Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On sadhguru

Mackenzie

Does anyone know anything about "sadhguru"?

Yesterday I saw his video on YouTube on Shiva and Buddha. He said shiva is 100% and Buddha is only his 1%. I totally agree him.

Sad guru has something interesting things to say on certain topic's but overall he promotes the typical be nothing mentality and take abuse ideology of eastern teachers. He started kissing ass to Christianity lately as well. He also admits he is a Communist and was a dedicated Marxist as a young man who tried to go fight with armed Communist revolutionary movements.

HP Mageson666 said:
Sad guru has something interesting things to say on certain topic's but overall he promotes the typical be nothing mentality and take abuse ideology of eastern teachers. He started kissing ass to Christianity lately as well. He also admits he is a Communist and was a dedicated Marxist as a young man who tried to go fight with armed Communist revolutionary movements.
I also see most of these guys don't give out any practical advice in the open or talk about real spirituality. They talk more about abstract concepts in the open .

The enemy has removed a lot of knowledge from India and also corrupted a lot. However the problem is this obsession with keeping everything secret as well has created a situation where this has done the enemies job for them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back