Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I do Trade school or College?

Jigsaw_666

Hello brothers and sisters. It has been a while.

I posted about this yesterday but for whatever reason it never submitted. I am in need of guidance once again.

I am debating either going to college or doing trade school. I feel like HVAC is a good starting point for me, but becoming a teacher is also a good option, however there's the horrors of the liberal dominated education system.

What should I do in terms of higher education?

By the way, I am in an advanced Chorus class at school, and I am faring well when it comes to singing. Is there any advice or info about learning to sing from an SS perspective? Will this affect me spiritually? I am greatly enjoying it regardless!

-Jigsaw

Honestly, from an extremely general standpoint any education is beneficial.

I slacked a bit in my younger years with college and ended up most recently pursuing and finishing a course in a trade school.
Just remember you can always further your knowledge in any subject with enough willpower to do so, yet money helps when going after higher education. :lol:

Trades that are highly desirable in any part of the world (such as HVACR) are a GREAT stepping-stone no matter what. I personally went after that same field to have the ability to fix my own systems (as well as anyone I know well enough) to save myself some money. It helps that I like to get my hands dirty as well.

On the flip side, if you're considering teaching people keep in mind how the modern world is. You don't have to teach through an institution. If you have the necessary credentials you can teach anyone. (Just don't expect people to come running and/or willing to pay big bucks.)

I'm happy to hear that you excel in your musical talents! I hate the state of the industry nowadays because it's hard to establish yourself freelancing. It isn't impossible though. I've always kept music and art as a side-hustle / fanatical lifestyle through the years. Music is undoubtedly a connection to your spirit. It's hard to provide guidance with this sort of thing since it's so intrapersonal.

I hope this helped. Best of luck!

Looking at your chart is a good way to understand what careers you'll be good at. If you're naturally good at something, you're more likely to enjoy it, and make money off of it.

Regardless of what you choose, building good studying habits is essential, of course. As Satanists, we can create opportunities for wealth and power, but it helps to have the work ethic and skills necessary to take advantage of those :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back