Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cancer Research

The Alchemist7 [JG]

We know that cancer can be healed with alternative, cheap, natural treatments. Since there is no need to spend tens of thousands on conventional cancer treatments, what are the cancer research agencies actually researching? I guess they are aware of all this exploitation of cancer by the medical industry, so is cancer research a fraud? Do they put all the money they get from people in their pockets? Is every cancer research agency doing the same thing?

They want money. Its very simple. Some time ago, the cure for AIDS, Cancer and any other disease was discovered. The man who discovered it had his life destroyed. This technology is extremely suppressed(the frequency cures, not the diagnosis). That's how the rich Jews who should be dead by 60-70 are living so long.
The technology is called "Bioresonance". Its based on vibration and utilizing resonance to destroy the cause of the disease. That's why Mantra Yoga works. This technology is a testament for the validity of our approach as spiritual satanists.

They promote allopathic drugs which at best mitigate the effects and cannot touch the cause. They do this because they want money and they make money off of death. That's why in America extremely bad food is being promoted that are littered with harmful chemicals, poisoning the water with fluoride and using psychological manipulation tactics in the media and society to create depression and then label it as a fake disease(ex-autism). Then they set you on drugs that'll fuck with your mind and destroy your spiritual abilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTlzL0fxtw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKh2XFmsUx4

https://www.spooky2.com (related)

The Alchemist7 said:
We know that cancer can be healed with alternative, cheap, natural treatments. Since there is no need to spend tens of thousands on conventional cancer treatments, what are the cancer research agencies actually researching? I guess they are aware of all this exploitation of cancer by the medical industry, so is cancer research a fraud? Do they put all the money they get from people in their pockets? Is every cancer research agency doing the same thing?

The problem with scientific studies and research that could practically save billions of people is that the jews who run the media and basically every 'scientific revelation' don't allow them(the scientists) to share such information with the public. And when the words or studies do get out the jews immediately work to divert it as something 'harmful' or a 'lie' or 'evil'.

It's not certain where all the donated money goes for cancer research facilities but if I had to guess the jews are just eating it up and shitting it out. Perhaps there are real gentile scientists that use the money for good means, but in the jewtrix of today that's likely the minority.

Jack said:
The technology is called "Bioresonance". Its based on vibration and utilizing resonance to destroy the cause of the disease.
Isn't that what Raymond Rife discovered last century? He created a machine for this and was able to heal not only cancer, but other diseases also. If I remember right, he had to deal a lot with Morris Fishbein. That jewish parasite was sueing and attacking everybody who had the brave to come into public with a natural treatment for cancer or other diseases.

Pharmaceuticals don't make cures; they make money.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3252

There might be a bit of good news, though -

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12496

Sorry for the double-post.

See how many things there are to "help". All of the charities and help things and things and thing things and thingy things. So much money. So much nothing! Children in Need has raised about £1 billion in 40 years. How much has it not helped?! Those big, rich celebrities would most definitely not be on there if they were not being paid for it, and them begging you to part with your hard-earned money while they are the big, rich celebrities not giving any away themselves should help any clever person or idiot to realise things...

Make a list of as many "help" things as you can, all charities and everything, and then realise something about how little actual help there is... It's not a secret that the majority of money donated to charities goes on bills, upkeep and wages. You may have a dozen charities near you, and if any of them are the official 'local' of that charity, they they probably would also have to waste money on the name of that charity by giving it to the big/main charity; they have to pay there main charity to use their name, as a subsidiary; if someone might give money to the charity but does not specify it is to your local one, then you won't receive a penny of it, because it will go into the back pocket of the big, rich owner. Charities could be classed as medicine in a way, and it's all about money to control the Goyim. The jew is instructed to destroy the Goyim in any way possible.

The Alchemist7 said:
Jack said:
The technology is called "Bioresonance". Its based on vibration and utilizing resonance to destroy the cause of the disease.
Isn't that what Raymond Rife discovered last century? He created a machine for this and was able to heal not only cancer, but other diseases also. If I remember right, he had to deal a lot with Morris Fishbein. That jewish parasite was sueing and attacking everybody who had the brave to come into public with a natural treatment for cancer or other diseases.
Exactly. We have thousands die from Cancer but extremely less people know that Cancer can be cured in 3 months with the rife machine

It is likely that there is some kind of cure suppression for reasons mentioned, but then again, you cannot believe every quack out there who claims that they can cure cancer with whatever the method they claim. They are equally dangerous as pharmaceutical mafia, and seek to only earn money off of unfortunate people. Do not believe everything you read on the internet.

