Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardians of the Aryan Race

Voice of Enki [JG]

I had an incredible experience while doing the race awakening ritual yesterday night, which I thought to share with you all.

May it inspire you, my Aryan brothers and Sisters in Satan, as it is an experience which pertains to a lot of you who are here with Satan today.

While doing the race awakening ritual I had wonderful visions, I saw my ancestors connect to me through the ritual, something which I see often while doing the ritual, but this time I saw my grandparents who had passed away last year with their young son who passed away at age 5 long before I was born.

They stood behind me, placed their hand on my back and vibrated the runes with me. Then I saw other people, my great grandparents, and relatives which I haven’t met or seen before, but through the experience I knew they were related to me.

This kept going, further and further back, hundreds of generations. I kept seeing more and more people, from different times and different places, all Aryan whites, my ancestors connected to me through the bloodline of my current life.

Then I saw myself split up into dozens of different selves, all me, but from different lives.

They stood behind me, my past selves, partially overlapping with me and each other. The same thing happened to my past selves, with their ancestors from their blood lines connecting to them, placing their hands on my backs.

Then my past selves places their hands on the backs of their children, which did the same for their children.

This connection sprawled out, going further and further through the ages, creating hundreds, even thousands of familial lines, all of them leading to the present time of my current incarnation.

All these people, thousands of Aryan families from past and present, are related to me by blood, either through my current bloodline or the bloodlines of my past lives in which I had children, and these past lives are connected to me through my soul.

All these overlapped and my past selves overlapped with me again, becoming one single me again, my soul, the combined existence of all my incarnations, which has been the ancestor of thousands of Aryan souls, and many of these have been my ancestors in return.

All of these different people vibrated the runes with me. When I visualized the runes, I saw all of them visualize the runes with me, sending their visualizations towards me, creating a wave of thousands of glowing runic visualizations which combined together into 3 very powerful bright glowing runes, overflowing with energy.

I was so overflowing with energy that I was shaking from head to toe.

We ancient souls are the Aryan racial soul.

We have through all our lives sustained and supplemented our racial bloodlines, created thousands and thousands of descendants.

Our self which lived thousands of years ago, is the ancestor of thousands, even tens of thousands of people who live today, and our self from the net incarnation is the same, from our earliest life, till our most recent.

To the extend we are even our own ancestors.

And this continues into the future. Our race won’t diminish as the jews wish.

Because our racial soul burns bright with immeasurable power and equally great hatred for the enemy, as our racial soul has the total compounded memories of our entire racial existence carved into it, none of which is ever forgotten, even if people consciously don’t remember, our racial soul never forgets.

Our racial soul exists through us and always has, we are not just a single being, we are our own self and our race at the same time.

Especially us ancient ones with ancient souls that have incarnated throughout the ages from long forgotten era’s.

Literally we are the racial soul of our people, and also the racial backbone, the spiritual backbone of our people.

As ancient souls whom have in our own rights fathered a great deal of our own people, it also falls on us to protect our race and our people in the present, as we have done for thousands of years.

We are timeless warriors, champions of our people who never fall, even as we are not yet immortal Gods, we keep returning here to fight for our people and fight for our selves.

In our lives many of us have been caught by the enemy, cursed heinously, and destroyed physically by them through their nefarious means, but even so we keep coming back, because we are the racial and spiritual backbone of our people.

No amount of curses will ever stop us and no matter how many mortal lives we live, we always return to destroy them and empower ourselves.

This experience really cemented this to me. It made me doubly aware of how important our work as SS truly is, and how much our people need us.

And it also made me aware of something else. Despite what it might look like with other races invading our lands, our racial numbers haven’t dwindled.

Compared to say 2000 years ago, our people are far greater in number. During the Middle Ages, a few hundred years ago, our people worldwide were 10 times fewer in number, if not more.

The other races have also exploded in population and this makes it look like we whites are in serious dire straits, but we are still in greater number than ever.

If even a small amount of our people really wake up our race is more powerful than ever.

The main problem for our people is the fact many are subdued by the jewtrix, but as the jewtrix wavers all our people wake up from their coma and reconnect fully to our racial soul, which will happen automatically.

We, the guardians of our people since ancient times are here now to make sure of that, as we have done together with our Gods for thousands of years.

Our race is hardy and strong. It has gone through more severe and difficult times than this and came out on top, even though it is a serious struggle now, it is honestly one of the brightest times our race has seen these past 2000 years, it is just a continuous battle where we cannot waver for a single moment to keep this momentum going.

Adolf Hitler and the rising of Germany was only a small wave compared to what is stirring in our racial soul.

He also incarnated exactly at that time because other ancient souls like us (perhaps even ourselves in different lives) had been doing work as the guardians of our race for hundreds of years.

