Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alcohol

serpentwalker666 said:
over time with alot of yoga practice,These cravings for alcohol and other substances will diminish significantly. But it will set you back severely i feel even you drink a very small amount.

Gonna make a big ass thread bump here, but this is a big truth

It’s hard to realize how shitty alcohol is when you’re a regular consumer of it (same Can be applied to every other drug)

I imagine that when one consumes drugs frequently it’s like a car stuck on mud, everytime you use drugs it’s like spinning the wheels and sinking deeper and deeper and I will try to use this crap analogy in this post lol

Combine alcohol + tobacco + any other drug and you have a express ride to damnation, but alcohol alone is enough to screw ones self

I used to go out and drink, like drink for good, it only was during weekends thankfully, the next day I was useless. But it didn’t struck me back then it’s like you feel good about being a drunktard, you actually like doing it, but why is this?

Then you go back and realize oh I was so low back then, or oh I was so deep in that mud hole not even a Cat D9 dozer would pull me out, it messes you to the point of self humiliation by accepting the hangover phase

When you resonate on such lower planes being a boozetard is like the heavens (lower planes as in crappy and shitty)

The worst thing is when you know and feel it’s damaging the body, yet one still feels and accepts it

It takes months or even years of consistent daily yoga and meditation plus alcohol abstinence to get out of the mud hole, you only realize how dirty and harmful alcohol is once you get out of the mud hole and the body is clean for good, only when the body and mind is completely sober.

Past that point one begins to realize how good it feels when the body works flawlessly like a well oiled machine. Feeling like this is much better than any other Jewish produced crap, but one has to put the work to get out of the mud hole and crawl up the hill

The best feeling is when one faces alcohol again and one simply denies it without hesitation.

I have never been an addict but I’m guessing the process might be the same for any other drug out there. The hard work is needed, but the rewards are well worth it

Some people (like I used to be) say they can’t have fun while sober and this is the main gateway to alcohol, which is the main gateway to other drugs.

Funny thing is that whenever I go out now I have a much better time than I used to do when being a boozetard. The fake confidence alcohol can easily be trained to be permanente without resorting to it.

My story with alcohol is this:

One day I decided to go out and got really drunk, a typical night for me and for many teens. The next day my heart was pounding on my chest, heart rate really irregular and I was freezing even though the ambient temp was 30 degrees Celsius. I laid down, couldn’t sleep, it felt like my heart was gonna explode any moment and I was scared shitless

I would suddenly fall into some sort of sleep only to wake up violently as if someone had electrocuted me. Fuck me it was the only time I feared for my life I’ll never forget it. Few days after that I started doing yoga and getting serious with meditation. Doing healthy things will atttact healthy habits it has been my case and it seems to be with many people here too.

Last words, I never went back and will never go. Alcohol is fuckin poison.

That sounds like a possible allergy. I'm not too sure if that's a possibility, but it seems like that could make sense. Another possibility could be an acidic stomach or gastrointestinal problem. Stomach Ulcers can cause such problems.

The last time I had Alcohol I blacked out and got in a major fight with my girl where I kind of lost control. After that I realized I would never do that without it so I didnt touch it again cause I do not desire to treat people like that. I also do not like not being in control or even knowing what is going on.

So yeah that is the end of it for me and she is actually happy it happened because it made me realize that booze was actually something totally bad. I was thinking that it was just something that is ok to use sometimes but really that is dumb cause meditation is way better there are far better things to do.

I noticed without booze totally I am a lot happier than i was and feel more powerful. I also am way less moody and argumentative. It was when I realized that on the JOS astrology section I have a placement that says it can cause me to be mean and violent when drunk and to have problems with alchohol and also i know that genetically I am prone to alchohol problems I was warned of that when i was younger that I decided it was totally not worth it to drink anything ever again.

I am way better without this. You all probably are too. Let's find more meaningful things to do like a hobby or something. Find a person to connect with or meditate it's a far better feeling than booze ever is.

The people on this thread who are saying that it was after they experienced the problems, they were better off for it. I find it interesting, it's a cause and effect. Unless you convey to someone deeply enough that something is bad, so deep so as to be as strong as the actual experience of it itself, they won't fully listen or change. for better It requires the hand of crisis and the scorpion first to sometimes actually incur the change itself. Being pushed to the brink.

What's more, the crisis leaves a mark for the person to remember. That part of them that won't engage in the behaviour again is actually strengthened by it too. The nature of energy is messed up when observing it from that perspective, but I guess it also works vice versa like Azazel wrote: "The dark is as equal as the light" or along those lines. You have to comprehend something fully first, and sometimes even doing a load of affirmations can't match that if you don't have a clear picture and emotional reference in your head of what exactly it is you're supposed to be burning out. You don't learn human nature by sitting up in a tree reading, you learn it from interacting and existing with things, learning the depth of the good and bad within different stuff, like a child learns not to touch fire at an early age. I for one had to touch the fire, it wasn't enthused to me strongly enough not to. Now I wonder if I'm going to keep touching it.

Actually, I think it was enthused to me strongly enough, but I just didn't care. Why?

Fuck knows.

I can attest to that too. I've always found it gross tasting and now it feels gross physically as well. I can compare the feeling to like having a flu. My body and joints ache along with the headache. It gives an internal dirty feeling as well.

Not a fan of Alcohol doesnt agree with me for one.

Two, made decision when daughter was born to not drink or induldge in drugs that worked for 8 years or so one slip back into old routines drink etc is never good.

People that can drink at say social occasions then leave it i would say okay, yule and new year but not every weekend.

Scotland has the worst death rate due to alcohol, its a country thats good at all the wrong things :lol: drugs murder heart disease life expectancy in some parts of Glasgow is the same as Congo and other African countries due to mainly alcohol.

serpentwalker666 said:
My opinion with my experiences with alcohol. Is to stay away from it entirely. Even wine, all forms of it. It sets you back spiritually when you drink. And leaves you wide open to the enemy. They can put thoughts in your head, make you feel like shit. But thats about the only time they can when you aura is strong and your always on guard when your sober.

over time with alot of yoga practice,These cravings for alcohol and other substances will diminish significantly. But it will set you back severely i feel even you drink a very small amount.

How much does a shot of (say, vodka) set one back spiritually? And was there a sermon on this at one point? I just remember a vague "Alcohol is bad" from a HP at one point, not much else. :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back