Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

bacteria inertia and incense

Levimega

hello I have made some discoveries about bacteria causing my nightmares . especially not washing hands before eating, drinking from other people's cups and leaving food in my room. I have started lighting incense in the kitchen where there is sometimes scraps left out which any entities from bacteria to wiked imps can feed on. also I think I won't let the dog in my bed because I have learned bacteria has been causing my nightmares. ps incense has very active energys like smoke and fire so i suggest u use that to help purify

How about just doing a complete spring cleaning/reorganizing etc, and then just doing the banishing and sananda.

Bacteria are everywhere. Associating it with negative energy and nightmares can cause you to go haywire and vacuum every day and overuse antibiotics or anti microbial soaps.

We have bacteria in our guts that help us dissolve foods, and optimize our intake of nutrients.
We need healthy bacteria in our vaginal area to keep it healthy down there and assist in the bodies disease resistance.
Same goes for the bacteria on your skin.

There is a term for those people that feel the overly need of cleaning, but I dont think it is OCD.

Perhaps you should look at your astro chart.

Also if you think of cleaning the air, in hospitals things such as thyme, lavender, citrus essential oils have been used.
People probably use peppermint too nowadays.

Maybe you need to approach it differently. I think you may be overly worrying about something if you do things out of the usual. Though I may be wrong there.

things I would suggest are using alcahol wipes on your pc keyboard maybe even light switches then washing your hands. in the bronzebook of the Celts it says if you don't wash your hands before eating prepare to be visited in your sleep by the "lukim" of the night.

occultumlapidem said:
things I would suggest are using alcahol wipes on your pc keyboard maybe even light switches then washing your hands. in the bronzebook of the Celts it says if you don't wash your hands before eating prepare to be visited in your sleep by the "lukim" of the night.

To me it seems like that story is just supposed to scare people into good hygiene manners.

Don't believe every fable or story you come across. Seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back