Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Posting two times is considered as spam?

Catalincata94

So in the beginning after dedication i got unable to post on the Romanian forum any more because there is a rule to not to spam our name in the forum so i wanted to make friends on some social media and what happen i posted my name to some one and he coudn't find me then i posted it again and some one was like "you're done you spammed your name you won't be able to post any more get out" and reported me and coudn't post any more just seeing others posts, i felt terrible and cried. But i didn't thought that posting two times is consideret spam before i posted the secound time is serched the definition of spam so and i didn't thought that 2 times is spam and i think it is not right what happened that i can't post any more because posting two times, where is the justice in this?

Where is justice in what?

In that you try to dubiously meet people in social media and act all weird and find yourself banned or censored? Or in that you stupidly spam your own name and info which can land you in direct danger, foolishly ignoring all consequences?

There is no logic in your question.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Where is justice in what?

In that you try to dubiously meet people in social media and act all weird and find yourself banned or censored? Or in that you stupidly spam your own name and info which can land you in direct danger, foolishly ignoring all consequences?

There is no logic in your question.
I got "banned" from posting on the forum and i don't belive that posting something two times is spam that's what is wrong and i believe the admins did a wrong decision, do i give logic now?

Back then i didn't know that social media is dangerous but after i knew i eliminated it.

Their site, their rules. If you want a no-holds barred site, then make your own. It's as simple as that.

As for sharing your own personal information - whether you're a Spiritual Satanist, with knowledge of Occult practices, or not, you should be keeping yourself safe online. Tell me where you live and which flower pot you leave your key under and at what times you will be out, so I can come and rob your house. Mmkthx.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back