Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abortion?

Bardhonen

I'm sorry about all my newbie questions, but I'm not seeing any search results for the topic of abortion. I know that our gods are pro-choice, but what is the moral arguments behind this? When does it become not okay to abort a baby?

It is always the woman's choice and it is a total right. But at the same time, white people need to start having as many children as they are able to care for.

While Muhammad Al Whatever is personally having 6 gorrillians of children, he also tells and promotes towards the white people that they should not have any, or only a couple at most.

So people should really think carefully about what is best for our entire population. Is abortion a good idea? In some situations abortion is the best option. But also, the best thing is to have as many white children as possible, while being able to correctly care for them all.

In the two world wars combined, there was nearly half a billion white people who died in these wars. We need to restore and rebuild and have as many children as we can.

Bardhonen said:
I'm sorry about all my newbie questions, but I'm not seeing any search results for the topic of abortion. I know that our gods are pro-choice, but what is the moral arguments behind this? When does it become not okay to abort a baby?
There are reasons for abortion which is why our gods accept it. Ever heard of eugenics? Yeah it’s important to implement when you look at the bigger picture.

It’s tough because some people it’s simply not ideal for them to have offspring, like mixed race people and those with severely unsavory genetics. But because of ‘ignorance’ people choose their own satisfaction over the greater good. Anyway, think about it logically. Which circumstances make sense for abortion? Rape victims, gravely handicapped offspring which can be detected before birth in many cases with modern science, and similar things.

To answer your question, quality of life, think of it first. Would the offspring have potential for quality life? Yes or no. No, then consider abortion. Yes, well then you have your answer.

Abortion is simply not about the right or this or that. Its about practical reality if a women needs to have one there are reasons and the consequences of those reasons effect individuals and society.

The people who talk about adoption don't understand how dangerous and messed up this can be for the child in this system. Unwanted children are a burden to society and fill the prisons when they become adults and there are health reasons as well. Children born retarded are going to never have a life and cost millions of dollars to keep them alive in the living prison of their own life.

The argument of women having abortions as birth control if a woman is that not responsible do you want her having a child anyway.

If you ban abortion you will still have abortion and it will become costly and dangerous and cause all kinds of problems to individuals and society.

Abortion is a public health issue.

The best we can do is create a society in which people can have larger and healthier families. And the social and economic stressors are not on them for giving life to the next generation of our Peoples.

We should abort this degenerate fetus growing within the womb of society which is calling for muh abortion, muh womens rights, muh liberation, muh choice. Because it doesn't have anything to do with any nice label they try and stick on top of it. And Im pretty sure there isn't much if any Aryan tradition surrounding this. You make it sound like we are just constantly compelled to abort babies.

Go to some village in the Alps 500 years ago. I know how white people live. There would be no rape babies because its extremely extremely rare for pure whites of good stock to do this. In many small white towns people still don't lock their doors. Wouldn't be any brown babies or Jew babies. And with good Aryan genetics and a non polluted environment some deformed watermelon head baby would also be almost never heard of. I bet some of these places never did have a single abortion that wasn't initiated early on by the mothers own body. There isn't some demand for this which must be regulated. That's an idea which was concocted from nothing.

This is completely an alien tradition to Aryans, which is why everyone gets pissed when you keep trying to force it upon them. It isn't in their blood and it never will be. However it is a Jewish tradition to sacrifice children to the fire of Molech.

Anyway this is what hapens when all the good men die in a world war. Because prior to that the conversation sounded a lot different.

HP Mageson666 said:
Abortion is simply not about the right or this or that. Its about practical reality if a women needs to have one there are reasons and the consequences of those reasons effect individuals and society.

The people who talk about adoption don't understand how dangerous and messed up this can be for the child in this system. Unwanted children are a burden to society and fill the prisons when they become adults and there are health reasons as well. Children born retarded are going to never have a life and cost millions of dollars to keep them alive in the living prison of their own life.

The argument of women having abortions as birth control if a woman is that not responsible do you want her having a child anyway.

If you ban abortion you will still have abortion and it will become costly and dangerous and cause all kinds of problems to individuals and society.

Abortion is a public health issue.

The best we can do is create a society in which people can have larger and healthier families. And the social and economic stressors are not on them for giving life to the next generation of our Peoples.
The christards always say that they want to 'save' the soul of the kid but when he/she is born then they don't care anymore? They only care that he doesn't die becuse muh saving his soul. I honestly think a women should abort if she isn't ready to take care of the kid, it's better to abort than let the kid live in a bad situation.

We actualy know how spirituality works and we know that a body get the soul only when it's out of the womb, so there is really nothing to 'save' and he/she will be reincarnated anyway so it doesn't matter.

