Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Successful Satanist

Melleeboo6667

I have been a spiritual satanist for 6 months now. I had been a xian my entire life. When i finally was convinced i aligned better with satanism i converted but something was holding me back. I was having a tough time letting go of my xian past completely. In order to convert fully from xian to a satanist there is a lot of baggage you need to get rid of, a whole lifetime of baggage. I found it hard at 1st. I continued with the RTR's, i asked other SS questions, spoke a lot with Father Satan, and trying to meditate and Father has blessed me in so many ways as of late!!! My love for him grows every day. Father has done more for me in a week than that horrible xian god has done in for me in a lifetime. I feel like a huge weight has been lifed off my shoulders, i feel happier. I am looking forward (i havent looked forward to anything in years) to meeting my guardian demon and the rest of my life and any other lives i get to spend with father. To think, 2 years ago when i 1st started exploring SS and the JoS website, that i randomly found when i typed out "joy" the JoS website popped up and it piqued my interest, and the rest is history. I am glad there are places like this to chat.

Hail our Father Satan

That's great! :)

Make sure to read and deprogram from the xianity lie completely! www.exposingchristianity.com

Melleeboo6667 said:
To think, 2 years ago when i 1st started exploring SS and the JoS website, that i randomly found when i typed out "joy" the JoS website popped up and it piqued my interest, and the rest is history. I am glad there are places like this to chat.

Hail our Father Satan

Things like this that seem totally "random" are not at all. Satan directly sent a god to you to make you search "Joy" and bring you to the truth! Satan knew you would grow and succeed, and personally picked you to be woken up in this time! :D :D :D
Think how much confidence he had in you to pick you, when there are billions who are sleeping.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

Make sure to read and deprogram from the xianity lie completely! http://www.exposingchristianity.com
Your signature has a nice quote. Is there a story behind it ?

Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Make sure to read and deprogram from the xianity lie completely! http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Thanks, yes it does, I've already shared it, but I can share it again.

It happened a few or so years ago, I was walking to the supermarket and suddenly felt like I wasn't alone, I felt like Lord Hael was with me and a sudden question popped inside of my head: "Lord Hael? What is the meaning of being a TRUE man?" And I got my answer, quite an interesting one if I might add.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thanks, yes it does, I've already shared it, but I can share it again.

It happened a few or so years ago, I was walking to the supermarket and suddenly felt like I wasn't alone, I felt like Lord Hael was with me and a sudden question popped inside of my head: "Lord Hael? What is the meaning of being a TRUE man?" And I got my answer, quite an interesting one if I might add.
Nice

I love reading these.

Father satan was patient with me, he knew I wouldnt be ready to suddenly turn to satanism. So instead I was guided to study the ancients, I,began by learning the true history and noting holes in our fabricated history.(I actually realized this in school but gave no fucks about researching it)

After college I started retracing history and finding truths. I then started offering to old gods like thoth(hes my hero, I later found I bear his mark) and eventually I was curious about other gods. That brought me to the JoS site with the list of gods, for some reason I had already known that the demons were just demonized by the church. I remember thinking "I already knew this but damn I hit the jackpot of info" after a few months of studying that I started exploring rest.

Father satan guides us on the straight path. I thank,him for all of it every day. I'm happy I was born a satanist, and im happy for you too!

Often father satan finds us and guides us to him, consider yourself lucky that he chose you as a worthy intellectual .

Congrats and welcome brother/sister!

Years ago I had a vision in hypnogogia about a dystopian future where Gods were being enslaved by these weird mechanical pyramids. A book appeared on my end table showcasing this horrible future, and after reading part of it, it turned into sand/dust and fell apart in my hands. Then I woke up. I knew what I had to do, I was already SS, and that is when I started doing actual spiritual warfare. From then on life became like a movie. I got a bunch of new skills seemingly disproportionate to what little practice I put in, and started developing supernatural abilities. I definitely feel like a bonafide adept Satanist at this point.

But something that is driving me crazy is that I am very successful in more than one way, in fact in most ways really, except one which is social and romantic. Work is also difficult to find... but mainly I seem to have absolutely crap luck when it comes to making friends and romantic partners. I do have two great friends and have had partners in the past, but it always ends so poorly that I wish I'd never known them, if it lasts long at all. I really don't understand this part but sometimes it looks like there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I don't think I'm particularly ugly, or mean, or clingy, or "nice"... just doesn't work. It also isn't one of those cases where someone will come along when I least expect it. They never do. I have always had to work my ass off to get attention.

The last girlfriend I had, it was just all sex. We didn't even have sex, we just talked about it... constantly. It's like she got annoyed if I tried to talk to her about anything else, so it didn't last long. That was three years ago I think. I just want to be loved for who I am, I don't want to have to pursue a girl SO HARD that it feels like I'm practically raping her. That's not natural. Women have to flip their hair or do something at least, they can't just sit there and expect us to literally lift them and carry them to a restaurant for a date. But this one girl, once I had her, told me that I was like a God to her and she couldn't live without me. She didn't even know who I was, she must have just liked me because she hadn't been pursued so hard. I feel like a tool that nobody wants to use because they only want to own me and think that they already do.

