About Horus

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
SSGrim88
Posts: 12
Location: Canada

About Horus

Postby SSGrim88 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:19 am

I’ve been seeing a lot of GD questions/topics coming up lately so I guess I’ll jump in on it as well. Ever since coming to the JoS I’ve been wondering who my GD was and I have a sneaking suspicion it might be Horus. Note I've already summoned him like twice, once when I was a total newb when I didn't know what I was doing lol and the second time when I became serious being SS to see if he was or if not to help lead me to my Guardian but I dunno what to make out of that experience. There have been many signs that seem to point towards his direction though sometimes I wonder what if I’m wrong since my intuition is not always right which makes me doubt obvious signs that may point to him or if I’m just ‘willing’ these signs to come to me.

I also wanted confirmation; his animal is an Owl right? I’ve been seeing owls everywhere including my dreams so if this could be answered then I might be closer to finding out the truth.

So I’m just wondering if anyone has experience with him/knows him well or even has him as their GD. What’s he like? I saw posts from other SS saying that he’s really nice, kind and wise but there has to be more than that right? Hearing more about him may spark something for me to clear my doubts and encourage me to try and establish a relationship ^^

Thank you
-Hail Satan!
-Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

-"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage" -A video game

luis
Posts: 1490

Re: About Horus

Postby luis » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:15 am

Honestly i think when your astral sense's are not open enough it's difficult to be 100% sure on who is your GD.

For me there is no one God that i feel more connected than Horus. I looked up every God's description but Horus i felt in my hearth that he was the one. What i did is i called him in my mind and told him to send me a sign if he was my GD and i felt a rush of powerful energy. Now like i said i'm not compleatily sure that he is my GD but all of these things make me think that he is the one.

You don't have to know your GD now especially if your astral sense's are not open enough, you have a GD even if you don't who he is. Keep meditating and fighting (with the Final Rtr) and when you are ready then he will show up and you will be sure.

Morgenröte
Posts: 12

Re: About Horus

Postby Morgenröte » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:32 am

Horus animal isnt a owl, dont know who you couldnt see this. Its a eagle !

User avatar
SSGrim88
Posts: 12
Location: Canada

Re: About Horus

Postby SSGrim88 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:02 am

luis wrote:Honestly i think when your astral sense's are not open enough it's difficult to be 100% sure on who is your GD.

For me there is no one God that i feel more connected than Horus. I looked up every God's description but Horus i felt in my hearth that he was the one. What i did is i called him in my mind and told him to send me a sign if he was my GD and i felt a rush of powerful energy. Now like i said i'm not compleatily sure that he is my GD but all of these things make me think that he is the one.

You don't have to know your GD now especially if your astral sense's are not open enough, you have a GD even if you don't who he is. Keep meditating and fighting (with the Final Rtr) and when you are ready then he will show up and you will be sure.


Thanks for your reply ^^
I also think not being 100% sure is because of past hangups as well as I mentioned my intuition is not always right so I tend to doubt myself a lot. But I’ll try what you have done eventually to see if anything happens, maybe even go through the demons list again. But even if I can’t come to a conclusion now I will continue on advancing and fighting this is what we’re here for anyways, slowly but surely I’ll find out eventually.

Morgenröte wrote:Horus animal isnt a owl, dont know who you couldnt see this. Its a eagle !


I never heard it was an eagle before if anything I thought it would be a falcon? (Pretty sure I’m right this time lol )
So yeah haha I totally misunderstood there LMAO, the Gods led me to the truth recently, from the description of the "Joy of Satan for Animal Care" forum the animals and gods were weirdly lined/typed up, I got Lilith's and Horus's animals mixed up :roll: my mind does that sometimes so I got really confused (Should have listened to the Egyptian sites, I feel stupid) my bad, honest mistake. The owls I’ve been seeing are probably just for symbolism purposes now that I think about it ^^ (So anyone reading this please ignore the owl part Im kinda embarrassed :oops: lol )
-Hail Satan!
-Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

-"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage" -A video game

Morgenröte
Posts: 12

Re: About Horus

Postby Morgenröte » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 am

Yes its a falcon :D . I am not that good in english, im german Speaker "Falke" eagle would be an "Adler". Forgot it
hail horus!

