Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Congress process with Google and Facebook

EasternFireLion666

HP Mageson said something about the US congress being engaged in a orocess against Google and FB for censoring public opinion. Does anyone have more details or meaningful articles on this? I'd like a starting point to do more research on the matter.

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP Mageson said something about the US congress being engaged in a orocess against Google and FB for censoring public opinion. Does anyone have more details or meaningful articles on this? I'd like a starting point to do more research on the matter.
From what I know, all that usually happens in these cases is that the congress jews put on a show of 'suing' or 'engaging in a process against' Jewish-Company-X for doing whatever crime has been accidentially exposed to a lot of people.
So basically, they pretend to 'sue' and 'persecute' these companies for a while to calm down the masses, then leave them with a small fine and that's it.

I'm not too knowledgeable about the individual case but figured this would be better than leaving your question unanswered entirely. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back