Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Grey colour

Astardastar

Hello,
I would like to ask about grey colour.
As i have read in jos grey colour has not good energy.
Then my question is that should one wear grey colour clothes ?
Is problem with it?

There are some minerals as its labradorite that they are grey.

Should one wear them or not?

Thank you very much

Astardastar said:
Hello,
Is problem with it?

Thank you very much

As you read, grey energy should never be used on ourselves. It can be used for destruction.
Wearing grey colour does not mean you draw grey energy on you. A grey cardigan for example does not have grey energy.
As for labradorite, it is not total grey in colour, usually it is a mix of iridised blue-yellow-dark grey. Before wearing any crystal make sure you cleanse it (you can also charge it and program it).

Astardastar said:
Hello,
Is problem with it?

Thank you very much

Colour only has meaningful properties and magical applications if it is applied to/as energy. Colours on their own don't have significant influences when it comes to magic and our souls unless we have an intention for the colour. The reason we use the colour black for our black-books or journals where we write our discoveries, research and experiences on this path is because black, in the magical aspects, is a concealing colour, one that hides, invisibility and protection. These are just some of the magical traits to the colour black if applied to the colour itself.

Wearing a grey shirt, or a cat having grey coloured fur, or someone having grey hair isn't going to curse or harm them just because it's of the colour grey. Grey is among my favourite colours and the colour itself on the physical realm doesn't do anything to me; it only has affect when applied with some form of magic or energy.

Astardastar said:
Hello,
Is problem with it?

Thank you very much

From what I know, no. There's no problem with having grey colored clothes or wearing minerals/gems that have grey in them.

Hell, my favorite color is grey.

The problem lies in picturing yourself full of grey energy. Or even constantly being near physical places that hold grey energy. Or people that exude it. Such as cemeteries, or abusive people.

Grey energy is death energy. It causes illness and induces havoc. Never picture yourself full of it. Work on Aura of Protection and make sure your aura is strong before you even attempt to work with grey energy.

Cyn666 said:
Astardastar said:
Hello,
Is problem with it?

Thank you very much

From what I know, no. There's no problem with having grey colored clothes or wearing minerals/gems that have grey in them.

Hell, my favorite color is grey.

The problem lies in picturing yourself full of grey energy. Or even constantly being near physical places that hold grey energy. Or people that exude it. Such as cemeteries, or abusive people.

Grey energy is death energy. It causes illness and induces havoc. Never picture yourself full of it. Work on Aura of Protection and make sure your aura is strong before you even attempt to work with grey energy.

Thank you very much for answer. I asked so because its is known that colours affect people even if they are not used with purpose to affect.

So red can create passion toouch red arguments.
Blue is relaxing
Green also.
By changing the colour in the room can affect the way someone feels even if no ritual done, just with the colour

Ghost in the Machine said:
Astardastar said:
Hello,
Is problem with it?

Thank you very much

Colour only has meaningful properties and magical applications if it is applied to/as energy. Colours on their own don't have significant influences when it comes to magic and our souls unless we have an intention for the colour. The reason we use the colour black for our black-books or journals where we write our discoveries, research and experiences on this path is because black, in the magical aspects, is a concealing colour, one that hides, invisibility and protection. These are just some of the magical traits to the colour black if applied to the colour itself.

Wearing a grey shirt, or a cat having grey coloured fur, or someone having grey hair isn't going to curse or harm them just because it's of the colour grey. Grey is among my favourite colours and the colour itself on the physical realm doesn't do anything to me; it only has affect when applied with some form of magic or energy.

Thank you very much for answer .
Its just that colours affect people even without magic. They affect the mood.as other colours do, grey does too .
So how good is the nature of grey colour if it is used to that kind of spells? Why isn't an another colour be chosen to the grey colour spells?
The nature of colour is what make us to use them for spe ific purposes

Maya said:
Astardastar said:
Hello,
Is problem with it?

