Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DAGAZ Rune

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I had a dream about a cluster of bright diamond-like stars in the night sky in the shape of what I, at the time, equated to something of an hourglass, it's the most memorable part of the dream and I remember nothing else. At first I thought it had something to do with infinity or immortality, but I didn't get it. Recently my attention had been drawn to 8s and Xs and it was only moments ago that I came to a form of conclusion that the star cluster I saw in my dream was the DAGAZ rune since I remember it's prominent sharpness in angles.

I haven't asked Satan any questions as of late that I can recall so I doubt it's an answer to anything but rather is some form of suggestion or advice for something. The problem is I don't know what specifically he is referring I use the rune for and I'm not entirely sure if the fact that the rune was made from stars is any indication.

I tried vibrating the rune to see how it would make me feel and I felt a surge of energy on the left side of my body of which I had to force some over to my right side because the imbalance was frustrating. I'm uncertain whether I vibrated it correctly as the MP3s aren't of very much help, so some specification would be nice. Once I figure out how it's correctly vibrated I'll experiment with it for a few days, but I would like to know examples of what this rune can be applicable for.

I read this about Dagaz........Reception of mystical inspiration – the gift of Odin.
Disappearance and the act of becoming the invisible
Invisibility as an organizing principle of Higher Consciousness
Synthesis of right-left brain dynamics.
Transformation of one thing into its opposite
Integration of female and male into complete being. I want to learn runes cause I had a dream of them too

DAGAZ
Germanic: Daaz (Dagaz)
Gothic: Dags
Norse: Dagr
Anglo-Saxon: Daeg
Icelandic: Dagur
Norwegian: Dagr

#23. Represents the climax of orgasm where the objective of the working is realized. Like the planet Uranus, this rune gives flashes of intuition and knowledge. Useful in raising the kundalini. Best if used with other runes that enhance wisdom and awareness.

This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt. You have been on the forums often lately answering questions and whatnot. I also assume you have been doing research in your spare time for yourself and for answering the questions on the forums. Perhaps its a sign to use either for the purpose of giving out accurate information quickly or finding information you are looking for. It could even be for both reasons.

The other thing I was thinking of was the "objective of the working is realized". If you are by any chance doing any sort of personal workings for yourself then it may have to do with that.

I ruled out raising the kundalini since I think that it would be much too early for such a thing to happen.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
DAGAZ
Germanic: Daaz (Dagaz)
Gothic: Dags
Norse: Dagr
Anglo-Saxon: Daeg
Icelandic: Dagur
Norwegian: Dagr

#23. Represents the climax of orgasm where the objective of the working is realized. Like the planet Uranus, this rune gives flashes of intuition and knowledge. Useful in raising the kundalini. Best if used with other runes that enhance wisdom and awareness.

This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt. You have been on the forums often lately answering questions and whatnot. I also assume you have been doing research in your spare time for yourself and for answering the questions on the forums. Perhaps its a sign to use either for the purpose of giving out accurate information quickly or finding information you are looking for. It could even be for both reasons.

The other thing I was thinking of was the "objective of the working is realized". If you are by any chance doing any sort of personal workings for yourself then it may have to do with that.

I ruled out raising the kundalini since I think that it would be much too early for such a thing to happen.

Honestly most of the information and things I say here are things I've never had to research and simply already knew about out of nowhere. I often say a lot of things that even surprise me that I knew of and have seemed to 'come up' with things like a memory or dream only to find out later either in Satan's Library, a HP/S post or other forms of research or even signs that what I said was entirely correct and even detailed.

I've read many, many things during my years here and still do, but the more I learn the more things that seem to just come to me like a puzzle being fit together just enough to make out the picture. Your post made me realize that perhaps this rune could help me retrieve knowledge I may have forgotten in past lives. I will have to figure out how to incorporate the rune into my routine as I'm spreading myself too thin with workings.

The dream of the stars in this case is a sign of expanding the capacity for vision, exalting intuition and inner awareness of one's desired spiritual goals.
This dream reveals to me your desire to discover and rediscover spiritual knowledge together with the sense of wonder at the discovery of the mysteries of the spiritual advancement that leads to divinity (Magnum Opus).
Your mind during the dream has connected these meanings with Orion and the Gods because Orion has a shape that resembles an hourglass, this is connected perfectly with the Rune Dagaz and your strong Uranus in your birth chart, the Dagaz rune also has a attributed Lunar for how it is related to the opening of psychic abilities and the union of the masculine with the feminine, this reveals that this rune since it is more in affinity with your energy, the Moon rules the family and ancestral memories and Uranus the intuition, the ability to translate telepathic messages clearly with communication with the Gods.
The spiritual meaning of this dream reveals that the Dagaz rune is very useful for you to fulfill your deep desire to communicate with the Gods and have exceptional knowledge with a mysterious charm.

See if the tarot world and the stars appear in cartomancy because the world represents completeness, the supreme realization of spirituality with the Magnum Opus and the "stellar" light body and the stars are precisely connected with this.
81 is a good number to use Dagaz and only takes a few minutes.
369 is a higher Lunar number and is good with Dagaz for enhancing her Uranian and Lunar qualities and the ability to fuse sexual energy and awaken consciousness and psychic abilities by simultaneously working on the whole soul to unite it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back