The jews simply cannot stop what is happening, because they cannot stop our racial soul.

They are doing everything they can to stagnate us physically, in an attempt to cut our people of from our racial soul, but our soul is not just sitting idle, it always finds opportunities to shine through and keep expanding in power.

On one hand the jews might have massive power when looking at it objectively from a physical perspective, but on the other hand they are massively overextended and hold more power than they can handle or even use effectively, as most of it is simply inflated and not actually powerful, while we in turn are only growing stronger.

It is in fact the jews who are stagnating and at the breaking point, having overdosed on inflated power that they were never able to hold or control effectively.

Hail Satan and Hail our White Race Forever!

This was an awesome post. BTW did you see ancestors and previous lives in Hindu Aryavarta of the ancient era ?

Thank you for your post, it reminded me that I am not alone and that the White aryan race isn't alone. That even if miles and miles around you there is no aryan White, everyone of your Family line is with you and appreciate every work you do to Keep the line going and to make their efforts even more worth. Thank you very much for your experience.

I had a dream recently. I was in a small german town and there was a direction indicator with a swastika on it :| but it was pulled out of the ground and was just lying down. I stuck it back in the ground and went towards where the arrow was pointing...

Thanks for sharing this. I have also felt my ancestors with me when I do this ritual, including one relative who died recently.

Guardians of our Race... I like the way this sounds. It's so true, the rest of our race are asleep for now, we SS are doing what we can to guide them, protect them, and awaken them :)

Thank you that post inspired me to do a couple of extra rituals. I didnt do the wood or paper thing yet I would lose the paper or it would get messed with by someone so I want to use wood but I will do that part soon. I am going to get some wood. Any particular type of wood to use for this that's better cause I know some things (example Paleo Santos) have their own energy

After doing this I felt a very positive feeling and energy. Glad to know this is helping out.

your post reminds me of _The Hexagradior script, there is a part Step 5 Nox praesidium nostri, they explane how to communicate with spirits. you place your emotion in the ether and the spirits which felt the same in there live time may support your magic. like you mentioned it. thx for sharing your experience VoiceofEnki.

I had a similar experience before... But admittedly a lot of the time these days I find myself fantasizing over an idealized past for our race. I often feel left out, ignored and forsaken by white people and often feel like I only fight for myself and friends, the few innocent people out there, and the children who will be born without a choice to whatever world we made for them. I live around mostly whites and they are so cruel and ignorant that I don't feel a connection to my race anymore. Even when people respect and admire you, they treat you like a working class dog and respect you twice as much for just letting them walk all over you. If the white race ever woke up all at once, I wouldn't want a "thank you". I wouldn't even expect one.

I was just thinking we have this whole civilization in front of us as a playground left for us by our ancestors and yet people only want to party casual and form cliques based on television programming and fashion and junk. So I definitely relate to longing for a relationship with my ancestors. I just don't understand why it's so difficult to make a friend just by walking up to them and connecting over being the same, when it's so easy to walk up to a person of color and make friends over being different. It happens sometimes, but I don't feel a racial connection with whites at all unless they specifically mention that they too are a white nationalist. They're always trying to morally dismantle and dismiss their fellow whites because they have an extremely difficult time being civil enough to maintain a civilization. They think being "nice" is for losers and brown people, and you're supposed to be an asshole to get your way. Exactly how spoiled brats think. We need to at least remind other white people that they are WHITE, and that we are very similar and very much in this together.

I just wish I could go back to feeling at peace around other white people instead of feeling like a slave to them. When I joined white nationalism I had the idea that I could just be protective and friendly towards other whites and for some reason they would return the favor and be nice or something stupid like we all live in some white-picket-fence suburb or something like that. No. Now whenever the thought of "fighting for my race" comes into mind, I just feel like a volunteer lifeguard and manual asswipe of stuck-up trust fund exchange babies from Europe. Honestly I fight for those who need it everywhere, not a damaged race of stuck up brainwashed Eurotrash. But the fact of the matter is that those people do matter and need to be woken up so that we can continue in the best direction.

My experience wasn't as detailed as yours. When I vibrated the runes, I could hear other voices chanting with me. I thought maybe I could hear other SS who were doing the working in that moment, but it felt like all those voices were mine. Now I understand it was my past lives who were chanting with me.
On another note, I had asked my Guardian Demon how old my soul was, if he could tell me, and I was kind of taken aback. I dont feel as old as I supposedly am. Nor do I feel any hangups from my past lives. Or maybe I'm just not at that point of recognizing and dealing with them yet.

Thank you for making this post! It's always reassuring having threads like these to hear different perspectives and experiences.