I just really hate the xian that they only care if he/she doesn't die but not care about how he is going to live...

luis said:
there is really nothing to 'save' and he/she will be reincarnated anyway so it doesn't matter.
How would they get reincarnated if white people keep having abortions or just not having many children? There needs to be a body for the soul to go into. So with the number of bodies decreasing, what happens then? And even if the situation isn't perfect, you can do what you can to make the best of it and make it work. There's many places and populations in the world where living conditions are worse than we can even imagine, and they all manage to raise children still. Where did this idea come from that white people can only have children if every single detail of their lives is absolutely 666% perfect, and the slightest inconvenience and they can't do it. You don't usually see this kind of doubt against having children in other populations like jewish, muslim, black.

If there's a situation like the potential parents are addicted to hard drugs, or have serious mental/physical problems where they really aren't able to care for the child then they shouldn't have one. But I think people exaggerate their problems, and people's slightest little problems, nothing like the ones I listed, are made like they're big.

We've been through the middle ages, thousands of years of christian/jew oppression, poverty and war, and we've managed to still keep having white children through all of this. So with living conditions some of the best there has been in centuries or even millenia for some places, what makes people think that they just now aren't able to do it anymore? It's usually all Marxist shit programming more than any actual valid reasons.

Like others have said, should just be legal. But I think it should be looked down upon if a woman just keeps getting knocked up only to take advantage of medical services for contraception. Like seriously, ever hear of a condom? But that's about it.

I always hear people say, "why worry about what goes on behind closed doors/in someones pants?" but yeah you worry if you give a damn. Because sex addiction can actually be a real problem that messes up other areas of your life, and as well, it can be a sign of prostitution to supply a drug addiction among other things. So I don't really look down on drug addicts too much, I typically just want to get them help, but I wouldn't really want to be too close to one and it's the same for a sex addict. I don't know why some people can't just get over the fact, but I'm not going to allow myself to be bullied into accepting a relationship with a drug addict or a sex addict or someone who has an abortion once a week. If 80% of the population were addicted to drugs, sex and abortions, then maybe some action could be done but it's not really necessary

Ol argedco luciftias said:
luis said:
there is really nothing to 'save' and he/she will be reincarnated anyway so it doesn't matter.
How would they get reincarnated if white people keep having abortions or just not having many children? There needs to be a body for the soul to go into. So with the number of bodies decreasing, what happens then? And even if the situation isn't perfect, you can do what you can to make the best of it and make it work. There's many places and populations in the world where living conditions are worse than we can even imagine, and they all manage to raise children still. Where did this idea come from that white people can only have children if every single detail of their lives is absolutely 666% perfect, and the slightest inconvenience and they can't do it. You don't usually see this kind of doubt against having children in other populations like jewish, muslim, black.

If there's a situation like the potential parents are addicted to hard drugs, or have serious mental/physical problems where they really aren't able to care for the child then they shouldn't have one. But I think people exaggerate their problems, and people's slightest little problems, nothing like the ones I listed, are made like they're big.

We've been through the middle ages, thousands of years of christian/jew oppression, poverty and war, and we've managed to still keep having white children through all of this. So with living conditions some of the best there has been in centuries or even millenia for some places, what makes people think that they just now aren't able to do it anymore? It's usually all Marxist shit programming more than any actual valid reasons.
Hey i was not talking about people that can keep their kid but they won't, i'm talking about people that have been raped or they are too young or just can't take care of a kid. I don't want to let a kid live with parents that don't want him and so they don't take care of him like they should.

Obviously i want Whites to have more kids but if they have to be traumatized it's better if they werent born. I think after we won things will be better and more and more Whites will have more kids.

I remember last year asking a teacher (who was educating us about sex, pregnancy, man and woman, etc.) what she thinks about abortion, basically, she answered saying: "It's a horrible thing, you're killing an unborn human. And this could also cause you to be infertile in the future." Then I asked her: /What if a woman was raped, could she get an abortion because she wouldn't want the child???\ and her answer was this: "Nothing wrong would happen."

So basically, getting an abortion when you weren't raped is the biggest sin of them all, but if you get raped and have an abortion THEN, then it's all good. Like wtf?

In my personal opinion: If you can't take care of the child or something happens and you cannot go on without abortion, or if any other horrible thing happens, then I believe that Women should have THE RIGHT to get abortions, otherwise if nothing is wrong and nothing bad happened and they could take care of the child, but decide to get an abortion then they are really stupid and disrespectful to new life brought into this world...

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I remember last year asking a teacher (who was educating us about sex, pregnancy, man and woman, etc.) what she thinks about abortion, basically, she answered saying: "It's a horrible thing, you're killing an unborn human. And this could also cause you to be infertile in the future." Then I asked her: /What if a woman was raped, could she get an abortion because she wouldn't want the child???\ and her answer was this: "Nothing wrong would happen."

So basically, getting an abortion when you weren't raped is the biggest sin of them all, but if you get raped and have an abortion THEN, then it's all good. Like wtf?

In my personal opinion: If you can't take care of the child or something happens and you cannot go on without abortion, or if any other horrible thing happens, then I believe that Women should have THE RIGHT to get abortions, otherwise if nothing is wrong and nothing bad happened and they could take care of the child, but decide to get an abortion then they are really stupid and disrespectful to new life brought into this world...

