seriously write what I think.
I can not accept my physical body. I do not like. I do not want to stay a lot of meat forever.
This is a very difficult decision for me.
I do not know what to think. I was able to understand the lies of false religions, I read all the sermons and the whole JOS.
This body of flesh is the only pernsiero that I can not understand for better or for worse, in its origin. Please, I need your opinion.
I also accept constructive criticism, I am a person who always wants to learn new things and knowledge.

Thank you

How interesting.

It may not necessarily be an outright enemy attack giving you these feelings, but rather the result of the spiritual weakening Gentiles have experienced as a whole due the enemy's efforts. Thus it has ensnared you in a mindset that the physical form is not a beautiful thing. Such spiritual weakening is what has also encouraged behaviors amongst the masses such as race-mixing and terrible violence and crime between Gentiles.

Part of what will help is not categorizing the Human body as simply meat, for there is so much harmonious complexity that goes into the makeup of everything we've got. It's not merely a fleshy sack, it is a highly detailed system that maintains much of itself, counters illness and, unbeknownst to the masses but now known to you, houses your very being, your soul. Which is capable, when strengthened through meditation, of working with and impacting the body in ways that would bewilder the aforementioned masses. Your own spiritual strength can heal the body of illness and hasten recovery whilst guarding against future sickness, and with meditation you actually can endure and survive harsher environments. There's that story somewhere on JoS of monks who would be out in the cold and use meditation to keep their body temperature up, allowing them to withstand and survive the bitter cold.

I think what's likely to happen is, as you continue to advance, you'll grow to appreciate the marvel that is your physical body more, and that you'll see it as an intrinsic part of you that you wouldn't want to do without even if you had the option otherwise. Biological life is capable of so much more grand things than, say, machine life, no matter how many movies try to push cybernetic supremacy themes as if what they got can possibly rival the advantages and strengths we have as living beings. Especially when we become highly advanced, spiritual living beings with astounding yet still natural powers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back