Like, I can do many things others can't (I won't go into it so I can protect my identity) and am somewhat successful in life but I am so unbelievably depressing sometimes. I just think of spending the next ten years alone and the whole world looks so black to me. It's not even that I'm depressed, I'm just not into saying falsely positive things all too much. My aura can be covered in rainbows and shining brighter than the sun itself but the world around me is nothing but grey much of the time, with nobody to love and nobody to love me back. And I have to pretend that I don't see the world as a depressing place, or else people will just lecture me about how it's wrong to speak poorly of the world for some reason. This is sad to me, because all I ever wanted the most was good friends and family, and a nice aesthetic. It reminds me of being in elementary school with no friends wandering around at lunch and recess alone every day. Oh what's that, your mom just died? Well suck it up and you better not cry or else everybody in the school will laugh at you and then block you out in fear of feeling guilty.

What I have in my own life is an ugly city and like two friends for the past five years. I never wanted to be this weird depressing superhero who is forced to watch everybody else on the sidelines. But I was forced into being this weird superhero type of character like the rest of us on this path and I have no-where to turn back to that would make life better. Life would be the worst nightmare I've ever had without Satan. At least now, I understand that everybody around me respects me very much even if they want absolutely nothing to do with me.

I am just tired of constantly fighting in private for the very same people who would reject me in public. it's like being Spiderman, except nobody knows who we are or why we are that way, so in reality nobody actually likes us at all. I'm sorry to be this way, but if you can set up a social life and find love before you're 25 then maybe you are the sorcerer here not me. I would do anything right now to have that power. Or maybe there are just some things we will never have no matter how much how little or by which way we try.

Godmode said:
Years ago I had a vision in hypnogogia about a dystopian future where Gods were being enslaved by these weird mechanical pyramids. A book appeared on my end table showcasing this horrible future, and after reading part of it, it turned into sand/dust and fell apart in my hands. Then I woke up. I knew what I had to do, I was already SS, and that is when I started doing actual spiritual warfare. From then on life became like a movie. I got a bunch of new skills seemingly disproportionate to what little practice I put in, and started developing supernatural abilities. I definitely feel like a bonafide adept Satanist at this point.

But something that is driving me crazy is that I am very successful in more than one way, in fact in most ways really, except one which is social and romantic. Work is also difficult to find... but mainly I seem to have absolutely crap luck when it comes to making friends and romantic partners. I do have two great friends and have had partners in the past, but it always ends so poorly that I wish I'd never known them, if it lasts long at all. I really don't understand this part but sometimes it looks like there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I don't think I'm particularly ugly, or mean, or clingy, or "nice"... just doesn't work. It also isn't one of those cases where someone will come along when I least expect it. They never do. I have always had to work my ass off to get attention.

The last girlfriend I had, it was just all sex. We didn't even have sex, we just talked about it... constantly. It's like she got annoyed if I tried to talk to her about anything else, so it didn't last long. That was three years ago I think. I just want to be loved for who I am, I don't want to have to pursue a girl SO HARD that it feels like I'm practically raping her. That's not natural. Women have to flip their hair or do something at least, they can't just sit there and expect us to literally lift them and carry them to a restaurant for a date. But this one girl, once I had her, told me that I was like a God to her and she couldn't live without me. She didn't even know who I was, she must have just liked me because she hadn't been pursued so hard. I feel like a tool that nobody wants to use because they only want to own me and think that they already do.

Like, I can do many things others can't (I won't go into it so I can protect my identity) and am somewhat successful in life but I am so unbelievably depressing sometimes. I just think of spending the next ten years alone and the whole world looks so black to me. It's not even that I'm depressed, I'm just not into saying falsely positive things all too much. My aura can be covered in rainbows and shining brighter than the sun itself but the world around me is nothing but grey much of the time, with nobody to love and nobody to love me back. And I have to pretend that I don't see the world as a depressing place, or else people will just lecture me about how it's wrong to speak poorly of the world for some reason. This is sad to me, because all I ever wanted the most was good friends and family, and a nice aesthetic. It reminds me of being in elementary school with no friends wandering around at lunch and recess alone every day. Oh what's that, your mom just died? Well suck it up and you better not cry or else everybody in the school will laugh at you and then block you out in fear of feeling guilty.

What I have in my own life is an ugly city and like two friends for the past five years. I never wanted to be this weird depressing superhero who is forced to watch everybody else on the sidelines. But I was forced into being this weird superhero type of character like the rest of us on this path and I have no-where to turn back to that would make life better. Life would be the worst nightmare I've ever had without Satan. At least now, I understand that everybody around me respects me very much even if they want absolutely nothing to do with me.