If these women wait 6 months after a rape to get an abortion they can damn well have the child. Between magick, herbs, and modern medecine they could abort a cluster of cells early on. Which have not taken human form. And in my opinion this is not killing a human. But its got to be early. And at this stage women do miscarry all the time naturally. Usually just goo in the toilet.

To me that cant be considered an "abortion" in the sense that most people are thinking about. "Abortion" has become this charged talisman that triggers people because they immediately think of infanticide. And thats usually what the debate is about. Few people are calling a wasted egg, a load of sperm, or an amoeba like cluster of cells infanticide or abortion in their minds. Though early after fertilization it may technically be an abortion if we want to get into the semantics of it. I dont think that the important thing.

The important thing is nobody can prove to me in these later stages that you arent comitting a murder. When in doubt don't you think we should be on the side of caution? We have thrown it to the wind. This isnt some operation against the Taliban where some collateral damage can be shrugged off in hopes that a greater good is served. This is blatant destruction of the most innocent, defenseless precious members of our race serving no higher good.

Years ago I argued that if they can for example kill a 6 month old fetus just because the mother didnt want it then it could just as well be argued that after birth the child could be killed. And you have a slippery slope. How then can we argue against killing an unwanted 1 year old? A 2 year old? People said it was fantasy. Yet here I am some time later proven right all along. We are heading down that slope. I think every Nazi that died would abort these degenerate people corrupting our society for even saying such things.

I will give you this. With modern science as long as the doctor isn't a bloodthirsty Jew, if the mother is going to die sure maybe that's ok. One life, or maybe both would end up being lost in this situation. And the mother may well go on to have many more kids to make up for it. But this is more like a medical procedure and not something shameful. In this case I don't think they deserve the "Baby Killer" or the Abortion Talisman stuck to them.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

I think that if you are 16 or you have been raped or can't take care of the kid in whatever way (because of money, mental illness or whatever serious thing) then it's better to abort. Even sending the kid to the orphanage is not a good idea, first it's an ugly place and they won't get the love of a family there.

And if anyone say that this reason are wrong then he/she compleatily retarded and too xian to understand emotions.

Where I live it’s a very popular topic, it’s legal to abort, but I’m gonna say the truth about it.

Being very honest, 90% girls just want to fuck raw unprotected in one night stands and similar scenarios. I have friends that are like this it’s just a matter of sending her a snap and we meet and fuck.

These girls are the majority of cases for abortion, and these kind are the ones who want it in the first place. It’s a sad thing

I’m not saying having unprotected sex is bad or a sin, but it has to be done correctly and timed well if someone doesn’t want a baby. I do it too, with girls that I trust well and that take this with a grain of care and I never had a problem neither took unnecessary risks

Now girls who get raped and get pregnant it’s another case...the only case worth of an abortion, but IRL most of girls who abort are the case mentioned earlier.

luis said:
We actualy know how spirituality works and we know that a body get the soul only when it's out of the womb, so there is really nothing to 'save' and he/she will be reincarnated anyway so it doesn't matter.

This isnt actually the case. This is taken directly from HP HoodedCobra666's sermon "The Afterlife and Reincarnation:

"Also Father Satan keeps and retains our Souls for those who have not reached this
state. For better saying, he keeps and retains our "true self" which is the Soul we have had and possessed in all our lifetimes. This part of the Soul is the actual consciousness, as in pure consciousness and the real ID of the real self. This is who you really are. So long someone stays inside their womb, they are at that state, they are their pure self. The state by which this Real part of the Self is reached is called Samadhi in the East and this is the meaning of Satyan - Eternal Truth."

From this excerpt we can infer that a person still has a soul while inside the womb.

All consciousness that is of the Astral body [conscious consciousness] gives place to the unconscious consciousness of the Higher Part of the Soul at this point of the Soul entering the Fetus. When one enters, the "Ego" part of the Astral body that they had in the last lifetime and they went to Duat with, dissipates again and they gain a new one, the one they will be born with. This part is given to the child by the parents and directly influences the Physical body aswell and this ties into the Racial criteria aswell.

From here we learn that a soul has entered even when a baby is a fetus.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
luis said:

This isnt actually the case. This is taken directly from HP HoodedCobra666's sermon "The Afterlife and Reincarnation:

"Also Father Satan keeps and retains our Souls for those who have not reached this
state. For better saying, he keeps and retains our "true self" which is the Soul we have had and possessed in all our lifetimes. This part of the Soul is the actual consciousness, as in pure consciousness and the real ID of the real self. This is who you really are. So long someone stays inside their womb, they are at that state, they are their pure self. The state by which this Real part of the Self is reached is called Samadhi in the East and this is the meaning of Satyan - Eternal Truth."

From this excerpt we can infer that a person still has a soul while inside the womb.

All consciousness that is of the Astral body [conscious consciousness] gives place to the unconscious consciousness of the Higher Part of the Soul at this point of the Soul entering the Fetus. When one enters, the "Ego" part of the Astral body that they had in the last lifetime and they went to Duat with, dissipates again and they gain a new one, the one they will be born with. This part is given to the child by the parents and directly influences the Physical body aswell and this ties into the Racial criteria aswell.

