Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

help with third eye mediations

Gstrong

hey, can anyone help me out with third eye practice, I know the one where you stare up at the third eye , and the pineal one, and staring into a flame, but there most be more can anyone tell me thanks

Go to the meditations page and go to opening of the chakras if you haven't already. As for regular meditation. You could breathe in energy and vibrate "Thaum" 9* until you get a feel of the energy. And then concentrate on it. Till you see color or light dots ,or images. Regular practice and patience is required. Its not a one shot deal. You also need to work the visualization exercises given in the hells army 6 months training program (in Satan's library).

thanks for the answers, yes I'm doing the jos third eye ones, that's why I wanted to know if its more, thanks I will save that info about thaum i most practice cuz Im not so good with vibrating

jack, I don't the 6 month upp to where it begins with trance I stood , and now I do trance everyday till I mastered that , then me is continue the 6 month program, but do you think I should start it over from month 1 after I mastered trance ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back