Post from old forum need help

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

BoRn of fire

Post from old forum need help

Postby BoRn of fire » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 pm

Hey guys is ther any way of retrieving a post from the old forum or are they all lost ? A member asked back then for the help of Indian members to translate the 108 names of Jupiter and Mars I think Egon replied and provided the translations I'm not sure if I remember correct as I'm looking for those translations once again so please help if anyone can

Ghost in the Machine

Re: Post from old forum need help

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:07 am

BoRn of fire wrote:Hey guys is ther any way of retrieving a post from the old forum or are they all lost ? A member asked back then for the help of Indian members to translate the 108 names of Jupiter and Mars I think Egon replied and provided the translations I'm not sure if I remember correct as I'm looking for those translations once again so please help if anyone can

Here is an archive of the old forums. Be aware that not everything functions properly and some things might be missing or inaccessible.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

BoRn of fire

Re: Post from old forum need help

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Hey guys is ther any way of retrieving a post from the old forum or are they all lost ? A member asked back then for the help of Indian members to translate the 108 names of Jupiter and Mars I think Egon replied and provided the translations I'm not sure if I remember correct as I'm looking for those translations once again so please help if anyone can

Here is an archive of the old forums. Be aware that not everything functions properly and some things might be missing or inaccessible.

Thanx will check it out