I am just tired of constantly fighting in private for the very same people who would reject me in public. it's like being Spiderman, except nobody knows who we are or why we are that way, so in reality nobody actually likes us at all. I'm sorry to be this way, but if you can set up a social life and find love before you're 25 then maybe you are the sorcerer here not me. I would do anything right now to have that power. Or maybe there are just some things we will never have no matter how much how little or by which way we try.

Keep Meditating

Sigh..
Aum
:mrgreen:

It's ok, I'm not overly distressed about it. It's worse to ignore what problems you have than it is to share them. In the end I've found that most have can relate. What I've found is that meditation forced me to face this.

Hello Brother,
I'm also male and I can understand your situation just too well. So I am trying to give you and advise, which I learned for myself.
Once we made the decision to going the left hand path we all knew it wouldn't be easy and you have to make compromisses.
The thing is we are in a Society where 99 per Cent of the People are fcked up and have bad stances. In regard to your wish to a girlfriend you would have to find the one per Cent and then the one per Cent would have to accept you that you are an ss. You will only find the love of your life when you are Keep meditating and on the astral plane for example you will find someone. Before you want to love somebody you have to learn to love yourself, this is very important. How do you want to give someone love If you even cant't love yourself? Do you do regular Sport? Don't seems so in your post. Also If you move Forward and get the best you , you can get females will sense this and get manipulated also passiv by your spirituality. Don't do shortcuts i tell you. Can you even have a girlfriend who is no ss? I formyself Couldn't imagine that. Because this would have huge Problems and all that stuff. Scd stop your negative thinking that you are ugly if you manifest that shit and that you a looser and so on it goes into your subconciousses. You said you do Meditation and other succefull stuff. Learn to not see what you dont have see what you great did and be proud of yourself. If you instead goes on and say I did againa today sth to get the better me and I was in the gym and I am gettin more attractive for females after a time you will get more Attention. For the Thing when you are depressed for no reason you can stick satans sigil into your Body by visualization and let it shine into yourself, so I get happy again. Thats what I do.

What's the point in being more attractive to females if you only want someone who is SS and accepts you for being yourself? I honestly don't have time to go to the gym, I take an hour long walk and do 30 push ups or other a day, that's good enough for me. I do not play sports because I don't have the time or the money, because I spend my time and money on other things that are more immediately important

A common misconception people have about me when I make any complaint about life is that I have poor self esteem. I don't. People can and will think what they want about me regardless of my condition. I don't think I said anything about feeling ugly or having poor self esteem in my post :p I'm not a narcissist, but it's always been quite the opposite

I just think it's best to be realistic and for people to know that this is a lonely path, not to get their hopes up, and just be realistic but optimistic about our perceptions of other people and our over-all quality of life.

And about the gym..., what first inspired you to go to the gym? You were thinking of things you didn't have, correct? You always need to think of things that you do not have if the only way to get those things is to go out and earn them. Otherwise, things won't come to you, you'll have nothing, and people will still be telling you to just be grateful for what you've got.
That is why I delved into the darker part of my mind in search for deeper meaning about love and other people, because as I'm sure you know, "getting attention from females" don't quite satisfy as having someone actually say they love you and have sex with you. If there is any thing that you don't have, but would provide value to you (and your race) then you should probably work to get that thing

Definitely agree that you cannot take shortcuts though. That was my first mistake. Now I have to teach myself not to enjoy the scenery when I have a deadline.

This is exactly actually what my post was about in a way, because you said yourself that you know all to well, but still you expect the whole world to change for you in the near future just because?
The reality, is that the world will still be shitty in the next 10 years. It's just about how you look at it. The mind is a powerful thing. The way we think can dramatically impact our lives, and even make us immortal...
But the fact is that the world will still be terrible if not worse in ten years and at our current level of experience we are probably bound to die. We have to work to change things, part of that is unfortunately delving into the negative side of things.

Everyone here, always says, "those who are without are just shit" but whenever you go into detail... everyone tells you to quit thinking negative, for real. And I also just told you that I am not depressed but you went straight to giving me advice on how to not be depressed.

Let me tell you WHY our lives are the way they are. We are lonely, on a lonely path, because Lord Satan literally FORCES us AWAY from people who will do us no good. Most of the people you think are "blowing you off", or "ignore you", YOU ignore YOURSELF, because Satan commanded you to, and forced it of you and of them. It's literally our reality. It has nothing to do with hating other people, or hating society, which is an entirely separate problem. But being extremely lonely, and dealing with it EXCEPTIONALLY well, is probably a Satanist's strongest arm when it comes to the type of warfare we are in. It's probably going to be the same for you to in five years even if you think you'll be "lucky". Because there isn't luck, it's a combination of your spiritual health and Satan's control. Satan will not allow us to be around or with those who will be no good for us and we will inevitably be lonely. That is not because people are bad, because even if people were good, they would ignore us simply because they disagree.

You misunderstood a couple things I said but overall I agree completely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back