HP Mageson666 said:
Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is.
From here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12411&p=43886&hilit=Soul+birth#p43794
Wich in my opinion makes more sense because our Natal chart is 'made' at the exactly moment we are out of the womb. If the soul didn't descends at the moment we are out of the womb then we would have to take the hour when the soul descended at the forth month wich doesn't really make sense to me. Rember that even the HP learn and get updates a long the way, so it's not impossible that he was wrong when he said that the soul descends at the forth month.

The situation is true, that in the 4th month (Where the baby really starts to resemble something human) is actually then put a soul into it, but progressively. The soul at these first months is actually simplistic, and at this state, we do not yet have full existence or reincarnation. This is the first stage and is formative. One part of the total sum of the soul is taken from the actual fetus, a part of the soul which is developed on the baby itself in the first formative years.

The fetus then progressively becomes open to 'reincarnation', a process through which is decided since it's beginning. Consider this building a body where one will gradually wear like a glove. A part of the soul grows as the fetus, but that doesn't mean that if one has an abortion, but there is no actual connection to anything just yet, nor is the fetus until this point 'human' by our description of the term, nor naturally.

It is harmless for the soul, and the so called 'baby' is not murdered as many pro lifers state, as simply, at this level we do not have the life so many people envision with intelligence, very deep emotions, and very deep feelings. There is not any amount of said clear individuality yet present in anyway.

There is a limit however to this latent state which is around to 3 to 4 months, down to a max of 5 months. The 5th months is the absolute maximum.

This connection strengthens and solidifies down to the moment of birth, where the soul is then essentially expressed. A soul is attached to this 4th/5th month fetus (Gender and human mechanisms do start to exist at this state but not all that much before, women start receiving kicks and actually do experience the baby's individuality more than more past this time), which later grows, and at the time of birth, we have the actual chart of the born person, which is now fully human, and has a soul and everything.

Human life as we now it is a progressive development, and is not 'a baby' until it reaches a specific point of time after which there is a development in said state. If women knew this, they should probably abort immediately children of rapists, inferiors, and people whom will only be brought into the world to be tyrannized or live solitary and horrible lives.

From the 4th or 5th month, down to birth, we have a gestation period where the soul is on a formative stage. This is explained in my afterlife post, but without all these details which I considered un-necessary and potentially confusing, so I left out. Memories from one's womb cannot be before this, as one is not really 'into' this womb in the first place, and these tend to come on the late months of pregnancy. Typically, after the 7th month.

After the 6th and 7th or 8th month, we are basically moving towards the human, with the 9th month being the final birth of a fully operational human.

If women wait for 6 or 7 months to abort, the danger increases for abortion, and baseline becomes impossible, and maybe even highly traumatizing. This is also extremely irresponsible, and in my opinion also brutal.

This is why naturally, this procedure is totally scarring for any woman at such a developed state of birth. Any self respecting person who has a figment of intelligence and doesn't want to get scarred for life, should abort a fetus in the first 3 or 4 months, maximum of 4 and a half, maybe at worst case scenarios of enslavement, 5 months, as later any such procedure can become highly damaging and as deadly as pregnancy or worse.

HP. HoodedCobra666 said:

Thank you so much for explaining this in in-depth!

I wanted to ask you, is it true that human souls reincarnate only into the same family from generations to generations (if one is unaware of the truth throughout their life or were aware, but didn't have enough time to do everything that is needed, etc.)?

And do human souls reincarnate to the same mother (of course, since she reincarnates into different bodies as stated above with examples)?

Hope these questions are legit.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
HP. HoodedCobra666 said:

I wanted to ask you, is it true that human souls reincarnate only into the same family from generations to generations (if one is unaware of the truth throughout their life or were aware, but didn't have enough time to do everything that is needed, etc.)?

And do human souls reincarnate to the same mother (of course, since she reincarnates into different bodies as stated above with examples)?

No to both questions. We just reincarnate into the same race. We can also hop into the same family line, but this is not an absolute necessity either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
HP. HoodedCobra666 said:

No to both questions. We just reincarnate into the same race. We can also hop into the same family line, but this is not an absolute necessity either.

Alright, thank you for answering!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The situation is true, that in the 4th month (Where the baby really starts to resemble something human) is actually then put a soul into it, but progressively. The soul at these first months is actually simplistic, and at this state, we do not yet have full existence or reincarnation. This is the first stage and is formative. One part of the total sum of the soul is taken from the actual fetus, a part of the soul which is developed on the baby itself in the first formative years.

The fetus then progressively becomes open to 'reincarnation', a process through which is decided since it's beginning. Consider this building a body where one will gradually wear like a glove. A part of the soul grows as the fetus, but that doesn't mean that if one has an abortion, but there is no actual connection to anything just yet, nor is the fetus until this point 'human' by our description of the term, nor naturally.

It is harmless for the soul, and the so called 'baby' is not murdered as many pro lifers state, as simply, at this level we do not have the life so many people envision with intelligence, very deep emotions, and very deep feelings. There is not any amount of said clear individuality yet present in anyway.