Godmode said:
I had a similar experience before... But admittedly a lot of the time these days I find myself fantasizing over an idealized past for our race. I often feel left out, ignored and forsaken by white people and often feel like I only fight for myself and friends, the few innocent people out there, and the children who will be born without a choice to whatever world we made for them. I live around mostly whites and they are so cruel and ignorant that I don't feel a connection to my race anymore. Even when people respect and admire you, they treat you like a working class dog and respect you twice as much for just letting them walk all over you. If the white race ever woke up all at once, I wouldn't want a "thank you". I wouldn't even expect one.

I was just thinking we have this whole civilization in front of us as a playground left for us by our ancestors and yet people only want to party casual and form cliques based on television programming and fashion and junk. So I definitely relate to longing for a relationship with my ancestors. I just don't understand why it's so difficult to make a friend just by walking up to them and connecting over being the same, when it's so easy to walk up to a person of color and make friends over being different. It happens sometimes, but I don't feel a racial connection with whites at all unless they specifically mention that they too are a white nationalist. They're always trying to morally dismantle and dismiss their fellow whites because they have an extremely difficult time being civil enough to maintain a civilization. They think being "nice" is for losers and brown people, and you're supposed to be an asshole to get your way. Exactly how spoiled brats think. We need to at least remind other white people that they are WHITE, and that we are very similar and very much in this together.

I just wish I could go back to feeling at peace around other white people instead of feeling like a slave to them. When I joined white nationalism I had the idea that I could just be protective and friendly towards other whites and for some reason they would return the favor and be nice or something stupid like we all live in some white-picket-fence suburb or something like that. No. Now whenever the thought of "fighting for my race" comes into mind, I just feel like a volunteer lifeguard and manual asswipe of stuck-up trust fund exchange babies from Europe. Honestly I fight for those who need it everywhere, not a damaged race of stuck up brainwashed Eurotrash. But the fact of the matter is that those people do matter and need to be woken up so that we can continue in the best direction.

Oh, I know how you feel.

But being white doesn't mean that some people aren't subhuman or just too damn ignorant.

That's the truth, unfortunately. There are a lot of cruel people out there, people you think you can trust and care for- who end up backstabbing you out of jealousy or envy.

It depends on finding the right people to fight for. Some people can't really be saved, the way they are now. Maybe when they reincarnate. So don't feel bad for sad because you can't connect to most members of our race.

Just keep on fighting, even if you do it for only a few individuals as it is of now. If they motivate you to fight, then there's no problem in that.

Not all people are bad, but most of them are - unfortunately.

But there are also a lot of wonderful people out there, even if they aren't SS. Worth fighting for their awakening.

BlueLight said:
Godmode said:

Oh, I know how you feel.

But being white doesn't mean that some people aren't subhuman or just too damn ignorant.

That's the truth, unfortunately. There are a lot of cruel people out there, people you think you can trust and care for- who end up backstabbing you out of jealousy or envy.

It depends on finding the right people to fight for. Some people can't really be saved, the way they are now. Maybe when they reincarnate. So don't feel bad for sad because you can't connect to most members of our race.

Just keep on fighting, even if you do it for only a few individuals as it is of now. If they motivate you to fight, then there's no problem in that.

But there are also a lot of wonderful people out there, even if they aren't SS. Worth fighting for their awakening.

I appreciate the kind and encouraging words, comrade. I agree, you are right, there are at least a few individuals I am happy to fight for. I should fight for them, and for the sake of their children, and think less about "the masses" and people who have ruined my idealization of my race. We got a lot of work to do on ourselves. But on the plus side, I've actually learned to be more compassionate towards the other races through my experiences. Thanks again for the encouragement. It's nice to know there are others who understand. I will fight for you my friend.

Hail Satan!

Godmode said:
BlueLight said:
Godmode said:

Oh, I know how you feel.

I appreciate the kind and encouraging words, comrade. I agree, you are right, there are at least a few individuals I am happy to fight for. I should fight for them, and for the sake of their children, and think less about "the masses" and people who have ruined my idealization of my race. We got a lot of work to do on ourselves. But on the plus side, I've actually learned to be more compassionate towards the other races through my experiences. Thanks again for the encouragement. It's nice to know there are others who understand. I will fight for you my friend.

Hail Satan!

You are very welcome! Don't forget that you are not alone and things will change. They're already changing in better. The way you feel is important and I know that this situation can get overwhelming at times, especially as SS.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of subhumans among the gentiles nowadays. We work for the awakening of the race, yes, for our future. But there are a lot of people who have the truth in front of them but are too arrogant or afraid to recognize it.

Don't feel bad for the subhumans. Some don't deserve any mercy. Fight for what you love. After all, we are all different people. While we fight for a common cause, we have our own reasons for this fight as well.

Your worries are valid when it comes to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back