Shael
Posts: 167
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: About Horus

Postby Shael » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 pm

SSGrim88 wrote:...


I'd like to refer you to the search function on the forums, as there's a bunch of stuff about Horus to be found there. search.php?keywords=horus&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Also, from what I've seen you werent the only one who confused Horus' animal with an owl. Seems to be a somewhat common mistake.

Hope this helps ;)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
SSGrim88
Posts: 12
Location: Canada

Re: About Horus

Postby SSGrim88 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:02 am

Shael wrote:
SSGrim88 wrote:...


I'd like to refer you to the search function on the forums, as there's a bunch of stuff about Horus to be found there. https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?k ... mit=Search

Also, from what I've seen you werent the only one who confused Horus' animal with an owl. Seems to be a somewhat common mistake.

Hope this helps ;)


Ahhh Thank you!
I've used the search engine for other things but it didn't cross my mind to use it for him :lol:
I'll take a look when I have the time ^^
And I'm so glad to hear others were in the same boat, it was sorta bothering me for a bit lol
-Hail Satan!
-Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

-"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage" -A video game

SeekerofK
Posts: 22
Location: Washington State(kent county)

Re: About Horus

Postby SeekerofK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:40 am

Amon ra and horus are related ye?

Amon ra uses a falcon as symbol. I dont know how it is for others. But when I was asking who my GD was, when I first started out, I had my first vivid dream since I was a kid. The dream was short, a glimpse. I was on a cliffside, facing the sun, and I held out my arm. Then a falcon flew to me and landed on my arm, it looked at me from its left eye and I woke up.

When our senses are closed its best to ask for a dream. Its the easiest way to receive messages when we have not yet tuned our senses. If you need help dreaming, I suggest a daily routine of melatonin and an iodine supplement.

Be sure to meditate before bed.
Light and dark are two lenses of the same observation. Without juxtaposition we would notice neither. Thus is the fallacy of "good and evil"; thus is the illusion of dichotomy

User avatar
SSGrim88
Posts: 12
Location: Canada

Re: About Horus

Postby SSGrim88 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:01 am

SeekerofK wrote:Amon ra and horus are related ye?

Amon ra uses a falcon as symbol. I dont know how it is for others. But when I was asking who my GD was, when I first started out, I had my first vivid dream since I was a kid. The dream was short, a glimpse. I was on a cliffside, facing the sun, and I held out my arm. Then a falcon flew to me and landed on my arm, it looked at me from its left eye and I woke up.

When our senses are closed its best to ask for a dream. Its the easiest way to receive messages when we have not yet tuned our senses. If you need help dreaming, I suggest a daily routine of melatonin and an iodine supplement.

Be sure to meditate before bed.


From other posts I have read on the forum I saw that Amon Ra's animal is a hawk while Horus' animal is a falcon. (They are different people )
I did a comparison of the birds recently and they both seem really similar to each other and since dreams can be kinda blurry at times they could probably be easily mixed up. For me I feel really drawn to Horus and what he represents but not so much Amon Ra, so for your case if you feel more drawn to Amon Ra then maybe it was a hawk you saw instead of a falcon if he really is your GD, that's just speculation though.

For me Horus' name has been popping up in reality and dreams while falcons have only been appearing to me in reality. Thanks for the advice for the melatonin and iodine supplement, though my financial situation isn't too good at present so I probably won't be getting those for a while and I don't really think it's necessary for me regarding dreams so I'll probably just stick with my astral senses workings ^^

Oh and if no one has told you or haven't come across it yet one of our amazing members has done portraits of
the gods which includes Amon Ra and Horus: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233
Maybe this will also help you with finding your GD ^^
-Hail Satan!
-Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

-"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage" -A video game

Morgenröte
Posts: 12

Re: About Horus

Postby Morgenröte » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:38 am

I think its really difficutl is there even a difference between amon's animal and horus animal ? I always thought its the same bird species. It confueses me too because I had a Vision once of a hawk and after years I was seeing horus when I was meditating. But the main Problem is that horus is amon's ambassador. I had to do with amon and also got visited by horus.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bardhonen and 20 guests