Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About dreaming

I think so. Dreams are a sign that you are sleeping well. Spiritual advancement brings health.

I do not know if that is because I am more spiritually advanced or not, but there hasn’t been a night that I haven’t dreamt of something in a long time.

And my dreams are usually so weird and vivid, that often I am questioning am I dreaming or awake. And when I wake up, I need some time to come to my senses, because intensity of the experience can be confusing sometimes.

It's so hard for me to have dreams. Do you how can I start to dream? I'm meditating, but I'm so spiritually blocked.

It's so hard for me to have dreams. Do you how can I start to dream? I'm meditating, but I'm so spiritually blocked.

I think as we advance spiritually, our level of awareness increases. And thus we are aware of our dreams more than ever before.

TopoftheAbyss said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=418&p=7771

The fact is that everyone dreams. Everyone who sleeps enough goes through REM cycles, during which dreams occur. But most people don't remember any of it after waking up.

Some of the techniques to remember dreams are mentioned by members in that thread. It's about lucid dreaming, but then again you can't remember being lucid if you don't remember your dreams.

I rarely ever do some thing without dreaming but when I became deeply allegiance to Satan, dreaming increased.

man evolves according to his desires. if you desire to dream you can evolve to dream. but the steps you take to get there plays large role too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back