There is a limit however to this latent state which is around to 3 to 4 months, down to a max of 5 months. The 5th months is the absolute maximum.

This connection strengthens and solidifies down to the moment of birth, where the soul is then essentially expressed. A soul is attached to this 4th/5th month fetus (Gender and human mechanisms do start to exist at this state but not all that much before, women start receiving kicks and actually do experience the baby's individuality more than more past this time), which later grows, and at the time of birth, we have the actual chart of the born person, which is now fully human, and has a soul and everything.

Human life as we now it is a progressive development, and is not 'a baby' until it reaches a specific point of time after which there is a development in said state. If women knew this, they should probably abort immediately children of rapists, inferiors, and people whom will only be brought into the world to be tyrannized or live solitary and horrible lives.

From the 4th or 5th month, down to birth, we have a gestation period where the soul is on a formative stage. This is explained in my afterlife post, but without all these details which I considered un-necessary and potentially confusing, so I left out. Memories from one's womb cannot be before this, as one is not really 'into' this womb in the first place, and these tend to come on the late months of pregnancy. Typically, after the 7th month.

After the 6th and 7th or 8th month, we are basically moving towards the human, with the 9th month being the final birth of a fully operational human.

If women wait for 6 or 7 months to abort, the danger increases for abortion, and baseline becomes impossible, and maybe even highly traumatizing. This is also extremely irresponsible, and in my opinion also brutal.

This is why naturally, this procedure is totally scarring for any woman at such a developed state of birth. Any self respecting person who has a figment of intelligence and doesn't want to get scarred for life, should abort a fetus in the first 3 or 4 months, maximum of 4 and a half, maybe at worst case scenarios of enslavement, 5 months, as later any such procedure can become highly damaging and as deadly as pregnancy or worse.
Thank you! I actualy thought about this before and i thought the same thing. So parts of the soul start to devolpe at the forth month and then at the moment of birth our let's say 'true self' with all the memory of the past life get reincarnated in the physical body with the other parts of the soul that devolped in the womb. I now got the confirmation and i was right, thank you so much again! :D

Zeffie of the Wind said:
luis said:

I can't remember actually having read that by HPHC. So in my reply here, I was sort of correct, then? I was confident about the Soul entering the Body while a Foetus, but from what I think I just read which you quoted, the exact time of birth = the influences of energies, etc., as what I said in my reply, yes? I am also asking you, HC. I didn't say about Racial factors, though, which also adds into it.

luis said:
From here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12411&p=43886&hilit=Soul+birth#p43794
Wich in my opinion makes more sense because our Natal chart is 'made' at the exactly moment we are out of the womb. If the soul didn't descends at the moment we are out of the womb then we would have to take the hour when the soul descended at the forth month wich doesn't really make sense to me. Rember that even the HP learn and get updates a long the way, so it's not impossible that he was wrong when he said that the soul descends at the forth month.
Some members said this or that makes sense, but truth can often be stranger than fiction, lol.

If I am understanding it correctly, then basically, if not precisely, what I said in the post I linked to more or less agrees with what HC said. I would like to ask, though - HC, do you mean that since the Soul has different 'bodies', then each of these bodies of the Soul are generated newly, and incarnated from previous, in various stages of pregnancy? The Physical Body can be replaced, but one or more parts of the Soul, but not all parts of the Soul, remain throughout lifetimes - there are one or two parts of the Soul which are discarded (i.e. ego, as you said) but then generated anew in a new incarnation, and also these one or two bodies of the Soul, which, when added to the other bodies of the Soul, altogether equal the Soul...yes?

In other words, there is the Physical Body, which can be 'replaced' in the next incarnation.
There are A, B and C parts of the Soul which remain throughout incarnations.
There are D and E parts of the Soul which are discarded and replaced until/by/in the next incarnation.
However, all A, B, C, D and E parts equal the Soul (and of course the Soul, Body and Mind = the Person). Yes?! (If I'm not mistaken, then there are 5 parts of the Soul, hence A, B, C, D and E).

Am I understanding that correctly?

1) The Foetus would have autonomic responses to growth and connections being made in the Brain and Body, etc. while the Soul is forming and reincarnating in stages (and also the autonomic responses would occur from after a certain point and before the Soul is present at all);
2) some synapses and electrical pulses occur, which is sort of like 'pre-life', which cause these autonomic behaviours; and
3) the Foetus is at a very basic, instinctual degree of life until the Soul has both reincarnated and developed enough, with the Soul developing and reincarnating constantly, as necessary, until birth.

Perhaps, if the Foetus has not matured enough yet, then maybe the Brain must reach an amount of activity before the Soul can attach in stages, so that is at/from about the aforementioned 4 months.

