Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(Better late than never) Happy Imbolc!! Illustrated Introduction Guide To Astrology

Ravenheart666

(To the moderator: I'm submitting this message again because I'm not sure it went through yesterday,in case it did , please reject this one, thank you!)

Salutations to all Warriors of Satan !

In the last two and a half months (way too much of a time span, but I finally made it) I had worked on a PDF astrology introduction guide for people that want to have a headstart in reading astrological charts. All the information that I wrote inside I took it from Azazels Astrology for Satanists web pages and needless to say I've made sure to copy and write it down correctly and to link it to the original web pages. (Forever Live the Joy of Satan and it's Creators)

This PDF it's not that much special in itself than the other released directly by the HP's but it has illustrations and a bunch of links that makes it easier for one to find more rapidly information , especially when trying to read one's chart.

Let me stress this once more, I'm not claiming that this one is better, in fact has the same exact information you'll find on the other ones; neither I made it for pointing the finger at any defect of the previews. I've created this modified version in the need of explaining astrology to somebody external to our association. Therefore I took the ocasion to make one for us also, where people that have the urgency to learn astrology may have a visual advantage in doing so.

I initially wrote it in italian, as it was concieved for somebody that lives there , and so I first pubblished the italian version on the Forums some weeks ago (I thought I would have enough time to translate it, thehehe) and asked for some opinions in advance.

Gherecht Ror , SS66610888 and Zammel helped out and took time to look into it and give me the okay for translating it, thing that I'm very greatful of ,and needed to mention.

I made so to have as less grammatical and spelling errors as possible in both the Italian and English versions, but I cannot guarantee I've revised everything ,so please let me know if there are any big issues from that point of view in the future.

I'm saying this because I also made a ''safe-share'' version that can be thrown to normies (as suggested by Gerecht Ror) that want to learn astrology ,and that can indirectly function as Online Warfare material, because of all the links therein.Obviously the target is pretty small but it can effectively tunnel people to the Truth , as the undisputed accuracy in knowledge displayed on Azazels Astrology is indeed example of direct comunication with the Gods- ''the true deal'' so to speak.

Without further ado, this is the link to the files; On this website you'll also find the link to the ''safe-share'' version right above the download buttons :

https://mrigashirsha666.wixsite.com/astrobrief

Hail SATAN!! I thank the Gods of Satan for giving me the idea and help me execute this project !!

Not even ten minutes into going through this and it's already helped clarify points I was confused on, thank you immensely for this.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Not even ten minutes into going through this and it's already helped clarify points I was confused on, thank you immensely for this.

You Welcome ,Brother ! I'm very glad to hear it actually helps, thank YOU for the feedback!
I'm also planning on creating something for keeping count of planetary squares and currently working on a Runic Index pdf (A remake of the Runic Kaballah pdf) - with some bonus illustrations. XD

I'll take the occasion to say for whoever downloads the file ; if there's anything that doesn't work properly (or presents major errors), please inform me , thank you in advance !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back