Thank you very much

As you read, grey energy should never be used on ourselves. It can be used for destruction.
Wearing grey colour does not mean you draw grey energy on you. A grey cardigan for example does not have grey energy.
As for labradorite, it is not total grey in colour, usually it is a mix of iridised blue-yellow-dark grey. Before wearing any crystal make sure you cleanse it (you can also charge it and program it).

Thank you very much for answer.
I am doing sure cleansing and programing
Only I think that as green colour even if is not used with purpose its calming due to the nature of the colour, same way I think grey colour may have one kind of effect due to its nature again and without being programmed grey colour can affect due to its nature.
I mean why pink, without any purpose is creating romance?
Can't grey with out purpose create something due to its nature?

Astardastar said:
Astardastar said:
Hello,
Is problem with it?

Thank you very much

Its just that colours affect people even without magic. They affect the mood.as other colours do, grey does too .
So how good is the nature of grey colour if it is used to that kind of spells? Why isn't an another colour be chosen to the grey colour spells?
What you are thinking of is colour psychology which is the chemical response in our physical brains when exposed to certain colours. It's likely relative to the individual based upon experiences growing up and learning different things but we associate colours to correlate with certain feelings or experiences. Green and blue are calming because it is our natural surrounding in nature, it's the feeling of home and peace on our green and blue planet. To someone else who only has mostly negative experiences with green or blue for example, it could induce fear or uneasiness instead.

I'm not yet knowledgeable about why energy has colours at all and why each colour has it's own individual characteristics and applications, perhaps it has something to do with vibrational frequencies on the astral or something similar, but this is a theory of mine and not factual knowledge. We were made to see all the colours in the universe so it's clear that they have some form of purpose in the natural order of everything and why we are among the very few creatures on this planet that can see in perfect colour; because it's the highest advantage regarding them.

It makes me wonder how colourblind people would advance on this path, especially those with monochromia where the only colours they can perceive are white, black and grey.

We were made to see all the colours in the universe so it's clear that they have some form of purpose in the natural order of everything and why we are among the very few creatures on this planet that can see in perfect colour; because it's the highest advantage regarding them.

It makes me wonder how colourblind people would advance on this path, especially those with monochromia where the only colours they can perceive are white, black and grey.
We can't really see much color. Only I think about 3 different types of color differences, like the red/blue/green. We only see a microscopic section of all the colors that are there.
increasing-energy-wavelength-visible-light-graph.jpg

So what are we missing? Mantis Shrimps can see so much more different color spectrums. Including different types of polarized light.
Mantis%2Bshrimp%2Bphotoreceptors.png

660px-Circular.Polarization.Circularly.Polarized.Light_Circular.Polarizer_Creating.Left.Handed.Helix.View.svg.png

Astardastar said:

What you are thinking of is colour psychology which is the chemical response in our physical brains when exposed to certain colours. It's likely relative to the individual based upon experiences growing up and learning different things but we associate colours to correlate with certain feelings or experiences. Green and blue are calming because it is our natural surrounding in nature, it's the feeling of home and peace on our green and blue planet. To someone else who only has mostly negative experiences with green or blue for example, it could induce fear or uneasiness instead.

I'm not yet knowledgeable about why energy has colours at all and why each colour has it's own individual characteristics and applications, perhaps it has something to do with vibrational frequencies on the astral or something similar, but this is a theory of mine and not factual knowledge. We were made to see all the colours in the universe so it's clear that they have some form of purpose in the natural order of everything and why we are among the very few creatures on this planet that can see in perfect colour; because it's the highest advantage regarding them.

I like very much your theory, thank you for your answer .

Colours indeed have some energy. We from our side are created in such way that some things are good to us and some they may harm us so we from instinct we are more positive to some things than to others.
Just from instict.
Of course if some one has any reason to feel bad with a relaxing colour if he connected it with a bad experience but is natural but its a diffetent thing.
Monochromatic people are different case. They are able to recognise grey from grey as the old black white movies.
He moves on this way and that grey is not as ugly to him as to one who xan see colours. Because he never met anything else exept grey.

Theres difference between the one who met other things too exept grey and those who on ly know grey.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back