Regarding any Mums-to-be - has anyone experienced or been told of a Mum-to-be who can sense her unborn Child's thoughts and emotions? At what week of pregnancy has it happened, or is there a range of weeks? Is communication possible? Also - would the use of Magick help in the development of Embryo and Foetus? Surely yes. I wouldn't think that the developing Child would be too delicate, or the Magickal energies would be to powerful or too harsh, to assist. Can a Mum-to-be conceive of and sense the exact instance of conception, once open Psychically and Spiritually enough? Sorry - some of these are ridiculous questions, but it would be amazing to know.

Then what about premature and late deliveries? The Soul is too damaged to have a full 9-month term, so is delivered early; the Soul is not yet finished being developed, so is delivered late? Maybe that is more Physical and Biological (including "medicine" and substance) things causing problems. It's fascinating.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
HP. HoodedCobra666 said:

There is anither aspect i wanted to ask but forgot at that time. From what i understand there is a limited nr of souls on the astral for each race or species. What happens in the event that the number of physical bodies surpases the number of souls corresponding to that race for example? Is the necessary energy created for a new soul during the sexual and impregnation process?

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

There is anither aspect i wanted to ask but forgot at that time. From what i understand there is a limited nr of souls on the astral for each race or species. What happens in the event that the number of physical bodies surpases the number of souls corresponding to that race for example? Is the necessary energy created for a new soul during the sexual and impregnation process?

New souls are created all the time, by the regular process of birth. Not all souls existing are reincarnations of previously existing souls, but actually, just brand new souls, who inherit normally from the racial line. "First life" if you will.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

New souls are created all the time, by the regular process of birth. Not all souls existing are reincarnations of previously existing souls, but actually, just brand new souls, who inherit normally from the racial line. "First life" if you will.

I see. Thank you for the info!

I asking: if a child is born with handicap(i say mind, because the pshic can diagnosticated,yes?), not for genetic problem, but for "birth injury " And these engages in Satanism, seriously, succeeding (after many years of course) to heal themselves from handicap and succeed in life, is not a triumph for the Satanism? That is, Satanism is love but it is also (and above all) an improvement of oneself. That is, if it is impossible to find out before birth is it right that these have the opportunity to heal themselves and improve themselves?

Zammel said:
I asking: if a child is born with handicap(i say mind, because the pshic can diagnosticated,yes?), not for genetic problem, but for "birth injury " And these engages in Satanism, seriously, succeeding (after many years of course) to heal themselves from handicap and succeed in life, is not a triumph for the Satanism? That is, Satanism is love but it is also (and above all) an improvement of oneself. That is, if it is impossible to find out before birth is it right that these have the opportunity to heal themselves and improve themselves?

Satanism is not about 'love', and as for people who are born now with disabilities, they should know better, and want people in the future to not suffer.

All this kosher dreaming you write here is jewish. People do not need to be born as sufferers to be redeemed later. Health should be a first aim.

You can find through numerous medical means if your kids are going to experience problems, and health problems. If one is responsible, they should avoid giving birth.

You like to plaster compassion as many, so long you're not the sufferer yourself.

You also seem to fancy making other 'heroes' of them spending 20 years or more trying to set right what was done wrong, so one can feel the hypocritical satisfaction of love. "Maybe they suffered for 20 years, but we redeemed them, holy us!".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zammel said:

Satanism is not about 'love', and as for people who are born now with disabilities, they should know better, and want people in the future to not suffer.

All this kosher dreaming you write here is jewish. People do not need to be born as sufferers to be redeemed later. Health should be a first aim.

You can find through numerous medical means if your kids are going to experience problems, and health problems. If one is responsible, they should avoid giving birth.

You like to plaster compassion as many, so long you're not the sufferer yourself.

You also seem to fancy making other 'heroes' of them spending 20 years or more trying to set right what was done wrong, so one can feel the hypocritical satisfaction of love. "Maybe they suffered for 20 years, but we redeemed them, holy us!".
I think I understand ... I'm disabled ... but I was not talking about the future ... but of those who maybe here has "birth wounds" in a PDF, Maxine says that it is possible to cure them, even if it takes years. If the disease is not transmitted you have descendants (aka dies with the bearer) can it have children? I'm asking why I have some medium (mental) disabilities and since I started meditating I feel much better. I know that suicide is not an option ... because the aim is to improve one's soul to become a deity ... so I think I will live meditating ... will I wake up the kundalini snake X time after a normal satanist? I do not care! A Satanist, a Nazi, Never surrender! Satanism is the way of truth and joy ... the joy of satan! Greetings from Italy.

Zammel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zammel said:

I think I understand ... I'm disabled ... but I was not talking about the future ... but of those who maybe here has "birth wounds" in a PDF, Maxine says that it is possible to cure them, even if it takes years. If the disease is not transmitted you have descendants (aka dies with the bearer) can it have children? I'm asking why I have some medium (mental) disabilities and since I started meditating I feel much better. I know that suicide is not an option ... because the aim is to improve one's soul to become a deity ... so I think I will live meditating ... will I wake up the kundalini snake X time after a normal satanist? I do not care! A Satanist, a Nazi, Never surrender! Satanism is the way of truth and joy ... the joy of satan! Greetings from Italy.