Most of the cancer is due to lifestyle and environmental factors. Do not eat crap, do not drink, do not smoke, and MOVE, avoid sitting as much as possible. The only thing that is out of your control is general pollution in the world today, water, air, soil...everything is polluted, but if you change your lifestyle, pollution is less likely to give you cancer.

FancyMancy said:
Sorry for the double-post.

See how many things there are to "help". All of the charities and help things and things and thing things and thingy things. So much money. So much nothing! Children in Need has raised about £1 billion in 40 years. How much has it not helped?! Those big, rich celebrities would most definitely not be on there if they were not being paid for it, and them begging you to part with your hard-earned money while they are the big, rich celebrities not giving any away themselves should help any clever person or idiot to realise things...

Make a list of as many "help" things as you can, all charities and everything, and then realise something about how little actual help there is... It's not a secret that the majority of money donated to charities goes on bills, upkeep and wages. You may have a dozen charities near you, and if any of them are the official 'local' of that charity, they they probably would also have to waste money on the name of that charity by giving it to the big/main charity; they have to pay there main charity to use their name, as a subsidiary; if someone might give money to the charity but does not specify it is to your local one, then you won't receive a penny of it, because it will go into the back pocket of the big, rich owner. Charities could be classed as medicine in a way, and it's all about money to control the Goyim. The jew is instructed to destroy the Goyim in any way possible.
Most of these (charities) are evangelist footholds. In India, they cause large scale conversions for the low castes and the poor people in return for money. They're so disgusting that even in times of floods and natural calamities they take people to a secluded place and ask them to be converted for them to be helped. The disgusting creature Mother Teresa caused many such death bed conversions and other crap which cannot be stated here.

Jack said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Jack said:
Exactly. We have thousands die from Cancer but extremely less people know that Cancer can be cured in 3 months with the rife machine
Where can one get a genuine Rife Machine from? I googled "rife machine" and there were four adverts immediately, which is more than I've seen before from any google search, and only sites saying that it is alleged to help or asking if it's true.

There is recent headlines in the news, confirmation of genetically modified children created in China. Maybe some agencies are now studying the CRISPR gene-editing under guise of cancer research. I looked through online search, some of them have publications where they write about their drug development progress based on data from the clinical trials hosting process. In this, they are testing on human volunteers who come their way to be drugged up with experimental medications.

They used to give monetary "compensation" to these volunteers, supposedly, paid lucratively to be tested on. What they're doing now without this arrangement, especially when unethical human experimentation happens in some parts of the world, if they're reported at all...

FancyMancy said:
Where can one get a genuine Rife Machine from? I googled "rife machine" and there were four adverts immediately, which is more than I've seen before from any google search, and only sites saying that it is alleged to help or asking if it's true.
I doubt that one can find a genuine machine online. I read before the book cited by EasternFireLion666 and if I remember right, it has been banned in US. But as he say, oxygen therapy is another way to treat cancer, or according to that book, even the purple grapes juice is a remedy for cancer.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I do not know about weather or not the bioresonance machines are the same as the Rife one, but those are several thousands each.
There is one company that I know of that sells them with updateable software on it, which I'll have to find who it was but the person told me that those were from the company that was making and selling them the first.
Also for bioresonance therapy one must follow some course to work with it.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
The Alchemist7 said:
The spooky2 one was recommended me by an SS friend whose into tech a lot. Only one who buys it and tests it could say

They also try to collect everyone's DNA samples so they can make a database of every little bit of code that makes every little function of the body work. Which then they can modify and reinsert to people to both cure every disease, and to invent an infinite number of new diseases which they would also own the cures of. And all the cancer research is training for them to learn how to do all this. The jewish race is so diseased and genetically broken, they want to take segments of our perfect functional human DNA to use to patch and cure themselves.

Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13109

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
The spooky2 one was recommended me by an SS friend whose into tech a lot. Only one who buys it and tests it could say
I think I'd just stick with 35% food grade H2O2 and meditations, then.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back