You will prevail. Also, many people take this to the extremes. When we say disabilities, I mean severe things, like multiple sclerosis, and other deadly diseases.

Nobody is simply 'perfect'. Health issues or inconsistencies are not extreme disabilities. Even some mental problems are not actual full blown disabilities.

We will also develop science to where these problems will not be tormenting humanity in the future, but the fastest route here is for us to work ourselves to not procure them, as much as we can.

Then, magick and meditation can heal, with science, and then with permanently healing, one can carry on healed and free from these issues. Eventually, we will get there scientifically as well.

When you do workings to even these things out, I would be more than certain that these corrections are registered genetically. This means that probably you also make it far less possible to pass a potential issue down. Meditation can heal from the inside out.

Anyone who finds themselves in such a situation must question if bringing descendants onto this world is going to do more help or harm. Consider your chances here, some things are hereditary, others are not. We have to be responsible.

One may not have a disability, but be for example, a huge drunkard, that will abuse their children for life. They must therefore spare the world and their children of this suffering, and seek first to correct and heal, before going forward. Disability is nothing different here, but us handling out our issues, whatever these may be.

Plus if one simply has one problem (Let's say a minor defect, but great intelligence) they should probably take their chances. You can also do workings to offset the result. Depending on the problem, things may not even be hereditary. In that case, and if one will make a great parent, they can go ahead.

We must have compassion towards other humans who will be our progeny and weight our chances, and ask ourselves, do we need to cause harm on our descendants? How are they going to feel about it?

One big question: don't we wish our parents had better forethought for health or other subjects? We definitely DO. So this is what we ourselves have to do.

I admire your resolve and courage.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zammel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You will prevail. Also, many people take this to the extremes. When we say disabilities, I mean severe things, like multiple sclerosis, and other deadly diseases.

Nobody is simply 'perfect'. Health issues or inconsistencies are not extreme disabilities. Even some mental problems are not actual full blown disabilities.

We will also develop science to where these problems will not be tormenting humanity in the future, but the fastest route here is for us to work ourselves to not procure them, as much as we can.

Then, magick and meditation can heal, with science, and then with permanently healing, one can carry on healed and free from these issues. Eventually, we will get there scientifically as well.

When you do workings to even these things out, I would be more than certain that these corrections are registered genetically. This means that probably you also make it far less possible to pass a potential issue down. Meditation can heal from the inside out.

Anyone who finds themselves in such a situation must question if bringing descendants onto this world is going to do more help or harm. Consider your chances here, some things are hereditary, others are not. We have to be responsible.

One may not have a disability, but be for example, a huge drunkard, that will abuse their children for life. They must therefore spare the world and their children of this suffering, and seek first to correct and heal, before going forward. Disability is nothing different here, but us handling out our issues, whatever these may be.

Plus if one simply has one problem (Let's say a minor defect, but great intelligence) they should probably take their chances. You can also do workings to offset the result. Depending on the problem, things may not even be hereditary. In that case, and if one will make a great parent, they can go ahead.

We must have compassion towards other humans who will be our progeny and weight our chances, and ask ourselves, do we need to cause harm on our descendants? How are they going to feel about it?

One big question: don't we wish our parents had better forethought for health or other subjects? We definitely DO. So this is what we ourselves have to do.

I admire your resolve and courage.
Thanks HP...I read the sermons of HP when my morale are under earth...(rarely) My date of birth(the translator use "chrismas theme") says that I have a great creativity (on JOS Italy they say) ... and I also have an intelligence very close to the Jew (I mean the IQ). If by disability, it means only extremely serious diseases ... well let's say that I can not do some things ... but I always try to know new things and one of the things that I have marked among the "things to do" is access to the "library" of Father Satan "to transmit here further conscience ... to reconstruct history, OUR REAL STORY! I want to know our story by word and by bit because that fake I know it all too well. Am I am ambitious? YES ... but if you do not give us the objectives, the life is boring ... and the closest maybe I can reach it thanks you have demons ... and the second ... well I would like to see Father Satan and tell him face to face that I love him, like a son to his father. Now I do not know if this is a Xian thought ... but I love the father! Good nigth/Day... Greetings from Italy!

I like how so many people like to LARP with ceremonial magick. "As above so below"! Every little thing is significant to them. Every piece on their altar, every piece of clothing connects them to greater things through association. Maybe they use a poppet for black magick. Its all good and its got its place in my heart. Though Im not as big on that as some people.

But what I don't get is how nobody is considering the sympathetic magick consequences for aborting a baby. If a person can get harmed from a poppet doll being abused, for all we know Europe is destroyed at this time, via sympathetic magick from all of Americas aborted babies. If its not killing a human to abort, then its 99% of the way there. Its the closest damn thing youre going to find. And it may as well be when you consider the consequences on this level. At the least its a sympathetic gesture against creation, against the womb, against the family blood line, against all the children, against the mothers health, against our race.

There is a huge area here to explore, which is conveniently ignored by everyone that supports this. So if aborting isn't murder then your entire altar and robes and ceremonial magick is too a bullshit larp. And there are a whole lot of people that can tell you these things do mean more than nothing and can have an effect. If it were not true then erasing the Hebrew letters wouldn't work the way it does. So too your abortion means more than killing an amoeba.

The fact is we don't even hardly know what the consequences of it might be.

What should be pointed to any "pro-life" xtian cuckervative is that the kike state of Israel is one of the most liberal in the world regarding abortion. Abortion rights for themselves since the Jews also only consider it after the birth, "live at all cost" for retarded goyim babies and abortion at all costs for healthy White babies in functional families.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zammel said:

Banmaskim666 said:
I like how so many people like to LARP with ceremonial magick. "As above so below"! Every little thing is significant to them. Every piece on their altar, every piece of clothing connects them to greater things through association. Maybe they use a poppet for black magick. Its all good and its got its place in my heart. Though Im not as big on that as some people.

But what I don't get is how nobody is considering the sympathetic magick consequences for aborting a baby. If a person can get harmed from a poppet doll being abused, for all we know Europe is destroyed at this time, via sympathetic magick from all of Americas aborted babies. If its not killing a human to abort, then its 99% of the way there. Its the closest damn thing youre going to find. And it may as well be when you consider the consequences on this level. At the least its a sympathetic gesture against creation, against the womb, against the family blood line, against all the children, against the mothers health, against our race.

There is a huge area here to explore, which is conveniently ignored by everyone that supports this. So if aborting isn't murder then your entire altar and robes and ceremonial magick is too a bullshit larp. And there are a whole lot of people that can tell you these things do mean more than nothing and can have an effect. If it were not true then erasing the Hebrew letters wouldn't work the way it does. So too your abortion means more than killing an amoeba.

what a retarded post

Aquarius said:
Banmaskim666 said:

what a retarded post

Im sorry. You are right. Yours just blew mine away.

Aquarius said:
what a retarded post
I think he has a good point. If a ritual knife represents the air element for example, well what can come closer to representing a baby than the body of a fetus? Even if there isn't a full soul in it yet, that's about as close as any "representation" could be.

Banmaskim666 said:
Aquarius said:
Banmaskim666 said:

what a retarded post

Im sorry. You are right. Yours just blew mine away.
Yeah bro learn from me :mrgreen:

Something to point out regarding abortion... a lot of people imagine it to be a nearly-fully formed foetus. If abortion is decided, then it should be done as soon as possible. When it's the first month or so, it is not "murdering a human". It is only 6-7 mm, 1/4 inch, just an embryo. There are natural herbs that can be taken to bring a safe and easy end to the pregnancy at this stage.

Just because a woman gets pregnant, does not mean a baby is supposed to be born at that time to that woman.

Banmaskim666 said:

Using the dolls is just a help for your mind, same as other props, if you believe that the doll is the person and everything you do to it will happen to the person then that’s what the energy programmed by your mind will do, if you just see a doll and nothing else then there is no will of associating a person to that doll, same for embryos, if you believe that aborting an embryo is sympathetic to destroying the white race then your mind will be focused on that and guess where energy will go ? :p

Banmaskim666 said:

Using the dolls is just a help for your mind, same as other props, if you believe that the doll is the person and everything you do to it will happen to the person then that’s what the energy programmed by your mind will do, if you just see a doll and nothing else then there is no will of associating a person to that doll, same for embryos, if you believe that aborting an embryo is sympathetic to destroying the white race then your mind will be focused on that and guess where energy will go ? :)

Aquarius said:
Banmaskim666 said:

Using the dolls is just a help for your mind, same as other props, if you believe that the doll is the person and everything you do to it will happen to the person then that’s what the energy programmed by your mind will do, if you just see a doll and nothing else then there is no will of associating a person to that doll, same for embryos, if you believe that aborting an embryo is sympathetic to destroying the white race then your mind will be focused on that and guess where energy will go ? :)

In your example it will direct a wave of energy to the target, but it seems to be that through quantum entaglement they are already connected. Its just a matter of exploiting or not exploiting that entaglement. A portal a door whatever you want to call it.

But the fetus of a baby came from the parents. Especially the mother. It has been built from her own body. To abort could be a great act of black magick against yourself. The baby also came from the family and is connected to that group. Black magick against them as well. It also came from the Nation in which it was born and the Race as a whole. Black magick against them as well. Even a little energy can have a bigger impact than you might expect. The connection in this case is very intimate and strong. Much stronger than the crude representation of a poppet, which often has no direct connection to the person. That is why with a poppet its more important to raise energy and direct it.

Sometimes it doesnt matter what you think or do not think. Because if the energy is there and the connection is there, the energy will abide by its own nature and go where it wants to go. Disbelieving in this doesnt stop nature from acting on its priciples. It doesnt need your permission to flow. And it will flow in the way described.

Your attitude is like the person who visits Africa and disregards the dangers on the lions and then gets eaten. It didnt matter that the person disregarded the danger. Forces outside of them did what they do and they paid for it. It didn't take an African witch doctor to raise energy and direct lions against you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back